3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Is the Grace aura supposed to be 'on' or just used for Vaal Grace? Having trouble with the mana reserve.
"
Is the Grace aura supposed to be 'on' or just used for Vaal Grace? Having trouble with the mana reserve.

Yes have it on.

Make sure you are running Purity of Elements too as that is a massive quality of life and defence given all ailment immunity.

You won't be able to run all auras yet. You should have enough for Purity of Elements, Determination, and Grace. Or you could drop either Determination/Grace to use Banner/Precision if you want... But my preference is defence for now and then add banner/precision when it's time to add Enlighten down the track.
Right on. So I need Enlighten Support to make all those work then.
Correct.
Hello,

I have a question regarding the Blizz Crown. Can we reroll the implicit cold dmg/res modifier with eldritch modifiers? Will this change anything?

"
pdot1336 wrote:
Hello,

I have a question regarding the Blizz Crown. Can we reroll the implicit cold dmg/res modifier with eldritch modifiers? Will this change anything?

It will override the Blizzard Crown implicit.

So if you want to roll with some eldritch mods, then just use any other rare helm.

I'm trying to figure out if I can upgrade these boots, but I really don't see a way to do so.

I know my helmet/ring/gloves are crap. I'm rolling in a second bow/quiver/gems to run divergent and regular together. I only play with a friend who runs carrion golem so I get some buffs from him, survivability is 500% better since swapping to hyrri's. Need to level up my enlighten and turn on purity.

Any other suggestions?
Get some suppress gear, we get onslaught from cluster anyway.
This build is absolutely disgusting. I just want to go 900 MPH and not even care what the loot is. End game boss who cares it's dead in seconds. Crafting the items was a blast as well. Thanks!
I'm having major survivability issues... I've had about a 25% success rate on clearing juiced t16s, Right now I alch+vaal maps, and use 3 cheap scarabs + glory to the brave + eater of worlds for most maps, not using voidstones or sextant mods. I keep getting one shot or killed faster than I can slap my life flask. I've been super hard stuck at level 89 for the last 5-7 days because of it

I read through the thread and tried a lot of the common suggestions, but I'm not seeing much improvement. I think I got stuck in a noob trap somewhere? My pob is: https://pastebin.com/J38zDriw

Would someone please take a look at my pob and make suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info