3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Jovianyn wrote:
I wonder why don't we use Crystallised Omniscience amulet?
Cos it's not working with totems? This damage penetration?
Can someone explain?
Correct. Resistance Penetration only applies to hits, not DOT, so it's not useful on an ignite build.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Hey, i tried eater of world yesterday and i took ages !
I died like 1 time but it took 10 min to kill him !

Can ou tell me why ? (cause mapping is kinda good)
How do you calculate fuse ? can you calculate mine ?

ty ty :)
Where should I put my points in the atlas skill tree thanks.
"
Where should I put my points in the atlas skill tree thanks.

The Atlas skill tree has nothing to do with a build.

That's a personal preference for what content you like playing.
Hey, posting to say that I've been running this build and having a blast. Beaten pretty much all the content (including Feared) and am currently working through my remaining challenges. The build definitely feels like a bit of a glass cannon sometimes, but I have yet to encounter anything I can't deal with using raw DPS (well, other than 'enemies have x% chance to avoid ailment' maps).
"
tracker2013 wrote:

I can give you a general idea at best. You have a lethal pride jewel socketed, which is going to change the tree significantly, and we cannot predict how. Hopefully none of those passives are adding fire damage to hits. It's up to you to pick and choose passives based on what the tree gives you with that equipped.

If you take that out, your fuses are 14.5, which puts your DPS below 4 million. You need more attack speed and accuracy.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
tracker2013 wrote:

I can give you a general idea at best. You have a lethal pride jewel socketed, which is going to change the tree significantly, and we cannot predict how. Hopefully none of those passives are adding fire damage to hits. It's up to you to pick and choose passives based on what the tree gives you with that equipped.

If you take that out, your fuses are 14.5, which puts your DPS below 4 million. You need more attack speed and accuracy.

no passive with the jewel is added fire damage, so it's ok about it !

I have a question about a node in particular : Dirty technique.
this node gives me 10% faster damage and with the jewel i can have 10% more, should i pick it ?
If I do this, it will cost 5 points, and it's kinda problematic since I only have 5 totems !
Thank you so much for your input, grimjack68

I'll give it a go- is there an easy way to calculate how many fuses I'm actually getting? I'm looking around in PoB fork and it's just reall overwhelming and I have no idea where to look if it's already calculated.

If there's an equation outside of PoB to calculate it, please let me know, I saw it once but didn't write it down and am having trouble finding it again.
How to calculate fuses from POB.

Ensure you are set up corrected in the Configuration tab. Frenzies, Lifetap, set is the enemy a boss to Sirus, etc. Ensure you have your flasks all ticked active in the items tab.

Switch to the calculations tab. Max *possible* fuses - if your totems are all firing at the same single target - is calculated by multiplying the 4 numbers shown below.

Attack Rate * Hit Chance * Duration Mod * Active Totem Limit

In this case:

2.42 * 100% * 1.55 * 6 = 22.506

Edit: Image isn't showing up. :(
Last edited by grimjack68 on Mar 2, 2022, 1:38:05 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
How to calculate fuses from POB.

Ensure you are set up corrected in the Configuration tab. Frenzies, Lifetap, set is the enemy a boss to Sirus, etc. Ensure you have your flasks all ticked active in the items tab.

Switch to the calculations tab. Max *possible* fuses - if your totems are all firing at the same single target - is calculated by multiplying the 4 numbers shown below.

Attack Rate * Hit Chance * Duration Mod * Active Totem Limit

In this case:

2.42 * 100% * 1.55 * 6 = 22.506

Thats not how it works lol, lets say you do 2.42 atks per second. Then you'll do 3.751 attacks in the span of 1.55sec. But since there's no such thing as 0.751 attack (you either do attack or not) it counts as 3 attacks so 3*6=18

Also, since it counts after mob gets 1st arrow on it, it should be something like - 0sec->6arrows, 0.41sec->12 arrows, 0.82->18 arrows, 1.23->24 arrows so you should be hitting 20 fuses.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Mar 2, 2022, 1:41:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info