3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Standing in the middle of packs waiting to loot them also speeds things up, cos less back-tracking :-)

There's also Death Rush, which sharpens you up and gets you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

You do have to hang around for about 10 seconds while triple-wisped ignite resistant rares with regen go down, but you can usefully use that time looting.

https://pobb.in/cjgaOzdfMkRF

This is the totally un-optimised clearing build. Full DPS is set to standard boss and sits at 28M. Switching back to the amulet and proper rings, switching in malevolence, switching out ignite proliferation, turning on Aspect of the Spider, and re-pathing to Shaper of Storms aegis instead of Bastion of Elements hits about 26M on Uber Pinnacles.

Playing this build spoils other builds.
Current Build: Level 100 Elementalist EA Totem
https://pobb.in/MKAloyhqUAOA
- Bossing
- Mapping
Last edited by Wilson_Chan on Jan 25, 2024, 3:55:13 PM
"
Schejian wrote:

For lvling to 100:
Juiced T16 Abyss is absolute Bonkers EXP Wise.
It only takes 15 Maps to go from 99->100.

Is there a trick to not killing the spire? My totems tend to shred it before it can shoot too many holes.
- Bossing
- Mapping
Wilson, how did you craft that ring? That's absolutely insane. I tried through Craft of Exile simulator, and the odds of hitting are insanely low to hit that T1 accuracy haha

Your gloves are quite insane too-- I ended up settling because I didn't want to eldritch chaos until double t1 life with open prefix then craft on flask damage.

How many attempts did you take for the quiver/gloves/ring? Really good gear-- looks like you self crafted the helmet and chest piece too.
Last edited by marixalijustice on Jan 23, 2024, 2:50:48 PM
"
Schejian wrote:
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:
how do you justify defiance? i lose 12m dps lol.. is it more of a levelling thing

Don't forget to Annoint it too. You'll lose about 3,5m ignite DPS (-17%).
But the Upside of beeing almost unkillable makes you actually kill stuff a lot faster overall.

No more "oh that looks dangerous, I should place my totems first before approaching" or hiding behind a doorway while the totems do their job.
You'll just Leeeroy-Jenkins into the middle of everything.

For lvling to 100:

lol ty i always forget the annoint in pob
i lose 7m dps, still should be enough though, maybe i can get past the lvling hurdle

my last 4 leagues build was a trickster whispering ice, so very differnetly playstyle, that was very tanky
so havent been on, found a house of mirrors now i can upgrade alot lol
"
Headtourist wrote:
"
guilz1 wrote:
Hello, everyone!

There is a cap of attack speed we should be looking for? Or I should go for the maximum amount I can get?

Thank you!

Trying to keep it simple :

I'm tempted to say yes, but it's a combination of attack speed, hit chance and duration, more or less, the whole point is getting to/close to max fuses.
[Edit : Tbh apart from using clusters there's not much more you can do about attack speed on your build, you've put it almost everywhere. Your value is really high already]

Like, right now you're clearly fine with attack speed imho (19-20 pob fuses). You could get the DoT Mastery for 15% duration so you get to 21-22 (22 being the max, it used to be 20.

You can see the fuses calculations in calcs :
socket group EA ; Skill part : max sustainable fuses
-> Skill type-specific stats : max sust fuses gives the number, mouseover and you'll see how it is calculated.

Thank you for the answer :D I am pretty new to the game so I might have done something wrong with build and tree but the thing I tried to focus the most was attack speed cuz the OP said it was essential and it is paying off I guess :p
"
Wilson, how did you craft that ring? That's absolutely insane. I tried through Craft of Exile simulator, and the odds of hitting are insanely low to hit that T1 accuracy haha

Your gloves are quite insane too-- I ended up settling because I didn't want to eldritch chaos until double t1 life with open prefix then craft on flask damage.

How many attempts did you take for the quiver/gloves/ring? Really good gear-- looks like you self crafted the helmet and chest piece too.

Hah. Honest answer. I didn't.

A mirror dropped early in the league and I went on a mental shopping spree. My first one ever. Then a second mirror dropped. I kid you not.

Oddly the ring was only 10 div, which seemed a total bargain given the crafting odds. The affliction league jewel was expensive.
- Bossing
- Mapping
Last edited by Wilson_Chan on Jan 24, 2024, 7:46:58 AM
"
Wilson_Chan wrote:
"

Hah. Honest answer. I didn't.

A mirror dropped early in the league and I went on a mental shopping spree. My first one ever. Then a second mirror dropped. I kid you not.

Oddly the ring was only 10 div, which seemed a total bargain given the crafting odds. The affliction league jewel was expensive.

That ring was only 10 divs?? Absolutely insane. You need to roll with essences of delirium (4-5 for a div) and hit T1 accuracy. Which isn't so bad, but I'm assuming to get the right prefixes, they've had to do the good ol': suffixes cannot be changed, 2x exalt, scour if didn't hit until T1 life + T1 elemental damage.

I legitimately think 100 divs would be too cheap for that ring.

The gloves are insane too-- but a lot easier to craft. (Gloves and boots are pretty easy to perfect with eldritch crafting. For gloves: roll until perfect suffixes, eldritch chaos until perfect prefixes). For the shoes, there are veiled chaos to basically guarantee movement speed, so landing solid boots isn't too hard. Though you'd pay a premium for say, an extra T1 resist instead of T4 or something.

But the quiver, damn. So absurdly and annoying expensive-- I really hate the quiver crafting process. Getting T1 life and T1 bow skill damage is just a matter of exalting nonstop, and annulling + crafting cannot roll attack mods over and over until you hit. Can be a very expensive endeavor.
"
Wilson_Chan wrote:
"
Schejian wrote:

For lvling to 100:

Is there a trick to not killing the spire? My totems tend to shred it before it can shoot too many holes.

Yeah..babysitting the Spires before they activate their 3x Group of Spawns can be kinda akward.

For me Weapon-Swapping worked best (+Cold Iron Point for "you deal no Elemental Damage", if EA socketed in Chest).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info