3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
"
_SéT_ wrote:
Which ascendancy are we taking from affliction? Couldn't find any info in the guide or POB.

I'm also looking for this info, any idea?

It's in the 3.21 pob under the notes section
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Dec 11, 2023, 7:51:20 AM
How much attackrate would you need to hit 22 stacks?
Would it be worth going into a duration wheel for some skill effect duration if you get close to that attackrate even?
Last edited by erod on Dec 11, 2023, 9:27:58 AM
Sorry, but i don't understand with ascendany I need. Is it Wildwood Primalist, Warlock of the Mists or Warden of the Maji?
"
Deltoton wrote:
Sorry, but i don't understand with ascendany I need. Is it Wildwood Primalist, Warlock of the Mists or Warden of the Maji?

Pretty sure the most helpful one will be Wildwood Primalist. Some notable charm mods for this build are: totems taunt after summon, aura all res, and mana reservation efficiency.
Last edited by Dromlin on Dec 17, 2023, 9:14:17 PM
"
erod wrote:
How much attackrate would you need to hit 22 stacks?
Would it be worth going into a duration wheel for some skill effect duration if you get close to that attackrate even?

The formula for fuses is in the first post, it's attack rate * hit chance * number of totems * duration mod. If you have 6 totems, you need attack rate * hit chance * duration mod to equal 3.66 for 22 stacks.

The question of whether it is worth it is dependent on your build and personal preference. Yes, you can go into the skill effect duration wheel if you're short on your attack speed/accuracy, but you will be making EA take longer to explode and your clear speed will be slower. It's a balance of clear speed vs single target damage.
Having some trouble staying alive in low tier maps (less than 6). Damage feels okayish but trying to see what I'm missing in the build? Any tips or advice? Do I still need to use lightning trap? What is the point of frenzy?
"
AKFubarius wrote:
Having some trouble staying alive in low tier maps (less than 6). Damage feels okayish but trying to see what I'm missing in the build? Any tips or advice? Do I still need to use lightning trap? What is the point of frenzy?

I know you're using grace for Queen of the Forest, but you have 0 armour and are thus quite squishy. Try switching from grace to determination and see what the results look like. You could also think about trying a granite flask instead of the second life flask you have. Other than your armour issue, this is a build where you don't want to be standing still at all, so if you're getting stuck on anything you need to work on your playstyle.

Lightning trap = combustion (-10% fire res) and culling strike for bosses

Frenzy = frenzy charges (increased attack speed) and culling strike, also mostly for bosses unless you're struggling for damage on trash mobs which is unlikely

Edit: Just saw that you don't have any accuracy anywhere on your gear and 118 cold res over cap. Your hit chance is super bad and it's dragging your DPS down a ton.
Last edited by Dromlin on Dec 11, 2023, 3:24:53 PM
"
same117 wrote:
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but is there a crafting guide for the bow?

Edit : took a look at what i think is the guide on maxroll, it asks to start with a fractured bow soooo...

Look between pages 290 et 300. There are two crafting methods there.
The first one is a lot easier, and probably better (until you're quite minmaxed)
The second one costs more currency (lots of essences imho), but may be better when you're kinda minmaxed.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Last edited by Headtourist on Dec 11, 2023, 3:42:06 PM
I am new for EA but i encounter a problem. Same boss or mob have the arrow pass throught them dealing in result 0 dmg o very minimum.
For example Grutkull from act 7 take zero damage, so i lure him against a wall and the explosion from arrows stuck in the wall kill him. But for other mob is impossibile...how to deal with this?
"
Redvex wrote:
I am new for EA but i encounter a problem. Same boss or mob have the arrow pass throught them dealing in result 0 dmg o very minimum.
For example Grutkull from act 7 take zero damage, so i lure him against a wall and the explosion from arrows stuck in the wall kill him. But for other mob is impossibile...how to deal with this?

You have piercing quiver. It's not working when arrow pierce enemy.
Last edited by SGvlak on Dec 12, 2023, 8:08:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info