3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
ligong2 wrote:
"
No offense but it never really inspires much confidence in me when build guides just have their version edited so it matches currentleague and nothing else changed.

The only thing that changed (from what i know) is the gem's quality (+2 arrow VS +20% chance to ignite). The build is still amazing.

On the high end the 30% accuracy from the belt enchant will be missed and the less duration on divergent explosive arrow was a lot smoother for mapping if you could stack the attack speed for it.
"
Krogon wrote:

On the high end the 30% accuracy from the belt enchant will be missed and the less duration on divergent explosive arrow was a lot smoother for mapping if you could stack the attack speed for it.

Completely forgot about the belt and helm enchant (15% attack speed)!

charms :
-14-20% to accuracy rating if you have crit in the last 8sec
-8-12% increased Attack Speed for 20 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy

So yeah, the build was nerf a (very little) bit.
Im super new to ballista playing, and i found some maybe interesting charms that i need some help from you guys to understand if it works for me.

One charm is from the saboteur "hits have 5% chance to deal 50% more area damage"
The other is from Trickster; "21% chance to gain 25% of non-chaos with hits as extra chaos damage".

So, useless or a nice dps increase for the ballistas?
What are your thoughts on using Wilma's Requital unique helm?

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but is there a crafting guide for the bow?
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
What are your thoughts on using Wilma's Requital unique helm?

Its not good. Still blizzard crown BiS for endgame. You can use this for attack speed. But AS have a cap. Calculate your fuses. You dont need more and more attack speed.
"
same117 wrote:
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but is there a crafting guide for the bow?

there is a guide on maxroll. step by step.
"
Fender wrote:
Im super new to ballista playing, and i found some maybe interesting charms that i need some help from you guys to understand if it works for me.

One charm is from the saboteur "hits have 5% chance to deal 50% more area damage"
The other is from Trickster; "21% chance to gain 25% of non-chaos with hits as extra chaos damage".

Useless. The hit damage from EA ballista is basically nothing compared to the ailment it causes. This is why deadly ailments is one of the support gems.
"
Fender wrote:

Useless. This build is a DoT build. You cant get any upgrade from "hit" modifiers. You must focus "ailment" modifiers.

UPGRADE

Damage
Damage over Time
Elemental Damage
Fire Damage
Burning Damage
Ignite Damage
Damage over Time Multiplier
Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Attacks
Adds # to # Cold Damage to Attacks
Ignites you inflict deal Damage (#)% faster
(#)% increased Ignite Duration on Enemies

STAY AWAY

Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks - NONONONONO (you cant proc elemental equilibrium if you have this modifier any of ur items)

"
_SéT_ wrote:
Which ascendancy are we taking from affliction? Couldn't find any info in the guide or POB.

I'm also looking for this info, any idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info