3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

What do you do with your auras if you don't use the body for it anymore?
Last edited by Roelklapstoel on Jun 15, 2022, 9:25:52 AM
"
Roelklapstoel wrote:
What do you do with your auras if you don't use the body for it anymore?

They're in boots and gloves. So we need 2x Enlightens. But we only need level 3 so it's like 1.5ex total, cheap as chips.
@brunowa Can you provide an updated POB?

I'm not sure how to get proper stats by importing your character into POB as I'm not sure what to set in config.
Hello Brunowa,

first of all I want to thank you for the excellent instruction, tips etc. in your guide. Now I'm trying on armor with "You can apply an additional curse" with Temporal chains for DPS and switch with Enfeeble for more defense. Just for fun :) and this is also amazing.

For boss fight i have this :
but body amour need some improvements.

POB:https://pastebin.com/FSJKVu75

With Temporal chains POB shows Total damage per ignite : 116M ... hmmm is it correct? :) Without Temporal ... 60M.
Last edited by Trifidik on Jun 15, 2022, 12:31:00 PM
So i'm pretty much done with this build, i could get to around ~120-130 mil ignite dps, but at this point, it really does not matter (and it would cost hella lot), everything melts, can do any content, juiced+sentinel'd invitations, full 30 wave deli, ubers. So far my investment is maximum 100 ex. total in this build.
In my current setup i do ~95 mil dps, without flask its around 78 mil. For the bosses without physical attack, I switch Determination to Wrath, it gives another ~15 mil dps. With that, i managed to skip 2 memory phases on Maven, the time save is insane... :D

I found Bastion of Elements useless, so switched it to Malediction, and socketed in an Elemental Weakness. Other than that, i think it's pretty much the same build as the original. Still running lifetap with every skill.

IMO this is the best build currently, from the very start to the end of the contents. Every single currency I spent on it felt worthy, scaled incredibly well, wasn't that hard to gear up either. There were no points where i struggled because i was missing a "mandatory" item, like in other builds, ashes, omni, mageblood etc.

Here is a pob:
https://pastebin.com/UgMh4d5E
So with the new support gem setup what is your accuracy looking like? without precision I'm at 66% chance to hit, is accuracy necessary for this build?

"
Lann91 wrote:
So i'm pretty much done with this build, i could get to around ~120-130 mil ignite dps, but at this point, it really does not matter (and it would cost hella lot), everything melts, can do any content, juiced+sentinel'd invitations, full 30 wave deli, ubers. So far my investment is maximum 100 ex. total in this build.
In my current setup i do ~95 mil dps, without flask its around 78 mil. For the bosses without physical attack, I switch Determination to Wrath, it gives another ~15 mil dps. With that, i managed to skip 2 memory phases on Maven, the time save is insane... :D

I found Bastion of Elements useless, so switched it to Malediction, and socketed in an Elemental Weakness. Other than that, i think it's pretty much the same build as the original. Still running lifetap with every skill.

IMO this is the best build currently, from the very start to the end of the contents. Every single currency I spent on it felt worthy, scaled incredibly well, wasn't that hard to gear up either. There were no points where i struggled because i was missing a "mandatory" item, like in other builds, ashes, omni, mageblood etc.

Here is a pob:
https://pastebin.com/UgMh4d5E

That's a very cool setup! The Elemental Weakness and Wrath give a huge boost to DPS. I might see if I can incorporate this somehow.

How's your defence? Overall looks good but effective hit points is on the lower side. But you probably kill everything faster than it takes to get hit? hehe

EDIT: I just hit my perfect white socket, so I can now swap Determination and Wrath freely. That alone gives a 10mill DPS boost. Crazy, hehe. Which bosses do you swap in Wrath for?

Last edited by brunowa on Jun 16, 2022, 1:30:30 AM
"
Lochlan360 wrote:
So with the new support gem setup what is your accuracy looking like? without precision I'm at 66% chance to hit, is accuracy necessary for this build?

I am at 100% accuracy. It is very important. If you can get enough accuracy on gear + dex you can hit 100%. You can also use Ice Golem to plug a small gap if you need it.
"
Trifidik wrote:
Hello Brunowa,

first of all I want to thank you for the excellent instruction, tips etc. in your guide. Now I'm trying on armor with "You can apply an additional curse" with Temporal chains for DPS and switch with Enfeeble for more defense. Just for fun :) and this is also amazing.

For boss fight i have this :
but body amour need some improvements.

POB:https://pastebin.com/FSJKVu75

With Temporal chains POB shows Total damage per ignite : 116M ... hmmm is it correct? :) Without Temporal ... 60M.

Yes correct your total ignite would be large like that. But we don't care about total ignite.

What you want to focus on is Ignite DPS. This shows how quickly you can kill things. Total ignite just means your ignite will last longer on them, which is useful for Pinnacle Bosses, but definitely not as useful as DPS.
"
brunowa wrote:

That's a very cool setup! The Elemental Weakness and Wrath give a huge boost to DPS. I might see if I can incorporate this somehow.

How's your defence? Overall looks good but effective hit points is on the lower side. But you probably kill everything faster than it takes to get hit? hehe

EDIT: I just hit my perfect white socket, so I can now swap Determination and Wrath freely. That alone gives a 10mill DPS boost. Crazy, hehe. Which bosses do you swap in Wrath for?

It was much more comfortable to kill things fast, than putting in more defensive layers. Might need a little bit more attention, and micro managing during the fights, but thats not much of an issue for me. Sure, some crazy 280% quant feared invitation with sentinel buffs might cause trouble, but bastion would not help there that much. And even if you die, and you have totems down, they will still do the work.

I swap to wrath on Sirus, Exarch, Maven, Shaper & Elder, Atziri, Cortex.
Last edited by Lann91 on Jun 16, 2022, 8:34:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info