3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Hello everyone,

I struggle and am about to give up. I get one shot all the time and need quite a long time to kill stronger enemies. I don't undestand what's wrong in my build.
Can you tell me what I should improve first?

https://pastebin.com/baWFkJ1L

I have only 3 ex and some chaos. How can I get more currencies.

Your help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
"
jasontheng wrote:
This build is awesome in killing boss =). dropping totem and watching it melt.
Just question, for atlas tree, what do people farm with this build??
I realized legion is bad for this. and delving is bad too? unless im playing it wrongly.

any suggestion?

Hey. Ive been farming essence and searing exarch with great success. Essence for me is always guaranteed cash and very strong when you spec into it. Exarch I farm Embers which always sell at good prices and the incandescent/screaming invitaions sell for 1ex and above. Super easy to farm. This build is more than capable at high levels. I'm also zapping everything with sentinel bots.

Edit:I rotate between 2 maps. City Square and Mesa. If I'm feeling brave then Glacier as mob density with some added delirium/sentinel is bonkers.
Last edited by DopeOnWax on Jun 12, 2022, 7:11:02 AM
"
Jenembai wrote:
Hello everyone,

I struggle and am about to give up. I get one shot all the time and need quite a long time to kill stronger enemies. I don't undestand what's wrong in my build.
Can you tell me what I should improve first?

https://pastebin.com/baWFkJ1L

I have only 3 ex and some chaos. How can I get more currencies.

Your help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

you need to get a blizzard crown helm for sure, make sure your spell supp is capped at 100. Go for armor and evasion on gear and really try to get a setup where you can run determination and grace bc that will help with survivability a ton. Also, run some lower level maps and level your character up to 93-94..itll help alot. Feel free to check out my gear, its not top tier by any means but i have a decent amount of currency invested and i like my setup alot. Definitely start with the blizzard crown though, that would be a great upgrade and within your budget to start.
I'll check that, thanks
"
jasontheng wrote:
This build is awesome in killing boss =). dropping totem and watching it melt.
Just question, for atlas tree, what do people farm with this build??
I realized legion is bad for this. and delving is bad too? unless im playing it wrongly.

any suggestion?

I do buy lots of sets of guardian maps(elder, shaper, sirus) and run invitations at least 70%+ quant with all maven nodes including the one that increases modifiers on invitations by 100%, usually u end up with 9 splinters with invitations above 70%, u need I think 85% quant with this setup to get full maven, but this tactic is most likely 6 portal usage since u will be dying a lot from modifiers like, haste or multi proj or area of effect. But if u learn which one boss to melt at start its way easier
I was incredibly lucky and got an ashes on my quest invitation. I've now gotten enough currency I could get a bunch of small upgrades or a really big upgrade.

Is getting a headhunter the best use of funds? Currently the ashes is making it so I don't need an enlightened so I'll have to get that too if I switch amulets.
"
AKettleOfFish wrote:
I was incredibly lucky and got an ashes on my quest invitation. I've now gotten enough currency I could get a bunch of small upgrades or a really big upgrade.

Is getting a headhunter the best use of funds? Currently the ashes is making it so I don't need an enlightened so I'll have to get that too if I switch amulets.

Get an enlighten. It's 80c. We don't need level 4, just a level 3. Easy upgrade.

Get a flammability non hit ring.

And flasks.. change those flasks. 1 life is enough and we do not do critical strikes.
Last edited by brunowa on Jun 13, 2022, 5:21:58 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
AKettleOfFish wrote:

Get an enlighten. It's 80c. We don't need level 4, just a level 3. Easy upgrade.

And flasks.. change those flasks. 1 life is enough and we do not do critical strikes.

Yes, I know my flasks are a disaster at the moment! Is there a good guide for flasks? Last time I played the flask orbs weren't a thing. Kind of why I've ignored them (I know, really silly of me).

Thanks for the other tips.
"
AKettleOfFish wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
AKettleOfFish wrote:

Yes, I know my flasks are a disaster at the moment! Is there a good guide for flasks? Last time I played the flask orbs weren't a thing. Kind of why I've ignored them (I know, really silly of me).

Thanks for the other tips.

Get these flasks:

If you're using Purity of Elements you can change ignite for attack speed.
Last edited by brunowa on Jun 13, 2022, 10:16:08 PM
@brunowa

Will my defenses suffer if I change from Bastion of Elements to Shaper of Storms for more DPS?

Looks like most players on POE.ninja has Shaper of Storms along with cluster jewels (bow damage over time). I'm thinking of respeccing my passive skill tree but not sure if it will affect my survivability too much especially when I am delving or using Sentinels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info