3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
eosguy wrote:
@brunowa

Will my defenses suffer if I change from Bastion of Elements to Shaper of Storms for more DPS?

Looks like most players on POE.ninja has Shaper of Storms along with cluster jewels (bow damage over time). I'm thinking of respeccing my passive skill tree but not sure if it will affect my survivability too much especially when I am delving or using Sentinels.

Yes your defences will suffer.

Lots of people like DPS. Shaper of Storms is a cheap way of getting more DPS.

If you're smart about your purchases, you can get greater DPS and still have Bastian of Elements.

For example, I'm running with almost 50mill DPS with Bastian of Elements and pretty much no one I see comes close, unless they are using Shaper of Storms.

You can always try it and see how it feels. It's just a few regrets. Many people prefer the raw DPS.
Buy the ascendancy jewels, shaper of storms are the cheap ones and put also bastion, i did that. Glad to see that this build still smashes, i love it.
@brunowa

Thanks for the reply. Will look around and see how things fit in POB

@bogdanovici1 was thinking about the Forbidden Jewels as well. :)
Noob here, can anybody advice what Atlas strategy is good for this build? I love killing legion but this build seems like an issue. I'm thinking maybe Expedition?

How does it handle blight?
Essences, harvest, expedition free money basically.
@Brunowa
What is the reason for using Atziri's Promise instead of silver flask like in the PoB? If I switch them in PoB I lose ignite DPS due to less attack speed > less fuses
I'm sitting at 20ex and wonder where to look for the next upgrade. Maybe going Unnatural Instinct and Cluster Jewels? Or should I upgrade first helmet (blizz crown is very expensive) or other gear?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/BkHz0x1t

My Gear:

Last edited by YEASTAD on Jun 14, 2022, 2:41:59 PM
"
Roelklapstoel wrote:
@Brunowa
What is the reason for using Atziri's Promise instead of silver flask like in the PoB? If I switch them in PoB I lose ignite DPS due to less attack speed > less fuses

Cinderswalloe gives onslaught so we don't need silver flask anymore.

Going another flask with attack speed is useful if you need it to cap fuses. But if you can cap without flask Arziris promise is great:

8% more damage
Life leech
Chaos resistance

It's a damn good flask.
"
YEASTAD wrote:
I'm sitting at 20ex and wonder where to look for the next upgrade. Maybe going Unnatural Instinct and Cluster Jewels? Or should I upgrade first helmet (blizz crown is very expensive) or other gear?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/BkHz0x1t

My Gear:

I would agree.

Unnatural and Clusters would be great.

You can get pretty decent Blizzard Crowns for about 1ex so that shouldn't hold you back.

Alternatively, you can get a corrupted helm like these which has more DPS than a Blizzard Crown (yes, more DPS). This is something pretty much no one knows about, but they are juicy AF.

I personally run with Devotos. Attack Speed, Dex, Movespeed, Chaos Resistance. It's my favourite helm in the game for pretty much any attack build and the implicit just makes it amazing for EA.

Ok guys I have created an absolute monster this league.

I'm over 70 mill ignite DPS which is the most DPS I have ever had in this game.

I've made updates which are far superior in end-game IMO compared to what I originally wrote in the guide.

Main differences:

1) Helm.

Blizzard Crown is good as it is cheap and you can get the various stats you need to make you feel comfortable.

However, at end-game, once your other stats are all good (eg spell suppression, resistances), then getting a corrupted Burning Damage helmet is awesome. Huge DPS boost.

As I mentioned in my last post, my personal favourite is Devotos for 16% attack speed (JUIIICCYY), huge dex (giving accuracy and spell suppression), movespeed (which is amazing for faster clearing and better for bossing), chaos resistance, and great armour and evasion.

Other options are:

Hrim's for more DPS if your attack speed is fine and the frozen immune means you can change pantheon. Or Gull just for shrines and fun if you like that.

2) Overall gem links

Applying combustion was previously a pain in the ass having to use lightning spire trap or some other method.

Instead, equip 6L chest with Brand + Flame Surge + Combustion + Culling + Life Tap + Frenzy.

This way we get combustion and cull on both our brand and our frenzies. It's simple, it's effective, and it's just easier.

3) Enduring Cry is incredibly nice. It's basically a free life flask.

4) Blood rage is great if you can fit it in. 20% attack speed. You can get enough life regen that the degen doesn't affect you.

That's basically it.

But I am doing Uber Boss carries with this setup and it's just insane.

Might update main post later. But for now, just wanted to share these tips.
Last edited by brunowa on Jun 16, 2022, 4:46:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info