Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.17

"

Hi, i just try to equip the jewel in the skill tree, but it turned out not other resistance were not capped as the jewel description. Could you please help to point out what i done wrong?

The Jewel only raises your other elemental resistances to your current highest maximum, so if you have the rise of the phoenix shield. your maximum res would be 80%, you'd still have to get the resistances on your gear to reach said cap.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
"
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker, what do you think about the new Melding of the Flesh Cobalt Jewel?
It -(80%-70%) to all Elemental Resistances but Elemental Resistances are capped by your highest Maximum Elemental Resistance instead. So can we make both lightning, cold and chaos as high as fire resist?
I didn't know about the jewel until you mentioned it, darkragnarok100! I'm glad you got some good responses from PoitelMarto and Zonahpyre. I think the jewel is really cool! It seems well balanced with the pros and cons of a good unique; a strong upside with a heavy cost.

As was mentioned, you still have to have all of the resists on your items to reach your new elemental caps, but getting such high caps on all three elements would require WAY more of an investment. So it gives a lot of potential if you find that your bracketed resist numbers are 205% or higher.

I think it's cool! I see you bought the jewel already. I hope it works for you! And even if it doesn't right away, you still have it to implement later once the gear you need/want drops.

On a side note, Chaos Resists are not elemental. So this jewel will only impact Fire, Cold, and Lightning resists.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"

Hi, i just try to equip the jewel in the skill tree, but it turned out not other resistance were not capped as the jewel description. Could you please help to point out what i done wrong?

The Jewel only raises your other elemental resistances to your current highest maximum, so if you have the rise of the phoenix shield. your maximum res would be 80%, you'd still have to get the resistances on your gear to reach said cap.

Thanks for your feedback, got the way how this jewel working. And in my case, i think it not worth using it. Just like Wrecker said, we need way more investment to make it work effectively.
Spoiler
"
"
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker, what do you think about the new Melding of the Flesh Cobalt Jewel?
It -(80%-70%) to all Elemental Resistances but Elemental Resistances are capped by your highest Maximum Elemental Resistance instead. So can we make both lightning, cold and chaos as high as fire resist?
I didn't know about the jewel until you mentioned it, darkragnarok100! I'm glad you got some good responses from PoitelMarto and Zonahpyre. I think the jewel is really cool! It seems well balanced with the pros and cons of a good unique; a strong upside with a heavy cost.

As was mentioned, you still have to have all of the resists on your items to reach your new elemental caps, but getting such high caps on all three elements would require WAY more of an investment. So it gives a lot of potential if you find that your bracketed resist numbers are 205% or higher.

I think it's cool! I see you bought the jewel already. I hope it works for you! And even if it doesn't right away, you still have it to implement later once the gear you need/want drops.

On a side note, Chaos Resists are not elemental. So this jewel will only impact Fire, Cold, and Lightning resists.

Thanks for your reply, really appreciated it. After a few tries, i will keep the jewel to use if i have more currency to spend later, it's not worth for now.
"

Thanks for your feedback, got the way how this jewel working. And in my case, i think it not worth using it. Just like Wrecker said, we need way more investment to make it work effectively.

It absolutely is worth using. But not with this build.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 16, 2022, 6:08:48 PM
Playing SSF Standard and this is my highest character! Just noticed the change in Incinerate links. Concentrated Effect is out and Combustion Support is in. Running a 5-link chest with Incinerate, Lifetap, Infused Channelling, Concentrated Effect and Immolate. Will swap the gems today.

Wondering how useful Faster Casting is. After all, Incinerate's cast time is only 0.2 sec.
"
Spoiler
Playing SSF Standard and this is my highest character! Just noticed the change in Incinerate links. Concentrated Effect is out and Combustion Support is in. Running a 5-link chest with Incinerate, Lifetap, Infused Channelling, Concentrated Effect and Immolate. Will swap the gems today.

Wondering how useful Faster Casting is. After all, Incinerate's cast time is only 0.2 sec.
Awesome, samite_alchemist!

I'm glad you have so much fun with this build. You can keep the old Incinerate links if you like. They're pretty equal.

The reason I added Faster Casting to Incinerate is to because it gets us to our maximum Incinerate stacks quicker. Faster Casting does increase our damage as well (not as much as other supports) but when you're in actual gameplay, the value of getting to max stacks quickly is really valuable.

Thanks for the kind note! I like the build a lot too. Let us know what you think of the changes, if you go through with them.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi there!

I just wanted to say thank you very much for the build. I'm having a wonderful time leveling it so far and I can see the long-term benefits that the build will bring.

Because I had some gear from another character and some nice +Life per hit mods and it's a bit later in the league, I'm actually able to use Righteous Fire even at level 21 and keep it up on large groups of monsters. I sometimes die, though, because I don't kill everything, but that's part of the fun for me, risk vs reward.

The one thing I did have a question on.... Is I followed your advice and started as far south as possible and working my way up without skipping any nodes. Today, I got to the quest that asked for me to kill the bandit Oak. I actually had to ask for help to kill him because I couldn't do enough damage.

I currently am using Holy Flame Totem with Flame Wall, I have Enduring Cry on my bar as well as Righteous Fire and am also using Vitality. My Holy Flame Totem is also connected to a Summon Phantasm and Onslaught support gems because I got them as drops, so why not?

Oak literally could not kill me, I can just stand there and laugh at him.... but I also wasn't able to kill him. So I had to ask for help, because Oak and I were in a stalemate.

Am I doing something wrong for damage? Should I be using another skill at this point besides just Holy Flame Totem & Flame Wall? What are you typically running when you get to Act 2/start doing bandits?

Thank you!
"
McXanatos wrote:
Spoiler
Hi there!

I just wanted to say thank you very much for the build. I'm having a wonderful time leveling it so far and I can see the long-term benefits that the build will bring.

Because I had some gear from another character and some nice +Life per hit mods and it's a bit later in the league, I'm actually able to use Righteous Fire even at level 21 and keep it up on large groups of monsters. I sometimes die, though, because I don't kill everything, but that's part of the fun for me, risk vs reward.

The one thing I did have a question on.... Is I followed your advice and started as far south as possible and working my way up without skipping any nodes. Today, I got to the quest that asked for me to kill the bandit Oak. I actually had to ask for help to kill him because I couldn't do enough damage.

I currently am using Holy Flame Totem with Flame Wall, I have Enduring Cry on my bar as well as Righteous Fire and am also using Vitality. My Holy Flame Totem is also connected to a Summon Phantasm and Onslaught support gems because I got them as drops, so why not?

Oak literally could not kill me, I can just stand there and laugh at him.... but I also wasn't able to kill him. So I had to ask for help, because Oak and I were in a stalemate.

Am I doing something wrong for damage? Should I be using another skill at this point besides just Holy Flame Totem & Flame Wall? What are you typically running when you get to Act 2/start doing bandits?

Thank you!
Awesome, McXanatos! Glad you're having a great time.

Oak can be a pain. This build, because I don't like to respec later on, has low damage going through the first couple of acts. That being said, the act bosses aren't unkillable. I think the only issue was your two supports with Holy Flame Totem. It won't be the strongest combo. Onslaught only gives it's bonus "on kill", and it's a chance to happen, not guaranteed. Phantasms are really easy to kill with enemy AoE and aren't always going to attack the same enemy. So there's a chance you're hitting Oak with only Holy Flame Totem and no supports. Try Holy Flame totem linked with Added Fire Damage Support and maybe Iron Will (Iron Will unlocks in the same area as Oak. Just "burn the branches" and you'll see it as a purchase option in town).

Try that combo and let us know how it goes.

Annnnnd

I’m loving the build but just hit 75 and I’m getting wrecked in maps? Any advice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info