Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.17

"
BeerninjaXIII wrote:
Spoiler

I am at the wall can easily run t16 maps but the bosses are getting a little tough and really struggling with any of the elder bosses, I was actually able to get my first 2 void stones but I think that seems to be as far as I can go until I am able to find some more damage somewhere, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

This is exactly what has happened to me - I'm at L93 and with a few tweaks I should be able to get around 6.6k life with 1.3k regen, POB is showing 135k Shaper DPS on RF and nearly 500k on Fire Trap. Basically all maps are a breeze but trying to push through to get Guardian kills is proving difficult. One Elder Guardian which was witnessed by Maven I literally couldn't kill fast enough and her regen kept it alive. I'd love to hear if you manage to push onto 3 or 4 voidstones as that's exactly the point I'm struggling right now!
"
KingTen87 wrote:
"
BeerninjaXIII wrote:
Spoiler

I am at the wall can easily run t16 maps but the bosses are getting a little tough and really struggling with any of the elder bosses, I was actually able to get my first 2 void stones but I think that seems to be as far as I can go until I am able to find some more damage somewhere, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

This is exactly what has happened to me - I'm at L93 and with a few tweaks I should be able to get around 6.6k life with 1.3k regen, POB is showing 135k Shaper DPS on RF and nearly 500k on Fire Trap. Basically all maps are a breeze but trying to push through to get Guardian kills is proving difficult. One Elder Guardian which was witnessed by Maven I literally couldn't kill fast enough and her regen kept it alive. I'd love to hear if you manage to push onto 3 or 4 voidstones as that's exactly the point I'm struggling right now!

Having maven on with no frost bomb…. Thats kinda on you.
For anyone reading my previous comment about hitting a wall, please disregard it. As the last poster constructively pointed out, I missed a set of links when re-gearing so this isn't a true reflection of the build.
I helped two different people by steering them to this build after i had moved on from it , also my kids play this when they play they are very little and love it.

"
Artaniz wrote:
Spoiler
I helped two different people by steering them to this build after i had moved on from it , also my kids play this when they play they are very little and love it.
Thanks for the kind words, Artaniz! I appreciate the note and the support! I let my kids play this build too. It's fun to see the kids do better than I do ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thanks everyone for helping each other out and being honest about where you're at. I appreciate people helping each other, even if the build differs from the guide a bit. Thank you!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Thanks everyone for helping each other out and being honest about where you're at. I appreciate people helping each other, even if the build differs from the guide a bit. Thank you!

Hi Wrecker, what do you think about the new Melding of the Flesh Cobalt Jewel?
It -(80%-70%) to all Elemental Resistances but Elemental Resistances are capped by your highest Maximum Elemental Resistance instead. So can we make both lightning, cold and chaos as high as fire resist?
Last edited by darkragnarok100 on Mar 9, 2022, 5:25:44 AM
"
"

It -(80%-70%) to all Elemental Resistances but Elemental Resistances are capped by your highest Maximum Elemental Resistance instead. So can we make both lightning, cold and chaos as high as fire resist?

Hi, I'm playing around it now so I can tell you it works and has huge synergies with RF.

Most players using it (I amongst them) favor Inquisitor over any other class, as he has a huge ES regen, and the best, cheapest shield with large amount of + max resist is Aegis Aurora, which heavily pushes towards using a significant amount of ES.

However, you absolutely can use Melding the Flesh with Rise of the Phoenix, Purity of Fire and a rare Eldritch-influenced chestpiece with the "+2-3% to maximum Fire resistance" and/or "Purity of Fire has X% increased Aura Effect" to push your max Fire res to 90%. With some help from the tree, you can even replace Rise of the Phoenix with a rare shield with the "+3% to max fire resistance" mod and better affixes while still hitting 90% max res.

Maxing resistances requires some investment but is manageable, especially with Chieftain as you won't need to bother much with fire res anyway.

This, coupled with Determination (and Tempest Shield in my case) and a large HP pool and regen should make you tanky enough to cruise through T16 with ease.
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
"

Hi, I'm playing around it now so I can tell you it works and has huge synergies with RF.

Most players using it (I amongst them) favor Inquisitor over any other class, as he has a huge ES regen, and the best, cheapest shield with large amount of + max resist is Aegis Aurora, which heavily pushes towards using a significant amount of ES.

However, you absolutely can use Melding the Flesh with Rise of the Phoenix, Purity of Fire and a rare Eldritch-influenced chestpiece with the "+2-3% to maximum Fire resistance" and/or "Purity of Fire has X% increased Aura Effect" to push your max Fire res to 90%. With some help from the tree, you can even replace Rise of the Phoenix with a rare shield with the "+3% to max fire resistance" mod and better affixes while still hitting 90% max res.

Maxing resistances requires some investment but is manageable, especially with Chieftain as you won't need to bother much with fire res anyway.

This, coupled with Determination (and Tempest Shield in my case) and a large HP pool and regen should make you tanky enough to cruise through T16 with ease.

Thanks a lot for your information, going to buy the jewel.
And you right, with Chieftain we do not care much about fire resistance.
Regarding the shield, i'm going with Saffell's Frame for a little damage boost.
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
"

Hi, i just try to equip the jewel in the skill tree, but it turned out not other resistance were not capped as the jewel description. Could you please help to point out what i done wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info