Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.17

"
SsalgunBbang wrote:
Wrecker_of_Days, thanks for the amazing build.
It's very stable. I'm fairly new to this game and for the first time
I didn't die a hundred times while pushing act.

If Wrecker or any other person could tell me what Items I should upgrade next, It would be greatful.
I've been looking on Poe.ninja copying what I can.

Some thoughts, by decreasing importance:

- your helmet gives lvl 18 Burning Damage Support to your RF, so your Burning Damage Support slotted in the red socket is redundant: they do not stack. You absolutely want to slot in another support gem. If you're fine with changing your socket coloring, I'd suggest removing Efficacy for Lifetap + Swift Affliction (Lifetap gives the Duration tag to RF so you can use Swift Affliction, even though RF doesn't have a duration on its own).

- your Gloves have nothing really valuable except the conqueror mod, which is decent but not best in slot. You should consider either Eldritch-influenced gloves with Fire DoT implicit, or Apothecary Gloves with shaper/hunter influence for the Fire DoT suffix (expensive). Much cheaper, and still better, regular Apothecary gloves with life and resists will offer roughly the same damage and much better defences.

- Spell damage doesn't benefit RF nor the ignite part of Incinerate. So you can probably upgrade your sceptre and shield for a decent price; or, if you don't mind switching to a staff, use The Searing Touch until you can afford better rare gear.

The rest look pretty nice, especially this amulet of yours :) Using Carcass Jack is a good option for clearing !
"
StormHUN wrote:
Spoiler
I have a little hard time figuring out which damage mods are better when I compare two items, and one benefits RF more and the other benefits Incinerate more. Eg.:

How many % Spell damage is worth it to sacrifice 1% Burning/DoT damage?

How many % Fire/Burning/DoT damage is worth it to sacrifice 1% DoT Multiplier?

And so on. Sadly the game is still not able to tell me the DpS for RF and I don't know how to simulate PoE builds for average DpS.

A more practical example: Here is my current weapon:

And here is anoother I have:

The second one would give me a significant increase to Incinerate damage but at the cost of 32% DoT Multiplier.
It's hard to choose, StormHUN!

At the end of the day, you want to choose which skill you care about most: RF or Incinerate. You'll come across a lot of circumstances where items will benefit one more than the other. IF that is tough to choose, ask yourself which you want to improve more, single target damage or clear speed. RF is better for clearing, while Incinerate is for single target.

I like focusing on RF even though Incinerate is for single target. So I'd pick the one with the Fire DOT Mutli. (On a side note, spell damage doesn't impact RF, it'll only help Incinerate.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
KingTen87 wrote:
Spoiler
"
BeerninjaXIII wrote:
Spoiler
has anyone tried
The Gull
Raven Mask

--------
Trigger Level 1 Create Lesser Shrine when you Kill an Enemy
121% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+30 to maximum Energy Shield
+78 to maximum Life
+39% to Cold Resistance
75% increased Effect of Shrine Buffs on you
50% increased Duration of Shrine Effects on you

I am using it and wow this plus the shrine passives in the atlas seem to be pretty powerful, I know I am missing out on some super bad ass rare helmets with much better mods but even with my very lame gear I am walking through t10-t12 maps only dying due to cockiness or stupidity lol.

Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it.

*sorry I don't know how to put in a copy of the item*

I've not tried it, but I've seen a few streamers talk about it lately. Ziz put out a long-term project video a day or two back using this and the Blunderbore chest, if you spec shrines it does seem like a pretty cool synergy!
Yup. I'm on the same page, BeerninjaXIII/ It's a matter of preference. I think they're cool for sure. I don't care for shrines, but lots of people love them. It's a good unique if you like them.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Spoiler
"
KingTen87 wrote:
"
SsalgunBbang wrote:
Spoiler
Wrecker_of_Days, thanks for the amazing build.
It's very stable. I'm fairly new to this game and for the first time
I didn't die a hundred times while pushing act.

If Wrecker or any other person could tell me what Items I should upgrade next, It would be greatful.
I've been looking on Poe.ninja copying what I can.

Do you feel you are lacking in clear, single target or survivability at all? You could look at things like:

* Vermillion rings
* 21/20 skill gems and 20q supports, where beneficial
* Depending on your level, the tree paths close to two or three 2-point jewel sockets which could net you 7% life plus any number of other offensive or defensive benefits
* Your amulet isn't anointed

I'm sure more suggestions will come from others but those could be a start!
Awesome setup, SsalgunBbang!

At a quick glance, I don't see anything that King didn't already mention to you. But I wanted to thank you for the thanks :). I'm glad you're having such a good time! Your gear is way better than mine. Nice work :).

Annnnnd

Hey Wrecker!

Thanks for the reply. Right now I often have trouble with bosses with ele resistance taking forever to take down so perhaps I should focus on Incinerate a bit.

On another note...

As of today I suddenly have a new problem: which is getting one-shotted from full health ALL THE TIME since I'm doing red maps with Eater influence...

Tried looking for better gear but anything that gives more Life and isn't a major downgrade otherwise (eg resistances or Life regen) starts at 5-10 Ex for just a tiny little upgrade... I don't have that kind of wealth yet.

I have 6,076 Life, my resistances are 88/79/79 and 63 Chaos, and have 11,773 Armor.

But I'm wondering, Unwavering Stance disables Evasion, and I don't have any spell suppression either as that only rolls on Dex gear. Does stun immunity really worth it? Shouldn't I drop it and get some gear with Evasion and Suppression to have more layered defenses instead?

And what would be a good anoint for more survival? Inveterate?

Edit: Since I wrote this I got one-shotted about 40 more times by everything from bosses to common trash. Lost 3 and a half levels worth of XP... :|

P.s.: Thank you for making these guides, I really appreciate them, and I loved using them in the past too! <3
Last edited by StormHUN on Feb 24, 2022, 2:42:17 AM
PoitelMarto, Thank you for a detailed explanation. So many things to do!
can't wait to get in to the game again.
And Thanks again Wrecker :)

Can someone tell me what should be upgraded please and thanks. this is what i have for beginning maps!
"
Spoiler

Can someone tell me what should be upgraded please and thanks. this is what i have for beginning maps!

I would decide based on how you find the gameplay right now, to make sure you are comfortable in early maps. Make sure resistances are capped and then look at survivability (life rolls on all gear, life regen, damage taken recouped as life) and DPS (5/6 linking skills, damage over time, quality/levelled gems).

WoD has a great list of his dream mods on the front page - use those as a guide based on how you are currently doing and what you feel you need to prioritise. If we suggest stacking damage but you are getting one-shot with 2k health then it won't be much help to you!

For what it's worth, I would focus on defences first - life rolls on as many gear slots as possible.
Last edited by KingTen87 on Feb 24, 2022, 6:33:24 AM
"

undo the strength node south of sanctuary, get better gear, tier 1 or tier 2 life stuff.

Look to get 5 links/6 links. stuff using so many life flasks, get a ruby flasks that gives you charges when hit and enchant it to auto use when full. if you got positive chaos resistance get a forbidden taste and enchant it with use when take a savage hit. Thats Really it for now, i won't recommend damage upgrades until your defenses are top notch.
"
StormHUN wrote:
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker!

Thanks for the reply. Right now I often have trouble with bosses with ele resistance taking forever to take down so perhaps I should focus on Incinerate a bit.

On another note...

As of today I suddenly have a new problem: which is getting one-shotted from full health ALL THE TIME since I'm doing red maps with Eater influence...

Tried looking for better gear but anything that gives more Life and isn't a major downgrade otherwise (eg resistances or Life regen) starts at 5-10 Ex for just a tiny little upgrade... I don't have that kind of wealth yet.

I have 6,076 Life, my resistances are 88/79/79 and 63 Chaos, and have 11,773 Armor.

But I'm wondering, Unwavering Stance disables Evasion, and I don't have any spell suppression either as that only rolls on Dex gear. Does stun immunity really worth it? Shouldn't I drop it and get some gear with Evasion and Suppression to have more layered defenses instead?

And what would be a good anoint for more survival? Inveterate?

Edit: Since I wrote this I got one-shotted about 40 more times by everything from bosses to common trash. Lost 3 and a half levels worth of XP... :|

P.s.: Thank you for making these guides, I really appreciate them, and I loved using them in the past too! <3
Thanks for the kind words, StormHUN! I'm glad the builds have treated you so well in the past! I'm sorry this build doesn't seem to be working out.

I looked at your setup and everything seems fine. So, I can think of two things.
1) Map Mods. IF you're not paying too close attention to map mods, certain combos will crush almost any build. So it's not just the mods our build CAN'T do, but also the combo of mods that may seem innocent individually...but are insane combined. That may not be the case though.
2) Without Clarity, I'm guessing your mana regen is really slow. That mana regen is needed to make sure our CwDT spells are always triggering when they're ready. The interaction between Enduring Cry and Immortal Call is pretty vital for this build. So if Immortal Call isn't going off when it should, you'll be vulnerable more than you want.

I suggest keeping your eyes open for an Unset Ring. That'll let you put Flame Dash in there and then put Clarity back on Arrogance. See if that makes a difference. If not, let me know.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info