Next Expansion Timeline

Thank you for prioritising your team's well-being over arbitrary dates.

I'm not sure why some people think their ability to play a new league on a specified date is more important than other people's ability to take breaks and see their loved ones. My employer, with whom I have an actual contract, does not get to mess me around over rest no matter what releases or changes are planned - thanks unions - and players who think they have that right just because they bought some supporter packs or whatever, need to take a step back and think about what they're doing.
Lol another two weeks haha, cant wait for all Thatcher shitstorm Thatcher will filmów another "great" league and update.
Lol another two weeks haha, cant wait for all that shitstorm that will follow another "great" league and update.
Nice.
hElP, HoT players check my build. Gif me sum fdbk.
POE best game.
Happy New Year GGG!
"
K4ndo wrote:
[Removed by Support] Stop making bad decisions ffs. Prolly lots of players gonna play Lost Ark. Why would one delay the next release...

Hello Lost Ark, good bye poe.

i think ggg learned from their last mistake of needlessly moving their release because of cyberpunk 2077 ;)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
natural183 wrote:
Please GGG make it so people who farmed all gear they wanted dont quit league right after. Something like prestige system or smth

according to reddit's echo chamber that's not what happens.

instead, people who got perfect gear and chars keep playing to amass even more whealth or create dozens of new chars to play non-meta skills for the funsies.

so i agree with you, those reddit hippos probably don't play poe at all (nobody knows, hw would you tell) and there should be something to keep people playing.

maybe ggg shouldn't design all leagues as races, i don't know of any boxer who fought 10 rounds and keeps on fighting. or a formula 1 racer who keeps driving after he won a title.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 30, 2021, 4:48:58 AM
I will not play Lost Ark! Also every one need to take their time with family. Noisy haters and lost ark players will silently return, i bet. So i wish you good holidays and take your rest! This is great leauge btw.
"
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
Baddgulf wrote:
Are you sure you want to compete with Lost Ark? Bold decision.
Lost Ark is hardly a competitor, those are very different games by definition.

??
Huh

Lost Ark is an online mmo arpg

POE is an online arpg

Cyberpunk is a single player story game rpg

Which one did they delay for?

Good one dude

And Cyberpunk was/is a disaster

Whereas Lost Ark is already a huge success that is just being translated to English....

Sooooooooo yea good one type less ty

AND.... furthermore.. Cyberpunk is a 60$ title whereas Lost Ark is FREE ( not similar to POE btw durrrrrr )

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hahaha I'm saving this for when LA becomes Tera/ArcheAge 2.0
Big content patch, sweet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info