Next Expansion Timeline

nice that we get 2 extra weaks :D ty for that! :*
"
lolu wrote:
there are still a lot of builds that needs nerfing, some skills feel just overpowered, killing bosses in seconds in not fun, we want to be able to do game mechanics

11 challenges handiman

Also, hope people in this thread realize that lost ark isn't even the same type of game, and is also much more hardcore than poe at the endgame level.

You're going to come back crying when you realize you aren't a Korean demi-god.
Last edited by FallenStar08 on Dec 30, 2021, 8:04:31 AM
Thx GGG no problem with that.

For price, of your 60USD supporter pack, i preorder Elden Ring with IRL preorder items and free T-shirt.
Good to know where support :)

GL in feb ...
"
vio wrote:
"
Flexcube wrote:
I don't understand people who complain that the league will be late. You can complain, but it won't help. There is a better way to show your dissatisfaction with this fact. This is a free to play game. Do not buy a support pack and then someone will notice it, especially if the revenue drops. Looks like it will be the second time in a row for me.

i don't get this idea that boycotting the game is somehow improving it.
in the best case, 10c will fire ggg folks so there will be less content. in the worst case they will have ggg develop solely for china.

motivating others to not compensate the people which provided content they played is like suggesting to others to leave a restaurant without paying for the meal if it didn't taste well.

on top of that, why do you wanna kill the game you supported already?

i guess some people's logic just escapes me.

Maybe it is time to start supporting another game. Playing the same game for the long time became boring to me.
hope stuff and dad Chris will have a good holidays and spend enough time with families :)

P.S.: Waiting for POE mobile announce
Huge respect that GGG actually cares about their employees unlike some other gaming companies. A bit sad that the announcement came so late because if I knew earlier I would still play the whole December - I usually stop 1-1.5 months before the next launch to not get burned out and to actually spend time on other games too.

Lost Ark comments made me laugh. If anything I would suggest the Lost Ark devs to delay because of PoE not vice versa. But either way it will be interesting to see if Lost Ark can actually do some damage to PoE which I personally doubt because tons of other PoE 'killers' have already failed.
"
Syghera wrote:
Was hyped for January Launch and now this,another 2 weeks of this garbo league, rip. Guess i'll play Lost Ark then.

Bye child, dont forget to say this on russian forum too
Hey GGG thanks for the year 2021 and thanks for the good work. Take your time and dont care what reddit says.
Thats actually a terrible situation. I dont want to repeat anything that was already said but that decision has to be one of the worst ones to come up with. I cant grasp why a previous league was delayed because of an offline rpg, but now ggg decides its time to compete with the launch of an mmoarpg. How many players will now rather grab a LA pack instead of a poe sup pack? After the abandonement of scourge and the following silence i expected an early january launch. I am actually baffled. Whats the strategy here?
As much as I love PoE and want to see the new endgame, I will be playing Lost Ark if they release around the same date.

I think mid/late january or late february/early march would be a much better release date.

February is already jam-packed with some very good games/dlcs releasing and I don't want to see PoE's BIG expansion have small player numbers :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info