Next Expansion Timeline

Keep up the good stuff GGG. Love you.
- GRaveChilD
Just end Scrugged leagued early, its more dead than hardcort
"
Kelori wrote:
"
K4ndo wrote:
[Removed by Support] Stop making bad decisions ffs. Prolly lots of players gonna play Lost Ark. Why would one delay the next release...

Hello Lost Ark, good bye poe.

[Removed by Support] Obviously they are not delaying it with the intention of competing with lost ark. I swear to god sometimes gamers are the worst of worst. We complain about delays, trying to force developers to release content before they feel like it's ready, and if they actually release it early because of the pressure from the players, and it turns out that the game is (guess what) not ready, we act surprised, and ask questions about why it's bad.
Btw it's holiday season, I think the PoE developers earned their rest after this tough year.

If you honestly think that GGG is bad, go play Blizzard games for example. Sometimes several months, or even YEARS can pass by, before blizzard actually communicates with the playerbase. They screw you over at every possible moment they can, without any explanation.

Remember the outrage when GGG nerfed flasks and whatnot? Even I was against it, but at least I was able to respect their decisions, because they released a long development manifesto, in which they explained it in great detail why they did what they did.

I came from WoW, you guys have no idea how good ya'll have it with GGG. Their level of communication and honesty is almost unmatched in the gaming industry.

Very good Point.
Not my favourite league, bit sad it's being extended. I'm going to need some fortify and gladiator buffs in those patch notes to make up for it, GGG.
I wonder what all this boot lickers find interesting , cool and nice about someone telling you they are delaying the product that you wait and they don't even have a delivery timeframe.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I got all this weed and you telling me I have to wait 2 weeks until league start … I NEED MORE WEED. I’m already over budget with the damn supporter packs wife will definitely be getting divorced.
Thank you for letting us know
Please take your time to make it great without crunching too much.

And please, pretty please, unkrangle mana costs. A bit of investment is okay, but a warrior shouldn't have to stack all possible sources of mana cost reduction to swing his sword.

And please, by all means, do not 3.15 us all over again...

Best of luck to all your team for 2022 !
Thanks for the information GGG, you are awesome!

Stay healthy and keep up the work!

Wasnt my favorite League but i enjoyed the December events.

So funny reading these idiot comments from desperate people that only complain about everything. Get some air and stop gaming for a few days, your Soul will be thankful.
I dont understand why are people so upset about delaying the league (which is probably because of expansion, not the league itself). When there are issues because league was rushed, people are angry and just non-stop complain about how GGG doesnt take care of the playerbase, because you wasted your precious vacation on a videogame.

Now, when the league is delayed, you guys complain that some other games are gonna be released around the league launch and everything is ruined for you.

Sure, delaying the league sucks, but there is a reason for it, I dont wanna play unfinished expansion full of bugs.
"
wacojitsu wrote:
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
"
wacojitsu wrote:
Well I guess we found another phy trapper boi's!!!!

No one liked scourge. you are alone sir. it's not because the mechanic. It's not because of reward. It's because game balance is Fked!!! Every league is just a mountain of nerfs to classes and specs that are already under preforming.

Also scourge mechanic was one of the most unrewarding league we've seen since i don't know when. only scourge maps are rewarding and it takes 50+ maps to make 1 decent scourge map that last for 5 mins of fun.
Again the lack of rewards is not the reason why scourge sucked. It's cause the game is in a bad place. I place of nerfs. where like 3 builds existed and the rest required 200ex just to be able to kill shaper.

wut??? I farmed headhunter doing T12 Tower farming on low investment, just using random 1c scarabs (metamorph/cartography/etc) chisel+alch+vaal and go... all due to scourge insane quantity and sheer amount of mobs, nothing is this rewarding at almost 0 investment.

with a general's cry zerker...... of course i got some meta chaser talking to me about how EASY THIS GAME IS!! O LOOK I JUST COPY AND PASTE THE META BUILD AND I GET A HH yaya!!! go home kid. most of us don't copy and paste. we make our own builds and we try and learn how to improve our builds. the Nerf conversation isn't for people that just copy and paste. those people can go to hardmode when it comes out. and you can copy and paste there and complain the mode is to easy.

said the guy with most meta build of the league - poisonous concoction. Also your other chars from previous leagues are very creative, not meta at all, for example archmage ball lightning, inquis BB, FR totems, poison BV ass and so on. Man, your brain must be very big to come up with all these new builds nobody else played.
Last edited by JestNebozo on Dec 30, 2021, 3:16:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info