Next Expansion Timeline

The constant push backs for terrible leagues still... Just release on time at this point...can't get any worse.
Feb huh? At least I scored Control for free from Epic, so will probably slay that game. Hopefully next league you guys knock one out of the park.
"
Subiedude wrote:
The constant push backs for terrible leagues still... Just release on time at this point...can't get any worse.

I'd rather not get scourge 2.0

Is GGG sure they want to compete with Dying light 2 and Lost Ark for the early feb? Seems like a bad business move.
Wat da hek
Ew
Glad you’re taking the time to treat your employees as human beings and keep them from burning out. Looking forward to the next expansion, and happy you’re taking the time to make it good. Sorry people feel they can shout abuse at you no matter what you say, hopefully it isn’t too rough.

Thanks as well for the hard mode update, I’m personally really looking forward to it despite the general negative sentiment - so I appreciate having some idea of when it’s coming!
On one hand I felt upset when I saw 3.17 coming in Feb but again mental health is important for those who are at back scene and doing all work to keep POE running.

Enjoy your time and enjoy well deserved break.

Oh now, another 2 weeks of boredom ...
have burned out pretty fast in scourge/ the events.
Damn, but what can you do. Need something to play then. At least 5 weeks to pass through...
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
roetetoet wrote:
ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.....

cmon, everyone is bored as f lol

Not to mention Lost Ark 8th of February .. this is gonne be fun

Not to worry, lost ark flopped in the beta stage..even the payed streamers didnt stick around afterwards, simply bc it was less popular than new world..which also seems to be running on fumes..

I hate the wait too...

Well that's a complete lie
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
"
wacojitsu wrote:
Well I guess we found another phy trapper boi's!!!!

No one liked scourge. you are alone sir. it's not because the mechanic. It's not because of reward. It's because game balance is Fked!!! Every league is just a mountain of nerfs to classes and specs that are already under preforming.

Also scourge mechanic was one of the most unrewarding league we've seen since i don't know when. only scourge maps are rewarding and it takes 50+ maps to make 1 decent scourge map that last for 5 mins of fun.
Again the lack of rewards is not the reason why scourge sucked. It's cause the game is in a bad place. I place of nerfs. where like 3 builds existed and the rest required 200ex just to be able to kill shaper.

wut??? I farmed headhunter doing T12 Tower farming on low investment, just using random 1c scarabs (metamorph/cartography/etc) chisel+alch+vaal and go... all due to scourge insane quantity and sheer amount of mobs, nothing is this rewarding at almost 0 investment.

with a general's cry zerker...... of course i got some meta chaser talking to me about how EASY THIS GAME IS!! O LOOK I JUST COPY AND PASTE THE META BUILD AND I GET A HH yaya!!! go home kid. most of us don't copy and paste. we make our own builds and we try and learn how to improve our builds. the Nerf conversation isn't for people that just copy and paste. those people can go to hardmode when it comes out. and you can copy and paste there and complain the mode is to easy.
"
wacojitsu wrote:

with a general's cry zerker...... of course i got some meta chaser talking to me about how EASY THIS GAME IS!! O LOOK I JUST COPY AND PASTE THE META BUILD AND I GET A HH yaya!!! go home kid. most of us don't copy and paste. we make our own builds and we try and learn how to improve our builds. the Nerf conversation isn't for people that just copy and paste. those people can go to hardmode when it comes out. and you can copy and paste there and complain the mode is to easy.

You can play whatever you want to play, I league started 4 times gc bf before and after the nerfs, I like it, I play it, no need to play down my achievements if you suck at the game.

I also made a unique bosser GC BF on my own, never seen it done by anybody else, you can check my BOEBODA in Scourge, or here is the PoB if you are interested: https://pastebin.com/XSPr8nxn I almost insta phase all bosses in the game including Sirus, had extra 100ex to fool around so I had some fun.
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info