Next Expansion Timeline

"
K4ndo wrote:
[Removed by Support] Stop making bad decisions ffs. Prolly lots of players gonna play Lost Ark. Why would one delay the next release...

Hello Lost Ark, good bye poe.

[Removed by Support] Obviously they are not delaying it with the intention of competing with lost ark. I swear to god sometimes gamers are the worst of worst. We complain about delays, trying to force developers to release content before they feel like it's ready, and if they actually release it early because of the pressure from the players, and it turns out that the game is (guess what) not ready, we act surprised, and ask questions about why it's bad.
Btw it's holiday season, I think the PoE developers earned their rest after this tough year.

If you honestly think that GGG is bad, go play Blizzard games for example. Sometimes several months, or even YEARS can pass by, before blizzard actually communicates with the playerbase. They screw you over at every possible moment they can, without any explanation.

Remember the outrage when GGG nerfed flasks and whatnot? Even I was against it, but at least I was able to respect their decisions, because they released a long development manifesto, in which they explained it in great detail why they did what they did.

I came from WoW, you guys have no idea how good ya'll have it with GGG. Their level of communication and honesty is almost unmatched in the gaming industry.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 29, 2021, 9:41:01 PM
I'll just say one thing, if you put it in the same week as the Elden Ring launch, this league will have less player than usual and I'll be one!

And they did it to compete with Lost ark, and whoever gets the fuck out there are the streamers who will probably have to give up the job of streaming lost ark to play the poe league, unless they split between the 2 games!

And I saw a lot of people saying that lost ark was a failure in the beta, they really don't know what they're talking about! was a success in the beta, it won't be something absurd like New World that hits 1 million players, but it will probably be around 100-150k! and at least 30% of poe players will prefer to play lost ark! I am sure !
Last edited by SurpriseModaFkr on Dec 29, 2021, 9:25:20 PM
I look forward to giving money to Lost Ark in February.
with this announcement, my hopes became exactly zero that 3.17 will be somewhat tested, balanced and bug-free. if ggg can't even get something as simple as hard-mode out of the door while or after doing this filler league (scourge), then, yea, 3.17 will likely be ridiculously over-ambitious as usual and be hilariously broken in many unfun ways. sadge.
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
Baddgulf wrote:
Are you sure you want to compete with Lost Ark? Bold decision.
Lost Ark is hardly a competitor, those are very different games by definition.

so was cyberpunk and they delayed a league launch for it. yes, cyberpunk did not live up to the hype, but that's not the point.
Last edited by dachoppa on Dec 29, 2021, 9:33:41 PM
"
I'll just say one thing, if you put it in the same week as the Elden Ring launch, this league will have less player than usual and I'll be one!

That's true, but why is it a bad thing? I'll play Elden Ring as well, that's for sure. And when I'll be done with it, I'll come back to PoE and play the new league, because I love this game, I always return here, like it's my second home. But it doesn't mean that I cannot try out and play other games as well. I don't understand this tribalistic approach some players are showing.

Game releases collide with each other all time, I have no idea why some people blow this up so much, like it's the biggest problem in the world.
I dont like the idea adding more mods, which will divide players more and more.

HC, HC SSF, HC league, HC league SSF, SC, SC league, SC SSF, SC SSF league
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Kelori wrote:

Game releases collide with each other all time, I have no idea why some people blow this up so much, like it's the biggest problem in the world.

Wouldn't it be great if this really was the biggest problem in the world?

Hell, I wanted the next league sooner rather than later. But I can cope pretty easily. Plenty of other things I can do with my free time.
Early February? Lost Ark launches on February 8th, are you guys out of your minds?
I don't know why GGG made this decision. At the end of the year, not only your team has a holiday, but also many people around the world have a holiday. Usually this is the key moment in every game when you want to make money, but you delay it up to 2 weeks near the end of the league. If possible, let the league end sooner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info