Next Expansion Timeline

They drop a patch, I play it. Simple. What's another month, it's not like I am married to the game I can drop it when need be.

I miss the previous version of ignite, if they could revert that, that would be cool.

Also more Burning Arrow MTX would be a GIGACHAD move.

Weebs in.
Last edited by Bacon_21 on Dec 29, 2021, 8:40:38 PM
It'ssss fine :)

I believe we will get content worth of all waiting, happy new year ! :)

P.S.: Is @mathil that mad man to read till this comment ? xD

This would be fine if a delay meant an improvement in game quality. But that's never, ever been the case except for steplock.
What we'll get is more nerfs to ruin the builds we like so POE2 doesn't seem like a game for geriatrics with mobility problems. Because ggg fears the mobility. Everything needs to be dark souls or nerfed to death.

I genuinely think they're using superman 2 movie logic here. But in reverse. That if their players go slow enough, they'll go back in time to before harvest was released. Giving players that much freedom and fun was a huge mistake. Goes straight against their design philosophy.

Thankfully they lost 30% of their revenue due to stupid decisions last time. Maybe if it happens another time and they have trouble with payroll, they might consider unnerfing all the fun and just make poe2 an alternate way to level at the same speed.

But we all know they're too censorious and stubborn at this point in time. The one to beat blizzard has become blizzard itself. It balances itself into non-existence.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Hyskoa on Dec 29, 2021, 8:50:45 PM
Well, I've been playing way out of exile for 3 years, and I've never missed a league pitch... But at 3.17 I'll jump... impossible not to play Lost ark after so long waiting!!!

But still loving PoE.
We all GGgood, im out here enjoying my fried chicken wings in the scourge league, scourging my wings makes them taste weirdly good of how dog shit this league is.

So 2022 is a new year, and a new opportunity for GGG to fix their shit and release a good league, lets hope for the best. Surely it can't get worse than this?
Last edited by Longboii77 on Dec 29, 2021, 8:40:31 PM
I had lots of fun in scourge. I have over 15k hours in the game combined. Been playing since Onslaught League and only skipped Delve and Synthesis cause I had school. I'm always excited for the new stuff GGG puts out. If I dont like the league I dont play it, but theres almost always something makimg me come back. Im excited for the new ideas that come with decompression in vacation! Stay Safe.
As a developer myself I'am always greatly impressed by how fast you release new content. Adding 2 more weeks does not change that.
Can we get more cat related skill MTX? I want kitty paws summon raging spirit skins scratching the enemies' eyes out.

Just something meowish PLEASE
Take time and enjoy the nice weather. Freezing our arse off over here.

Really looking forward to the big end-game update. Reducing map pools was a great start; hopefully you take some of the other league clutter out to focus content a little.

Gonna play the new Last Epoch content while I wait. See you on the other side.
Y'all can have as much time as you need! I appreciate the game and look forward to this upcoming expansion + league. I hope GGG's staff can enjoy themselves during the holidays and be revitalized to producing a banger of a league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info