December Events 2021

Might pause Diablo 3 for a couple of voided events, as long as there is no trading. 2 hours of watchtime is outrageous though, should be 30min-1h.
Last edited by qlasboy on Nov 29, 2021, 2:51:24 AM
"
alhazred70 wrote:
Why are these Voided? Whats the point? Stop pretending that Standard is anything but the dumpster of the game.

Stndard is a dumb of POE get use to it, its obvious for all having brain players...
docLeave

release hard mode
Good morning GGG, I have to say, as a console player, that I was realy looking for this events, since you anounced this event a few weeks back, console community was realy looking forward for this, and the result is that many people stopped playing the league so they wouldn't burn out...
Next time you want to make events and exclude the consoles, please do so from the start because you have killed the league for us and we can't even enjoy your events.
peepoCute
IGN: rz_DavidHayter
Disc: roverZaken (rz_*smth*)#6163
"
Unfortunately, we're not able to run these events on console this time around as they're new event types and if they require any fixes we wouldn't be able to get those through certification over the holiday period. Delve has had some updates which would need to go through various certifications to be compatible with console again and it won't be possible in time for the event starting. Once these events have taken place on PC, it's our hope that we can get them ready for console so they can be run simultaneously on all platforms if we run them again.

This does not read like an admission of failing to overcome a challenge, but rather admitting that you never tried. But I don't blame you, because aren't we all suffering the poor leadership at GGG?
No love for console players.
We had infinite delve before, why not now?
This league was sooo bad for console, we were all waiting the events to finally have some fun in this game. But you couldn't even deliver that.
I would be happy with only ONE of the events, but nah, i guess GGG is too poor to buy programmers/dev teams for its console ports.

Oh well, looks like PoE is over for me, at least until they somewhat fix the game or release a super fun league.

PS. This is NOT a buff.
Will I have access to my crafting bench in Endless Delve and Endless Heist?
No.

what
well, that's not helping scourge league's player count but sounds fun to those who like voided events.

personally, i would like to keep the achievements i got and while i liked the voided races, playing fpr the bin for several days isn't my favourite time killer.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info