Melee Splash

Why do u guys even bother posting feedback since you know it will be ignored?
"
azmodael wrote:

Cuz I have no life, and I am bored beyond belief. Just look at how many posts I have made in the last few hours. I get more entertainment from this lately.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"

Just 'cause the staff of GGG doesn't spam the forum that doesn't mean they are not reading it. They open this threads to receive feedback, not to ignore it.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
unimpressed with the skill. still holding out for multistrike but this patch certaintly isn't some great savior for melee classes.

off topic sorta: I think a way to help bridge the gap between melee and ranged is to make melee more effective at things then range is.. like their shouldn't be a penalty on melee life leech based on your overall health.. but keep it for ranged.. things like that would bridge the gap quickly in my opinion.
What ggg needs to realize is that it would've been ok for splash to be semi mandatory for high end melee builds that are trying to clear fast.. We NEED something to compete with chain etc..

I feel like they were afraid of this becoming a semi mandatory support especially for high end builds that do map runs.. but weapon ele dam and chain are practically that for many high end builds anyway...

Melee NEEDS a support that adds good aoe, we simply can't begin to compete with the clearspeed of rangers and witches...

I'm 92, tried this with double strike heavy infernal and it doesn't solve any of melee's problems as is..

PLEASE BUFF SPLASH
This and multistrike totally makes my flicker strike op. I don't have any aoe support or passives but the aoe is kinda enough anyway. Don't know about other single target skills though.
p.s the people saying this support is ok etc.. are usually low level and or soloing players ... ANYONE who plays high maps can see the difference in clearing speed immediately between melee and ranged and it is FAR in the favor of range with the added bonus that melee has more surviveability problems - ranged players are still able to get crazy health etc.. and with iron will it's quite easy for a ranger to play safe - not to mention they don't need to run into enemies..

I am using splash with Elemental Hit, and I picked up the Blast radius notable (8% aoe, 12% area damage). According to the tool tip it did not increase my damage. It increased the aoe but not the damage. Just wondering if this is intended or a bug?

Also I have a question, is the aoe from splash effected by the type of weapon you are using? I am using a dagger and the area is extremely small even with 30% increased area. Its almost not worth using at all its so small.
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider
After using both Melee Splash and Multistrike, my conclusion.

Melee Splash is garbage. No where near enough AOE.

Multistrike feels "cheap". I don't feel like a melee character. I feel like a superfast robot with aimbot. Multistrike gets the job done, but it kinda ruins the feel of the game. I don't know, maybe just me...
"
Tygerwoody wrote:
After using both Melee Splash and Multistrike, my conclusion.

Melee Splash is garbage. No where near enough AOE.

Multistrike feels "cheap". I don't feel like a melee character. I feel like a superfast robot with aimbot. Multistrike gets the job done, but it kinda ruins the feel of the game. I don't know, maybe just me...

have you played ranged? you just spam LA and the screen empties in a fraction of a second.. multistrike sounds more entertaining then what 90% of the endgame community is using.

I tried getting back into flicker strike.. hadn't used it since closed beta.. so i grouped it with a melee splash gem and tried it out..

I have no idea whats going on but its awful, I remember flicker strike being almost instant after attack I have a pretty fast APS and after using flicker strike I have to stand there for almost a complete second before I can attack again.. what am I missing here? I don't even see a splash working with it well either and people are saying its OP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info