Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

Thank you!

Hoping scourge mods get a second pass, but I understand the difficulty in making them interesting without pushing power too far. Love the direction of the changes so far, and the frequent updates/hotfixes are greatly appreciated. Keep up the amazing work!
"
X3n_ wrote:

Maybe one day you'll realize people quit due to the game not being worth playing, rather than your draconian thought process of thinking "too rewarding" is what causes quitting.

Funny how the most rewarding leagues have had the highest peaks and best player retention, yet you still can't add 1 and 1 together. Comical.

+1
nice
Low tier maps had like 20 rare mobs. After the video grimro posted, they reduced to 5~6.
Now they buff scourge implicits?! No one cares about scourge implicits if the rest sucks.
double quantity inside scourge, but with 4 times less rewarding mobs, you had 20, now u have 10 (5*2).
It's a nerf, not a buff... For casual players.
Zero reasons to be happy with this changes.
The thought proces behind the reward structure for this league and who it should benefit is still a slap in the face to the majority of the playerbase, cause it isn't them, yet they're supposed to play it.

Having a top .00001% reaping the rewards in an effective way while the rest just gets to look at them doesn't create incentive to play more as much as you think. If i could grind for the same rewards in a perhaps tedious but effective way without the cesspool that is trade i would. Having everything random and this league with the uber endgame content gated behind git good builds while i just wanna play whacky stuff i havent done before drains the fun out of it tbh. Here's to hoping you will do a fun for all league again at some point...

Bravo
This sounds very promising!

badass, dude
Tencentorship
if your sooo reluctant to actually change the base rolls on rares then the only other option is to signifigantly increase tainted currency drops so that we can modify them ourselves ... otherwise if nothing happens we will still be ignoring them even if the scourge mod is somehow godteir (which they never are)
sounds good
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info