What We're Working On

I don't know if anyone else experience this but if someone else in the party opened a map, opened a Zana map inside it, and I die inside the Zana's map, I am unable to enter it again. I see the map portal but its not clickable.

Also, I can't pickup maps in the map instance the other party member opened. It's grayed out like a prophecy drop (free loot enabled)

idk if its a feature and not a bug haha
Please increase league mechanic rewards to make the league mechanic desirable to interact with.

"
SidewaysStare wrote:
Please increase league mechanic rewards to make the league mechanic desirable to interact with.

They might think it is already too rewarding.
Why they watching and not acting.

Probably they now watch some prohibited to mention streamer, having already 13 mirrors (on leagues day5), farming heavy juiced content in a party, and they might thinking alrdy how to nerf a drop to avoid this type of game abuse.
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 28, 2021, 2:44:29 AM
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
SidewaysStare wrote:

Probably they now watch some prohibited to mention streamer, having already 13 mirrors (on lueagues day5), farming heavy juiced content in a party, and thinks how to nerf a drop to avoid this abuse.
Yeah, not seeing anything about this in "what we're working on" is concerning.

People are filtering out scourged rares, I'd rather id rares on good bases. And I won't do that much longer.

The league improvements are great, I'm enjoying PoE. Atlas streamlining, stacked low currency, really. But I'm bordering on avoiding league mechanic completely.
This is good! But there is a bug on Standard where you can't refund skill points. I can't refund skill points on one of my characters and many others have had this issue.
In addition to improving the map conversion could we also get an option to delete a "remove-only" tab, please? There is so much stuff that I just don't care about but I don't want 100 or 1000 remove only tabs and having to move a bunch of stuff at the end/start of each league is very tedious and annoying.

I recommend making it a three(3) step process.

First step: A person has to highlight the delete "remove-only" tab option and press.

Second step: A pop-up box should come up and say something like "You have selected to delete this tab, would you like to continue?".

Third step: A another pop-up box should then appear with a statement with something like the following, "You have selected YES to deleting this tab. All contents within will be destroyed and will not be recoverable. Any appeals to GGG Support concerning item recovery will be ignored. Do you wish to continue for the final time?

Last edited by Ianpact on Oct 27, 2021, 11:20:05 PM
"
Covenant wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
SidewaysStare wrote:

Probably they now watch some prohibited to mention streamer, having already 13 mirrors (on lueagues day5), farming heavy juiced content in a party, and thinks how to nerf a drop to avoid this abuse.
Yeah, not seeing anything about this in "what we're working on" is concerning.

People are filtering out scourged rares, I'd rather id rares on good bases. And I won't do that much longer.

The league improvements are great, I'm enjoying PoE. Atlas streamlining, stacked low currency, really. But I'm bordering on avoiding league mechanic completely.

I can say even more: killed 3 league bosses already and their drop is some new level of highly unusable premium shitmodded rares! Tons of them! Also 1 krangled uniq, also meme tier. So rly, not worth to bother.

Only party play matters in a heavy juiced ways.
Seems so.

But it to those who needs loot.
Soma are just playing for fun and challenge. With shtgear ofc. Why not, its the vision nao xD
Please hurry up with the ballista totem fix i spam them like crazy atm :P
I still cannot open a temple or itemize a temple from the guild hideout.
Is constant ping spikes and disconnections to slow the game down part of the "vision" now? Why are you not addressing this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info