What We're Working On

Ghost of 3.15 is still flying around 3.16 and I don't feel you guys can't suck it in a vacuum cleaner. Only problems to solve are piling, betraying expectations of players who dearly waited for the game to get better. Don't you miss 3.14?
pfff, i dont care, im already sad with this league

I will come back when this game is playable again
Last edited by djdias2018 on Oct 27, 2021, 8:42:40 PM
"
gunnzi wrote:

The problem is that you have somehow managed to balance both mechanics around the 1%ers

People, stop posting that "balanced around 1%ers" phrase. It's not
I'm the 1%er and I'm not risking my 20-100ex+ items (at any point of the league) with 99% chance of it to brick.

the league rewards are just not balanced, period. No reason to do it at all.
You planning allow to refund the skill points spend on a mastery?
"
giovanesg wrote:
You planning allow to refund the skill points spend on a mastery?

just refund it like any other passive? Using 1 respec point
"
Quelex wrote:
Can you guys remove or rework the life drained per second while in a scourge? You literally can't run it as a CI build. I can't tell from the wording of what you posted if that's being considered or not because I don't have the scourge mod text right in front of me.

you can't run Phys reflect maps as a phys character so what's the difference?

CI can't run 1 map mod and it needs to be fixed lmao? Just don't run a map with that mod bruh.

Seems like an easy fix on the players end to me.
the lagspikes related to scourge (mobs in scourge phase of instance) causing disconnects or lagspikes... amazing!

Unplayable for people that dont have Download speed 20Megs/sec at least.
Which i no longer have. Standard is playable, just scourge isnt.
In last two maps, once i got near middle of map, my ping jumped from 50ms to 2500ms, but only in game. Meanwhile cmd.exe told me i am sitting at 60ping to some sites, while discord is goin smoothly.

"Do you even test something, exile?"

And here on forum are enough posts about it. Even on reddit, burrowed under all those terrible bricked items.

CAN I HAVE REFUND? Its third horrible league. And this time its even with more TIMERACE.
Just read this lol

Missing Patch Notes
In our 3.16.0 Patch Notes, we unfortunately missed two notes: one related to armour-based shields and one related to the Veiled Modifier Damage Over Time Multiplier Bow Craft.

Can't believe you can't acknowledge the amount of stuff you missed, some of them extremely impactful for the game, e.g. bloodstained fossil mod nerf, new cluster notables.
Gz GGG!

You've released League where the Chaos recipe now the best thing to gain currency!
At last. Sad to see there is no fix incoming to currency drop, map and scourge loot drop. Soon ppl will realize how they are not rewarded, but punished to play, and then, an opportunity cost choice will happen to PoE itself.

Hope it will be good!
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 28, 2021, 2:27:34 AM
This is so lacking.

I hope you make that the maps that overflow are already converted.

The bow nerf affects heavily on attack build that do debuffs, like corrupting fever builds. Those got double nerfed with both the global and phys dot multi mods nerfed. And can't use the quiver mods because they are only for the attack part, doesn't affect the debuff.

The problem with the second Scourged map mod that you mentioned, is that 1 single pack gives you about 1/4 of the blood meter. We will still be transported every single pack, even when all the scourged monsters of the maps are dead, but for a little less time each time. Doesn't make it less annoying. We just have to wait until the cooldown is up every single time without anything to do during that time. Every single pack of monsters...

And the rewards, the problem is the huge imbalance in power between upside and downside. We can only get the good mods on T3, so we can't just scourge it again if the downside is bad, as Chris said we would be able to.

We just can't get anything good in T1 and T2 transformations. And without being able to scourged it again once is t3, that makes it not want us to scourged good items. A possible solution, let us keep transforming at t3 with increasing blood required between each transformation.

And the other problem is the huge imbalance of weights and power between the upsides and downsides of the scourged mods.
Last edited by MtNak on Oct 27, 2021, 10:44:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info