your league sucks

pretty much playing standard

"too bad you don't communicate well with your testers" /s
"
Heartsease wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Gz GGG!

You've released League where the Chaos recipe now the best thing to gain currency!
At last. Sad to see there is no fix incoming to currency drop, map and scourge loot drop. Soon ppl will realize how they are not rewarded, but punished to play, and then, an opportunity cost choice will happen to PoE itself.

Hope it will be good!

Currently I'm lvl 74 and farming Controlled Blocks for rares while scourging rings and amulets for identified chaos recipe to buy essential goods for my templar(10/25 finished), so far so good(the first day I even do unidentified transmutation recipe to by essential gems)...

Oh, sry, I typed this on phone, fixed some typos.
Are you guys aware that if you encounter a boss, and you attack it but dodge his attacks for 5 seconds, then the blood starts draining again. Its impossible to actually kill a boss during this time, it sucks.
Its always in the last place you look
You're so affraid of giving control and rewards to players that you keep implementing more and more gating every league. Expedition introduced bosses with a bad untargetable spawn/farm rate (unlike atziri for instance) that for the first time, didn't always (read; almost never) drop a related unique. Now you have bosses with no related uniques ON A FUCKING TIMER??? And the league rewards are super rare currency items that can be used on corrupted rares that are 99.999999% of the time so bad people dont even look at them when they drop, including about all streamers.

This in a defence rework league that nerfs damage prevention (dodge) in order to buff damage mitigation, but then introduces a league mechanic that actively punishes you for running mitigation by adding an increased damage taken mod that can't be worked around. How do you want players to get exited over a 10% reduced damage taken node on an ascendancy in favour of a more damage node if defences mean nothing in the face of the league mechanic but a little more time? You guys need to make your mind up on what you want.

And with that i dont mean forcing down more and more tedious artificial player retention mechanics to prolong playtime. Legacy was the league that gave us control over what and how we play the game and it's the only league i got to 36 on. Have some faith in your player base and give us either rewards or agency back. Preferably both.
nothing about spell totem working half the time (with blight at least) ?

oh yeah and scourged items are so crap, sadly impossible to filter.
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on Oct 28, 2021, 2:45:05 AM
Spoiler
Nice
Thats fuckin all? Are you guys trolling? Almost bought a new supporter pack, but after this i wont.
Buff god damn rewards ! Now is piles of garbage.
I agree with a lot of others on how fluid and good the transition feels while going into the nightmare. The team that worked on coding that nailed it.

I also agree that the currency drops and rewards feelsbadman. The krangler has so much potential, but feels like a missed opportunity to add some cool mods to gear.

Ditch the lame, boring things like +life and resists and levels to gems for scourged mods. Give us fun enducing things that will affect the way your skill performs or even looks. Mods that randomly trigger super speed boosts, or the ability to jump big distances. Things that will make gameplay FUN!
I see no reason to activate new content at all. What for? To knock out a new fusing and sell it for 5 chaos? In terms of loot, this is the worst league of all time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info