New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
muzein wrote:
"
Fokubashi wrote:

Thank you for mentioning that, and i saw the tree and looked at it.
You think its a good change to take away power from shit skillgems and put them on the tree? and just say put in the passives? Making the worst build out there (melee with attack skills) build have to path for melee range?
Stop pretending this is a godsent to have more melee range spread out through the tree than to have some on a gem to make it playable. Thank you for making me lose more skillpoints i had to many anywas.

Why is it better to have it on a gem? That just forces players to play specific gems that have range opposed to any attack skill. Master of the arena went from +2 to +3 - there's no additional pathing there and ANY attack mastery wheel can give you +3. That's already more than your 'too broke to path' a** was achieving prior to 3.16.

Keep raging about how bad you are at the game. Maybe GGG can hire an intern to code a new game for you called "PoE Clicker" during his bathroom breaks.

Ignore the haters, they dont listen to arguments, theyll find out a reason to keep hating things.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Oct 21, 2021, 11:22:19 AM
WTF... RIP SST (again) :(
What about minion skills , they are nerfed too? Specialy interesting about golem, spectre, and reaper builds.
Last edited by raziel79 on Oct 21, 2021, 12:12:23 PM
Remove +2 melee strike range

Damn you really hate melee skill to want to bury them like that.
What was the purpose of removing melee strike range?

That's just a feels bad for no reason.

And of course, to no ones surprise, Spectral Shield Throw was absolutely fucking gutted.

I guess people aren't allowed to play fun builds that can actually do decent without 50ex investment.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Oct 21, 2021, 12:37:19 PM
"
sephrinx wrote:
I guess people aren't allowed to play fun builds that can actually do decent without 50ex investment.

You either are top 1% of player or no fun for you. :P
But it was never about playing the game, it was about RNG drop/gamble dopamine rush!

I was planing to give this league a try after how bad last one was for me, funnily enough wanted to try ST... guess I will not... ^^

Also, good that they removed Dominating Blow melee range, now it will be ever more clunky to use, gj!
Last edited by Tr1d on Oct 21, 2021, 12:48:46 PM
"
OrcFace wrote:
buff holy flame totem please :(

cntrl F "Flame Totem"...Oh :(. Is it really bad?

I haven't done a full totem char in so long, but considering just playing flame totem this league.
I wonder if spectral throw will be great again with energy blade.

Also, temporal rift + cast on death looks great.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
I was hopping to play this league. I had a build, you (GGG) posted great news about many things. And they you completly destroied my hopes with gem changes, for a build that was not even listed on ninja. I guess i'm gonna skip a third league in a row and even not touch standard. My build on standard will be my reference but if it does not work at all (as new gem description is saying) then I'm gonna stick to Last Epoch or some other games.

A total dillusion. Well, I knew since a long time there was no hope of some communication with base players.

Im sorry GGG "destroied" your hopes of having the same game experience every single time playing the same build and not expecting it to be balanced

They have great communication with players, but youre out of that group of course, you dont even give the slighest useful feedback so its obvious they dont pay attention to people like you :)

LUL
sure you just started. GGG listening to players is knowned just like poe graphical vomit. But for bans/censoring lol.

The build I was planning was just tested for the last month at most, never played before. But sure you don't know and claim stupid things.

I feel sorry for you when you're gonna face reality one day :(
I'm honestly real upset Dominating Blow was included in the melee strike range removal; minion builds will not be pathing to or taking passives on the tree where you've moved that range to; and melee builds had no reason to use dom blow if they weren't running minions in the first place, so there shouldn't be any worry about doubling up on range for that skill... Dom Blow has been my most reliable build in every league I've gotten to endgame, and it already suffered due to nearly NEEDING either ancestral call (completely losing a damage support for the sentinels) or a costly glove enchant for +strike targets (Tribal Fury is far too far away to consider or annoint) to make it feel good to use, this further nerf to the QoL of the skill is a big step backwards. Hoping they realize this and revert the change.
Tempus Fugit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info