New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
I was hopping to play this league. I had a build, you (GGG) posted great news about many things. And they you completly destroied my hopes with gem changes, for a build that was not even listed on ninja. I guess i'm gonna skip a third league in a row and even not touch standard. My build on standard will be my reference but if it does not work at all (as new gem description is saying) then I'm gonna stick to Last Epoch or some other games.

A total dillusion. Well, I knew since a long time there was no hope of some communication with base players.

Im sorry GGG "destroied" your hopes of having the same game experience every single time playing the same build and not expecting it to be balanced

They have great communication with players, but youre out of that group of course, you dont even give the slighest useful feedback so its obvious they dont pay attention to people like you :)

LUL
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Oct 21, 2021, 10:09:08 AM
Just looking at POB for poison concoction you can get around +176% to life flask regen (if flask effect and life recovery from flasks just stack) and thats just for tree. You can craft 4000+ hp life flask. So thats 11000 hp flask and around 1000 base dmg for concoction, and there is flask enchant that gives 50% increased effect (i just dont know how to calculate it properly) so with good belt and all things you can easy reach 2500+ base dmg + poison prolif from pathfinder + 300% dmg for first poison with mastery. It looks like Insane dps and clear.
"
IceMagma wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

Seems like you have no idea on how to scale the dmg on explosive arrow..i played it earlier, reaching 20 arrows and a dmg around 10mill fairly easy.

So stop writing about something you clearly never played :)

Could you show me that, i genuienly like the skill but its definitly possible that i made some glaring mistakes in its scaling its not like i am perfect or anything.

Hey we have to wait a bit, it need to be retested, with all the changes that has come to the passive tree :))
Hmm.
Nnnnneat.
Gonna hit the ground running with a bow build, figured I'd tick off something off the bucket list and make something with deadeye!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
"
vipeer7 wrote:
There is a skill called Bladestorm and its damage is a bit over zero. How come it wasnt given a look-over or am I misssing something and its only my inability to make it work the reason "my" damage with it is terrible (less than 100k dps with 6-link at char lvl 93)?

Can anyone explain? Or explain ho to make it work?

Thank you.

Hey i played it before, and i had well over a million dps if not more.
Send me a pm with your pob, lets take a look at your tree.
Alot of changes has come to the passive tree, so it might need a full redo :)
Shouldn't Flame Surge get a duration tag with the new mechanic?
"
Fokubashi wrote:
"
muzein wrote:
"
Fokubashi wrote:

Thanks for removing melee range from the only melee skills in the game, why bother playing anything else then spells at this point.

The old tree had +6 melee range (assuming you pathed to all of it), +1 for claw, +2 for stave/mace/axe/scepter, and +3 for swords.

The new tree has +14 melee range (with an extra +4 conditional 5 enemies nearby) and another +4 with swords.

You're welcome.

Thank you for mentioning that, and i saw the tree and looked at it.
You think its a good change to take away power from shit skillgems and put them on the tree? and just say put in the passives? Making the worst build out there (melee with attack skills) build have to path for melee range?
Stop pretending this is a godsent to have more melee range spread out through the tree than to have some on a gem to make it playable. Thank you for making me lose more skillpoints i had to many anywas.

Why is it better to have it on a gem? That just forces players to play specific gems that have range opposed to any attack skill. Master of the arena went from +2 to +3 - there's no additional pathing there and ANY attack mastery wheel can give you +3. That's already more than your 'too broke to path' a** was achieving prior to 3.16.

Keep raging about how bad you are at the game. Maybe GGG can hire an intern to code a new game for you called "PoE Clicker" during his bathroom breaks.
Whats the point of removing all the "+2 to Melee Strike Range" ?

Having less range just makes melee feel more awful.
Holy Flame Totem Buff Plz :) ? Thank you in advance.
Nice work so far GGG looking forward to play something cold related this league.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Oct 21, 2021, 11:24:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info