New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

Does the new Flame Surge not have the Duration tag?
Why you always gotta overdo the cost side of things and make them novelty at best? Why would anyone use any of the link skills outside of botting if you kill them for buffing someone that dies? It's just such an unnecessary cost to put on the skill I can't see why anyone would actually want to use it.
"
Brum0190 wrote:
Does the new Flame Surge not have the Duration tag?

Apperantly not, the skill gems post also didn't include it.
"
Jhiroth wrote:
I've been pretty positive about a lot of the things in this game but as a std player its out of control at this point.

What kind of balancing skills do you have that every other patch requires a complete rewrite of every single skill or gem?

Since the alternate gems came out every single patch is a huge gem rebalance.

Why is it so incredibly hard for your staff to get balancing right on the first, second, or even third tries?

Maybe in 2027 when the 534th rebalance of stuff is done will the game be balanced then?

Who wants to redo their build every other league in standard FFS.

EDIT: The only thing I can do is vote with my wallet and Im done spending $ on this game until you go an entire two patches without completely changing everything as you have for the last 2 years.

First of all, change is what makes a thing stay interresting.
If you arent changing a thing, and dont want change, then diablo 3 might be for you?

Take in account that adding new stuff / new gems, will force ggg to rebalance existing gems, its not something new.

Adjust to the changes, use pob, redesign whatever build you feel you have lost...you acting like GGG stole something from you, i guess a build in this case.

All in all, change is needed to move forward..a stand still doesnt bring anything new to the table..
"
csisyadam wrote:
WTF... RIP SST (again) :(

Im starting out with SST bleed version, im at 1.7 mill combined dps on sst alone, with the nerfs.

So i guess you havnt played sst before, or, youre simply just repeating what other ppl said earlier...ppl who havnt played the skill either.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Fokubashi wrote:
Is it just me, or did we get mostly nerfs again?

Yes we did

It's a well known fact that if you step on the gas after driving off a cliff, you will start flying.
"
Gkman wrote:
any idea about how much storage we will need for the new league ?my internet sucks so i will have to start downloading immediately

lets say 8-12gb.
You should be able to download 3-4hours before launch, unless youre downloading the torrent file, and fixing the client yourself, that should be possible to do earlier on :)
"
Jhiroth wrote:
"
Aardmann wrote:
Vaal immortal call has now a 60-second cooldown instead of 3 seconds?! It should be written wrong!

devs heard players in std actually had fun and decided to make sure people had no desire to every play standard again

this is why they nerf everything every other patch

game has gone nothing but downhill since ritual imo and every new feature or item on earth means crap because all they will do is change all that stuff in two patches anyways

So youre angry bc of what they did to vaal immortal call?
Calm down dude, play something else..its ok to shake things up once in a while..
"
Fokubashi wrote:
Is it just me, or did we get mostly nerfs again?

RF and Scorching Ray look buffed, but they lost Elemental Equilib and Elemental overload. so its about the same as before? WTF

And why did most fire skills get nerfed? the 250% ignite damage doesent do anything for the on hit playstyle. And losing out on the 2 BIG damage sources mentioned above... i think its still all nervs again. Not to mention fire nodes on three are spread out widely.

Thanks for removing melee range from the only melee skills in the game, why bother playing anything else then spells at this point.

Nice that you buffed Awakened gems by a few % only, sad things is they are still worse off than before the nerf 2 leagues ago, it seems player forgott they got guttet in the first place.

Spoiler
Ascendancys got loads of nerfs as well :-D Did gladiator realy lose 79 spellblock? WTF

Glad got changed...everyone can grab block now, it will still be easier for the glad to get decent block.

Ignite got changed, im having a hard time seeing why it should fuction now. Im not sure youve read every single post about damage mitigation / ailments ?

The changes to melee strike means nothing really, your reaction tells me that you havnt tried strike skills.
You seem angry..your anger is missplaced, i fell.

Calm down...go for a walk...come back when your chillaxed :D
I looked at all posts in like 10 minutes, so i am confident to ask the real question ^^:

are missing gems like "Vaal Burning Arrow" unchanged or just forgot to be added to the list with the changes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info