New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

Is it just me, or did we get mostly nerfs again?

RF and Scorching Ray look buffed, but they lost Elemental Equilib and Elemental overload. so its about the same as before? WTF

And why did most fire skills get nerfed? the 250% ignite damage doesent do anything for the on hit playstyle. And losing out on the 2 BIG damage sources mentioned above... i think its still all nervs again. Not to mention fire nodes on three are spread out widely.

Thanks for removing melee range from the only melee skills in the game, why bother playing anything else then spells at this point.

Nice that you buffed Awakened gems by a few % only, sad things is they are still worse off than before the nerf 2 leagues ago, it seems player forgott they got guttet in the first place.

Spoiler
Ascendancys got loads of nerfs as well :-D Did gladiator realy lose 79 spellblock? WTF
Last edited by Fokubashi on Oct 21, 2021, 6:31:22 AM
"
Fokubashi wrote:

RF and Scorching Ray look buffed, but they lost Elemental Equilib and Elemental overload. so its about the same as before? WTF

And why did most fire skills get nerfed the 250% ignite damage doesent do anything for the on hit playstyle. And losing out on the 2 BIG damage sources mentioned above... i think its still all nervs again. Not to mention fire nodes on three are spread out widely.

Thanks for removing melee range from the only melee skills in the game, why bother playing anything else then spells at this point.

Nice that you buffed Awakened gems by a few % only, sad things is they are still worse off than before the nerf 2 leagues ago, it seems player forgott they got guttet in the first place.

Spoiler
Ascendancys got loads of nerfs as well :-D Did gladiator realy lose 79 spellblock? WTF

+1
"
Fokubashi wrote:

Yes we did
With Tempest Shield, will my attacks have 20% chance to shock just with the buff on? Or is that chance only for the counterattacks triggered onblock?
So much nerf.. oh God lol
You listened to us, thank you :) this league will be amazing
Hey look - another league with 97% nerfs...

I am so confused why there is so much positive clamor for this league, after the last two got flamed for the nerfs. There is just as much, if not more nerfing in 3.16 as in the last two. Maybe more?
Purity of Chaos when? :D
"
Fokubashi wrote:

The old tree had +6 melee range (assuming you pathed to all of it), +1 for claw, +2 for stave/mace/axe/scepter, and +3 for swords.

The new tree has +14 melee range (with an extra +4 conditional 5 enemies nearby) and another +4 with swords.

You're welcome.
"
Antigegner wrote:
vaal immortal call 60 seconds? what am I missing here?

I think there were builds in standard that were able to make it give 100% up time before - but this is me recalling what is probably 3rd or 4th hand info.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info