New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
Antigegner wrote:
vaal immortal call 60 seconds? what am I missing here?

Yes. Some guys trolled on reddit, because they hate how great builds are out there, and this is the result.
Now VIC will drop from 10 EX per piece probably down to "free gem" and "just vendor it if u have it".
Probably GGG is going to kick out of the game the peoples which is the richest, and just the same where the ones which were buying the most MTX.
Only they were using Vaal Immortal Call since the sync were absurdism expensive.
Just imagine some guy which spend 10 mirrors on a build which rely on VIC to come and see it's not working at all.
Quite frustrating I would say.
I was silenced for telling the name of USA president for 40 days.
I was silenced for stating "I am Jesus" for 5 days.
Maybe it is time the deeds of the moderators to become public, so peoples understand that they hired a cheap mods which enforcing their "woke" agenda on players.
nerfing Heavy strike? GGG really? :D
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

More nerfs, better marketing.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Am i getting this right.

Energy blade

- New maximum ES is 20% of normal
- It cost 624 ES to activate
- I need a MINIMUM of 3200 ES to be able to use the skill
- I will at best have about 650 ES after casting and regenerating said ES
- I still keep the base weapons non-damage attributes

So i could utilize a mace that gives me bonus to stun and get swords that gives bonus to stun instead.

- Does this spell carry over to totems so they get a damage buff as well?
- Does it allow for other skills that require swords to function with non-swords
"
FamousWarrior wrote:
Bonehead nerf to strike skills, movement speed nerf to fortify wheel, nerf to staves, keep nerfing and no ones gona buy he support packs

Bonehead post from someone who obviously didnt read the patchnotes and only focuses in 2 nerfs ignoring the majority of buffs and QoL improvements to the game, not gonna expect much more from you.

"
Marrond wrote:
"
Xeian wrote:
with all those new changes.

Half-baked compensation for changes of keystones, several dead on arrival new skills and literally not a single buff to dead skills. Yeah you can take your "new changes" and put it in your shoes, you're gonna be taller :)

Half baked argument with a clearly smell of hate, not surprising coming from someone who claims keystones are dead before even trying them out.

Everyone who knows a little bit from the game and is experienced enough knows this is gonna be a good league. You wont be missed!
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
thank you so much.
"
Spectral Throw

Modified

New: Cost 8 Mana
Old: Cost 9 Mana

Oh good old Spectral Throw. Guess this is a buff.

Tempest Shield seems like the winner here.
Not only gives it immunity to shock and huge amounts of spell block but could also allow autobomber / walking sim builds with the high lightning damage on block.

On a not so serious note.
Maybe perfect for Gladiator to finally deal some damage ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 21, 2021, 5:51:12 AM
Right on time to consider, Thanks, Just supported your hard work ( got a Sup. Pack), and for sure didn't Supported The way it all transpired in 3.15.
>be me
>see post about new and changed gems is posted
>PauseChamp
>ctrl+f
>type "crackling lance"
>"0 hits"
>Sadeg
Last edited by Cytoon on Oct 21, 2021, 8:55:38 AM
If the tendency is to buff defense and lower the damage , leaving the mobs the same , maybe content with timers should need a re-balance ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info