Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

I realized I can't run determination once I got my unset ring unless I have some way of reducing mana reservation requirements. I was trying to figure out what would be the best gem to put into the unset ring and I opted for flame dash. It really makes this build fun teleporting around. I've not had this much fun with a build since hammerdin back in the d2 days. I can't wait to min max the heck out of this. I've always played hardcore up until recently so I'm definitely looking forward at finally beating some end game bosses.
"
Esphialda wrote:
I've been having alot of fun with this build, but I'm starting to slow down dramatically in low tier red maps. Can anyone suggest some areas I should improve? I feel like my gear isn't that bad, but maybe I'm wrong. Thanks!

You seem to have started to upgrade to awakened gems already, nice call !
Pusztitoo already said much and more, but I can add a couple of things.

First, if you feel you need more damage, you should try essence-crafting your rings. Deafening essence of anger grants 31% increased fire damage, and is cheap enough to do several attempts until having one good roll.

Even better now are Essences of Delirium, giving 12-15% damage over time multiplier ! A bit pricey though.

You could also change your amulet to a Hunter's one, either with +1 to intelligence skills or some fire DOT multiplier. RF chieftain doesn't benefit much from attributes, even with these sweet boots of yours.

Last, we can't sustain our ES so any ES on gear feels a little wasted (it does increase damage a bit, but not much). So I think you should run an armor chest, if possible Astral Plate, with as much life as possible. Elder prefix "%increased life" is great for that, so are armours with the temple prefix "Guatelitzi's". If you really want some ES to buff your damage, use benchcrafting to add "10% life as extra energy shield", which will be much more significant than any flat value you could have on your gear, granted we scale life a ton more than ES.
i have now been doing uber lab runs to get the RF enchat (30+ runs) and no luck.

but i did get the "30% increased Flammability Curse Effect" and after importing it to PoB it show it gives more damage then the RF damage enchant (unless Hexproof)
Fire spreds in the path of the furious, No matter how righteous it is
Okay running Endless Delve on this build and it's a BLAST! Don't know how far it's going to carry me, I'm in no hurry. Just hit level 42 on white/blue gear with crap links.

I did drop incinerate and it's supports, replaced them with Armageddon Brand and appropriate supports. Much easier to play with one working hand. ;D

I'll let you know how it goes.
"
swowl1231 wrote:
Okay running Endless Delve on this build and it's a BLAST!

Me too. The initial gear works well for quite a while. Just getting to where I can sustain RF. That should be fun.

I kept Incinerate and added Flame Dash. Dash, ignite everything, repeat.

So far leveling has been pretty easy. Started with Frostblink and Purifying Flame, then switched to Flame Dash and Incinerate when I could.
Last edited by afaiii on Dec 4, 2021, 10:56:13 AM
So I'm Playing SSF with a similar build to this.
I always seem to gravitate towards this build when I play POE.
Currently main differences are that I'm actively using Enduring Cry / Immortal Call rather than CWDT, and I picked up
Iron Will
Blood Magic
Mortal Conviction.

I did this because I don't like having to deal with mana regen at all, and don't like wasting skill gems for using life for mana.
So I'm only using Purity of Fire for the max fire resist.

Obviously still using Stone Golem.

5 Link is Incinerate, Fire Pen, CWC -> Wave of Conviction, and Infused Channeling.

I also have a lot of gems I was just leveling etc in the event I wanted to swap things around like Faster Casting, and Scorching Ray, so these aren't part of the build currently.

So far I've pushed into early red maps Alched.
Not sure what rank difficutly she was, but I got 1 shot by Veritania, 3 watch stones, lvl 6 Atlast Awakening.

Anyway, I feel like I've done well for SSF with more or less making my own build. But I feel like I'm hitting a wall.

I've tried a few things to mix it up, but I just feel like I can't squeeze much more out. Maybe I should just accept a long long grind for better gear to get me further.

I guess I'm asking if anyone can take a look and see anything blatantly obvious I'm doing wrong. I've been playing around with slight changes to my build so at any time my points might be slightly differant than when I write this. For example, recently I moved my points out of the Recoup life nodes into picking up an extra endurance charge.

Anyway, any suggestions would be great, and I thank you for wasting the time to read this lol.

EDIT: Wanted to add, currently have like 75% Chaos, 78% Lightning / Cold, and like 84% fire IIRC. Armor is lowish (just under 10K IIRC). Life around 6K
Last edited by B4L3FUL on Dec 4, 2021, 1:09:19 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm playing every now and then POE SSF and was a long time playing caster with vortex and now I stumbled about this build here and it feels very similar and I immediately liked it.

I think, I build it very much like the described build which is mainly because I always struggle with finding good synergies and sometimes are overwelmed with the possibilities.

However, I got into yellow maps with my current build which I like very much, but like some other here I think I'm hitting a wall and now I don't know what to do. Grind more? Or is there anything I'm doing wrong in my passive skill tree?
I already tried to switch some crafting mods and could already push my damage but I think I'm heavily lacking defense because sometimes I get one-shot without any sign (mainly happens when I switched into nightmare, maybe I shouldn't do that in the higher maps). Besides that I'm wondering how to get to 10k or higher armor? Is there something I'm overlooking? In-game defense says it's about 2993 giving 33% phys. damage reduction. I'm not sure if this is good or not.

I hope my questions are not crazy dumb and maybe someone could find the time to check my build. I'd very much appreciate that.
Roll the Dice Kid!
"
Dicekid wrote:
However, I got into yellow maps with my current build which I like very much, but like some other here I think I'm hitting a wall and now I don't know what to do. Grind more? Or is there anything I'm doing wrong in my passive skill tree?
I already tried to switch some crafting mods and could already push my damage but I think I'm heavily lacking defense because sometimes I get one-shot without any sign (mainly happens when I switched into nightmare, maybe I shouldn't do that in the higher maps). Besides that I'm wondering how to get to 10k or higher armor? Is there something I'm overlooking? In-game defense says it's about 2993 giving 33% phys. damage reduction. I'm not sure if this is good or not.

I hope my questions are not crazy dumb and maybe someone could find the time to check my build. I'd very much appreciate that.

Hi !

It's not easy to add defensive layers when playing SSF, as many of them require uniques, cluster jewels and such.

If you feel you have more than enough damage and lack defense, especially regarding to one shots and damage bursts, maybe you could respec some points. For example, you could drop the whole "Explosive impact" cluster and respec the 4 passives into Sovereignity (and find 1 more to allocate the 15% mana efficiency mastery). Doing so should allow you to run another defensive aura, such as Tempest Shield (for shock immunity and some spell block) or even Determination, which is the easiest way to hugely increase your armor.

Pure optimization: you should connect your starting zone with upper part of the tree by pathing through Born to Fight; then connect your Hearty/Barbarism clusters with Stamina and Juggernaut with the leftmost str nodes, and go down to Call to Arms this way. It uses 6 passives, but then you can unspec the endurance charge duration and 5 str passives from there to the Bloodless cluster. That's a net +10 str, +5%hp.

If you're not against some grinding, I'd advise you to run as many Haewark Hamlet maps as possible, and allocate the Essence passives in your atlas tree. Essence crafting is the easiest, and one of the most efficient, SSF crafting method for regular play; and if you use well remnants of corruption on trapped monsters, you can hope for Essence of Delirium/Horror that give outstanding mods for helmet and rings. Here for some detail

Last, your annointment isn't really beneficial, and you should replace it as soon as you can (ie when you get oils). Vigour is cheap, reltively easy to get; Growth and Decay a bit pricy but really strong. There are other options depending on the oils you dropped, that should be better than raw STR.
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Spoiler
"
Dicekid wrote:

Hi !

It's not easy to add defensive layers when playing SSF, as many of them require uniques, cluster jewels and such.

If you feel you have more than enough damage and lack defense, especially regarding to one shots and damage bursts, maybe you could respec some points. For example, you could drop the whole "Explosive impact" cluster and respec the 4 passives into Sovereignity (and find 1 more to allocate the 15% mana efficiency mastery). Doing so should allow you to run another defensive aura, such as Tempest Shield (for shock immunity and some spell block) or even Determination, which is the easiest way to hugely increase your armor.

Pure optimization: you should connect your starting zone with upper part of the tree by pathing through Born to Fight; then connect your Hearty/Barbarism clusters with Stamina and Juggernaut with the leftmost str nodes, and go down to Call to Arms this way. It uses 6 passives, but then you can unspec the endurance charge duration and 5 str passives from there to the Bloodless cluster. That's a net +10 str, +5%hp.

If you're not against some grinding, I'd advise you to run as many Haewark Hamlet maps as possible, and allocate the Essence passives in your atlas tree. Essence crafting is the easiest, and one of the most efficient, SSF crafting method for regular play; and if you use well remnants of corruption on trapped monsters, you can hope for Essence of Delirium/Horror that give outstanding mods for helmet and rings. Here for some detail

Last, your annointment isn't really beneficial, and you should replace it as soon as you can (ie when you get oils). Vigour is cheap, reltively easy to get; Growth and Decay a bit pricy but really strong. There are other options depending on the oils you dropped, that should be better than raw STR.

Thank you very much. I tried some of the things and it looks good to me. I think with this I can get into red maps and grinding a bit for equipment, essences and oils.
The annointment would be my next step because at the moment I just don't have the oils (the highest one is the red one, I don't heven have black).
Roll the Dice Kid!
"
PraceAce wrote:
Spoiler

This build let me finally finish my first ever Sirus. It's definitely SSF viable. I deal basically no damage, but can almost facetank the beams.
Nice work, PraceAce!

That's awesome! Good for you! That's such an exciting moment! Good for you :). I'm glad you shared.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info