Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

Spoiler
"
Spoiler
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
Dicekid wrote:
However, I got into yellow maps with my current build which I like very much, but like some other here I think I'm hitting a wall and now I don't know what to do. Grind more? Or is there anything I'm doing wrong in my passive skill tree?
I already tried to switch some crafting mods and could already push my damage but I think I'm heavily lacking defense because sometimes I get one-shot without any sign (mainly happens when I switched into nightmare, maybe I shouldn't do that in the higher maps). Besides that I'm wondering how to get to 10k or higher armor? Is there something I'm overlooking? In-game defense says it's about 2993 giving 33% phys. damage reduction. I'm not sure if this is good or not.

I hope my questions are not crazy dumb and maybe someone could find the time to check my build. I'd very much appreciate that.

Hi !

It's not easy to add defensive layers when playing SSF, as many of them require uniques, cluster jewels and such.

If you feel you have more than enough damage and lack defense, especially regarding to one shots and damage bursts, maybe you could respec some points. For example, you could drop the whole "Explosive impact" cluster and respec the 4 passives into Sovereignity (and find 1 more to allocate the 15% mana efficiency mastery). Doing so should allow you to run another defensive aura, such as Tempest Shield (for shock immunity and some spell block) or even Determination, which is the easiest way to hugely increase your armor.

Pure optimization: you should connect your starting zone with upper part of the tree by pathing through Born to Fight; then connect your Hearty/Barbarism clusters with Stamina and Juggernaut with the leftmost str nodes, and go down to Call to Arms this way. It uses 6 passives, but then you can unspec the endurance charge duration and 5 str passives from there to the Bloodless cluster. That's a net +10 str, +5%hp.

If you're not against some grinding, I'd advise you to run as many Haewark Hamlet maps as possible, and allocate the Essence passives in your atlas tree. Essence crafting is the easiest, and one of the most efficient, SSF crafting method for regular play; and if you use well remnants of corruption on trapped monsters, you can hope for Essence of Delirium/Horror that give outstanding mods for helmet and rings. Here for some detail

Last, your annointment isn't really beneficial, and you should replace it as soon as you can (ie when you get oils). Vigour is cheap, reltively easy to get; Growth and Decay a bit pricy but really strong. There are other options depending on the oils you dropped, that should be better than raw STR.
Hey, Dicekid! Glad you got a response. I took a quick look at your setup and it looks great! You've followed the guide well. Even using Determination like I've been playing with. I'm liking it so far.

I took a quick look at your set up and everything seems great. Some of your items could use more life (it's always hard to replace +1 level mods) but you know more life is better so you're obviously already on the look for more. Sometimes, map mods can have some crazy combos that we just didn't foresee as a lethal combo. But if you're finding that it seems like every map has a legthal combo of mods, try phasing. Either with an unset ring and a level 1
Withering Step, or a Quartz Flask. Being able to phase through a group so a safe location is a constant lifesaver for me. It keeps me from getting stuck in doorways or even just to the other side of a Delve battle. It's huge.

I like your setup. I'm sorry I don't have more to offer you. It seems like you should be flying through content.

EDIT: Oils are hard to find.

Let us know how things go.

Thanks Wrecker_of_Days for the reply.
I think you checked my char after I already made some adjustments. At the moment I can run early red maps which is awesome! So, I can progress a bit. I also could fight some more Crusaders, so I get more of the watchstones which is nice.

I think the phasing is a good idea. It sometimes happens that I'm stuck between enemies and can't get away.

Determination was a huge buff. I didn't had this on my mind, so thanks again to PoitelMarto. I think this was the biggest change for now.

I'll see how far I can get with the setup now. At least I got my level 90 and I'm slowly on the way to 91 (not dieing so much, so exp goes up, YEAH!).

I also think there might be some potential in my resists because at the moment they are much over-capped but I couldn't find a better benefit at the crafting bench, so I keep everything like it is until I find some better equip.

Thanks again to you, Wrecker_of_Days and PoitelMarto.
Roll the Dice Kid!
Final verdict on RF Endless Delve - whooohoooo!!!

I made it to level 80 and depth 110ish on a 5 link white chest. I just slowly followed the crawler and everything was agreeable enough to launch themselves at me and die. It was amazing. I'm going to run this as my start build next season.

I was able to sustain RF at level 40 by using potions - the trade off was that I couldn't stop moving. I would burn down to a third health before EC would heal me back up again. This stopped at around level 48 with some more resist/dmg reduction nodes. I just followed the tree.

Once I took the Runebinder node that gave me a second attachable brand, my damage went through the roof and made the rest of the delving easy. Because I wasn't using incinerate, I dropped any nodes related to that skill and just slotted in extra life or damage.

These are some of the tweaks I made on the fly:
Spoiler

6L - Chest
Arm Brand
Immolate Support
Combustion Support
Increased AOE
Efficacy
Concentrated Effect Support

4-Link - Put this in your helm because you can roll/craft the following for a bonus: Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X Burning Damage and Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X Concentrated Effect

Righteous Fire
Increased AOE
Elemental Focus Support
Efficacy Support

4-Link - Super Supports (Socket in your Gloves or Boots)
Cast when Damage Taken Support (Level 1)
Immortal_Call (Match CWDT)
Wave of Conviction (Level 1) or Purifying Flame (Level 1) - I used WoC because I had celestial MTX for it
Combustion Support

2Link and 2 Link - Movement and Curse
Blasphemy - I love blasphemy, just fyi - less buttons, the better
Flamability
-
Flame Dash
Faster Casting

3 Socket - Auras (Socket in your Weapon or Shield)
Purity of Fire
Enduring Cry
Open - I tossed a flame golem in here because a 20quality dropped and I was lazy

3-Link - More Auras (Socket in your Weapon or Shield)
Arrogance Support
Vitality
Clarity

And that's it - No uniques, my chest was white and I think my boots were blue - again because I really didn't need anything else, and I was lazy ;D. I had no issues with being way over cap on resists and as long as I didn't stop moving, nothing even got close to melee range.
"
Dicekid wrote:
Spoiler
I think you checked my char after I already made some adjustments. At the moment I can run early red maps which is awesome! So, I can progress a bit. I also could fight some more Crusaders, so I get more of the watchstones which is nice.

I think the phasing is a good idea. It sometimes happens that I'm stuck between enemies and can't get away.

Determination was a huge buff. I didn't had this on my mind, so thanks again to PoitelMarto. I think this was the biggest change for now.

I'll see how far I can get with the setup now. At least I got my level 90 and I'm slowly on the way to 91 (not dieing so much, so exp goes up, YEAH!).

I also think there might be some potential in my resists because at the moment they are much over-capped but I couldn't find a better benefit at the crafting bench, so I keep everything like it is until I find some better equip.

Awesome, Dicekid!

Glad you got some help. Let us know how it goes. I'm glad things have improved for you. Ask whatever you want, whenever you want. Sorry my replies are slow this league.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
swowl1231 wrote:
Spoiler
Final verdict on RF Endless Delve - whooohoooo!!!

I made it to level 80 and depth 110ish on a 5 link white chest. I just slowly followed the crawler and everything was agreeable enough to launch themselves at me and die. It was amazing. I'm going to run this as my start build next season.

I was able to sustain RF at level 40 by using potions - the trade off was that I couldn't stop moving. I would burn down to a third health before EC would heal me back up again. This stopped at around level 48 with some more resist/dmg reduction nodes. I just followed the tree.

Once I took the Runebinder node that gave me a second attachable brand, my damage went through the roof and made the rest of the delving easy. Because I wasn't using incinerate, I dropped any nodes related to that skill and just slotted in extra life or damage.

These are some of the tweaks I made on the fly:
Spoiler

6L - Chest
Arm Brand
Immolate Support
Combustion Support
Increased AOE
Efficacy
Concentrated Effect Support

4-Link - Put this in your helm because you can roll/craft the following for a bonus: Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X Burning Damage and Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X Concentrated Effect

Righteous Fire
Increased AOE
Elemental Focus Support
Efficacy Support

4-Link - Super Supports (Socket in your Gloves or Boots)
Cast when Damage Taken Support (Level 1)
Immortal_Call (Match CWDT)
Wave of Conviction (Level 1) or Purifying Flame (Level 1) - I used WoC because I had celestial MTX for it
Combustion Support

2Link and 2 Link - Movement and Curse
Blasphemy - I love blasphemy, just fyi - less buttons, the better
Flamability
-
Flame Dash
Faster Casting

3 Socket - Auras (Socket in your Weapon or Shield)
Purity of Fire
Enduring Cry
Open - I tossed a flame golem in here because a 20quality dropped and I was lazy

3-Link - More Auras (Socket in your Weapon or Shield)
Arrogance Support
Vitality
Clarity

And that's it - No uniques, my chest was white and I think my boots were blue - again because I really didn't need anything else, and I was lazy ;D. I had no issues with being way over cap on resists and as long as I didn't stop moving, nothing even got close to melee range.
Nice work, swowl1231!

You made some great changes and took your build well into Delve. Nice work! Thanks for sharing your modifications. I'm glad you were so efficient! Endless Delve is a different beast for sure. Nice work.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Spoiler
"
"
Dicekid wrote:
Spoiler

Awesome, Dicekid!

Glad you got some help. Let us know how it goes. I'm glad things have improved for you. Ask whatever you want, whenever you want. Sorry my replies are slow this league.

With leveling the skill gems and finding a few more items that fit really well into the build I'm now able to run tier 14 maps (alched and corrupted) without dying. At least up to now. I'm just before lvl 92 and I'm slowly getting my last few bonuses for the atlas. I already got all watchstones and I'm on the way to Sirus, however, I doubt I can beat him (I never did in any league no matter how good my build was, I guess I'm just lacking some RL skill-points). :-)

But up to now everything looks really good. Still, I'm lacking oils which is due my damage which is not the best. But I prefer "not dying" over "more damage" at the moment.
Roll the Dice Kid!
Heya, thx for this great build. I have troubles with Drox even on the lowest level (=no gemstone). Any trick or strategy how to deal with him?
"
Dicekid wrote:
Spoiler
With leveling the skill gems and finding a few more items that fit really well into the build I'm now able to run tier 14 maps (alched and corrupted) without dying. At least up to now. I'm just before lvl 92 and I'm slowly getting my last few bonuses for the atlas. I already got all watchstones and I'm on the way to Sirus, however, I doubt I can beat him (I never did in any league no matter how good my build was, I guess I'm just lacking some RL skill-points). :-)

But up to now everything looks really good. Still, I'm lacking oils which is due my damage which is not the best. But I prefer "not dying" over "more damage" at the moment.
Awesome work, Dicekid!

Vaal'd maps are no joke! And 92 is a big feat! Nice work!

Sirus is a jerk ;). I too haven't been able to do the fight yet. It's just one of those fights that I'll never be able to do. Uber Elder was the same, and for the same reason...the entire fight is the same colour. I can't tell danger from safety. I'm also quite a slow player so my ability to see the obvious "tells" and avoid them are pretty slow. So I know what you mean. I'm excited for the 3.17 "reboot" of the endgame. I hope they replace Sirus and Maven with better bosses.

Thanks for the update! (I too prefer defence over offence.)

Annnnnd

"
vochomurka wrote:
Spoiler
Heya, thx for this great build. I have troubles with Drox even on the lowest level (=no gemstone). Any trick or strategy how to deal with him?
Hey, vochomurka!

Thanks for the thanks! Sorry, you're having a rough time with Drox.

What's the trouble you're having? Is it damage or survivability?

I'm assuming you know, but just in case you don't, fight him in an area where the fewest number of banners can impact him, unless you're killing his banners quickly. I go to the end of the top-right path. Then Drox has only one or two banners helping him out instead of a bunch. It's fewer banners to kill and manage at once.

If you want, I can take a look at your setup and see where you're at. You'll just have to make your character tab public (on the PoE website).

Annnnnd

Spoiler
"
"
vochomurka wrote:
Spoiler
Hey, vochomurka!

Thanks for the thanks! Sorry, you're having a rough time with Drox.

What's the trouble you're having? Is it damage or survivability?

I'm assuming you know, but just in case you don't, fight him in an area where the fewest number of banners can impact him, unless you're killing his banners quickly. I go to the end of the top-right path. Then Drox has only one or two banners helping him out instead of a bunch. It's fewer banners to kill and manage at once.

If you want, I can take a look at your setup and see where you're at. You'll just have to make your character tab public (on the PoE website).

Here it is, i hope it's visible. Thank you

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/vochomurka/characters
Spoiler
"
Awesome work, Dicekid!

Vaal'd maps are no joke! And 92 is a big feat! Nice work!

Sirus is a jerk ;). I too haven't been able to do the fight yet. It's just one of those fights that I'll never be able to do. Uber Elder was the same, and for the same reason...the entire fight is the same colour. I can't tell danger from safety. I'm also quite a slow player so my ability to see the obvious "tells" and avoid them are pretty slow. So I know what you mean. I'm excited for the 3.17 "reboot" of the endgame. I hope they replace Sirus and Maven with better bosses.

Thanks for the update! (I too prefer defence over offence.)

Ok, I have to say: This build is awesome! Maybe, I just got lucky with my equip and stuff BUT I defeated Sirus today (okay, I removed all the watchstones from my atlas and still died 5 times, but finally I got him!). The build is insanely tanky and from the moment when I took care to not stand in the red lighning spots on the ground the fight went pretty well. Even the one-shoting DIE-BEAM of death couldn't kill me immediately. Patience won this day.
At the moment, I try to complete the maps in the atlas. I can do (I won't say "run") Tier 16 maps even Vaal'd but it's pretty tough and slow. However, I want those bonus stuff and the favourite map slots.

All that said, I'm still doing this SSF and didn't manage to get a working 6-link-chest (don't have the 1.5k fusing orbs for the workbench). Tankiness is definitely helping everywhere. However, in one map (I can't remember which one) I came across a boss that was healing faster then I could deal damage, so I guess I need to get my damage a bit higher but that's a minor thing. Oh, and I could get hands on a black oil, so I could at least get Devine Judgement on my amulet. I think, I'll try to level up some RF gems to vaal them for higher level and damage.

Again, thanks a lot for this build, it's really awesome and a wonderful SSF build!
By the way, what can I do with the Hands of the High Templar which I got from Sirus. I guess they are meant for corrupting and modifying but is there something one should be aware of?
Roll the Dice Kid!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info