Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

"
Screamsaver1 wrote:
Spoiler

Love the build so far, pretty much what title says Stress-free just walk the map with RF on and everything dies.Any recommendations for next gear upgrade?Would love abit more damage-movement speed. Thank you for the great build/guide
Awesome, Screamsaver1! I'm really glad it's working out for you.

You have some great gear there! Nice work! I think what you want now is to get some decent life rolls on all of your Rare gear. That'll increase your damage but more importantly, give you a nice baseline of life for playing with better items later. So get good life rolls on everything first. A "quick" fix for damage is getting a weapon that also not just Increased Damage, but also a Damage Over Time Multiplier. This mod has huge damage values in comparison. And another Vermillion ring instead of Le Heup would be awesome too.

But again, that's all in time. Things look awesome. And as long as you're living, just take the improved gear when it comes.

https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
i appreciate your approach towards helping new players learn a new build. I've enjoyed rf for multiple seasons because it's a great build to get to t16 and some boss content for the first time and it has lots of min/max options for later

there are lots of RF endgame choices I don't see suggested in the thread, particularity self craftables. not trying to derail or anything, but for people wondering about closer to end game upgrades:

+1/+1 marble amulet is huge for dps. requires one awakener orb and the warlord/hunter bases with +1 on them
if you roll burning/conc/more, lifetap/Swift is a giant boost this patch (stronger than empower/efficacy)
+1 on your sceptre is a big boost and helps your auras (when shopping, 4%increased damage is about 1 DoT mult - results may vary for your build/gear)
+1 endurance to boots can also help if you're jugg
elder belts can have life%, total life, life recovery rate on ilev 75+ bases-- very self craftable solely using pristine fossils. ideally it's on a stygian vise, but leather belt is next best and much much cheaper since stygian need to be awakener orbed to be elder

anyway gl and hope to see more RF around
Last edited by jaeds on Nov 9, 2021, 9:56:13 AM
"
jaeds wrote:
Spoiler
i appreciate your approach towards helping new players learn a new build. I've enjoyed rf for multiple seasons because it's a great build to get to t16 and some boss content for the first time and it has lots of min/max options for later

there are lots of RF endgame choices I don't see suggested in the thread, particularity self craftables. not trying to derail or anything, but for people wondering about closer to end game upgrades:

+1/+1 marble amulet is huge for dps. requires one awakener orb and the warlord/hunter bases with +1 on them
if you roll burning/conc/more, lifetap/Swift is a giant boost this patch (stronger than empower/efficacy)
+1 on your sceptre is a big boost and helps your auras (when shopping, 4%increased damage is about 1 DoT mult - results may vary for your build/gear)
+1 endurance to boots can also help if you're jugg
elder belts can have life%, total life, life recovery rate on ilev 75+ bases-- very self craftable solely using pristine fossils. ideally it's on a stygian vise, but leather belt is next best and much much cheaper since stygian need to be awakener orbed to be elder

anyway gl and hope to see more RF around
Thanks jaeds for the great tips! Thanks for going through the effort. It's good stuff. And thanks for the kind words. I hope you're having a good league.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
First time poster and everything blah blah blah.

Just want to say I've been loving this build (after the first 40 levels or so lol) and I've been using POB to do some experimenting with gear and nodes which has been really helpful in learning how the game works.

My question is why at this point POB says I would get a huge increase in DOT dps from applying additional curses. is it something to do with the supports I just put on incinerate? is it the enfeeble from the shield? am I missing something? is POB just getting confused and messing something up?

https://pastebin.com/tFeHQxrB

Thanks for any help :) (and any other tips are welcome too :)
Last edited by Redrob549 on Nov 9, 2021, 4:21:29 PM
Thanks for your guide, played it some leagues ago (harvest?) and decided to keep playing it in std (old std player as well) this league. I use movement skills (flame dash) and jewels so a little different. I also decided to go for a 6-linked RF over incinerate and hence switched out skitterbot for malevolence. The medium cluster jewel ofc leads to a fettle. With the 2% reg while stationary at the bottom of the tree and the 2% reg while moving mastery (or switched around) I found it saves some points over going to the outside for the amazing regen cluster there. I also skipped some max fire res due to big amounts of regen already and some come with no benefits (Unwavering stance + stun threshold). Also saved a point on the 12% fire dmg and 0.4% regen node, since I reach the fire over at the witch start I can take those fire dmg nodes and the regen is low.

I switched void sphere for purifying flame, keeps the curse up more and low mana cost. Along with often proccing close to me and giving buffs it felt like a better option when going more into RF. I avoid the warcry keystone because I use second wind in a 3-link with flame dash and enduring cry. That also saves some points I felt and works well with using a movement skill.
Amulet is still anointed with disciple of the unyielding (dmg from end charge and proccing end charge on kill). There are other options for anoints.

I welcome opinions on my gear, got it on my profile, sry for the clicks away but I feel it's decent so prob nothing to look at. Not finished with flasks.
I feel my setup is lacking against physical dmg (need more armour values... old pre-buff gear) and I'm not the best at the game so just life flasks is a good option and remove freeze on that.
Against hexproof maps I recently tried to swap wave of conviction and purifying flame and removed the curse for inc area. I felt it worked good, not sure what I should do against exposure proof maps.

Wanted to give my take on a very good build, saw everyone else sharing and felt I could contribute. :)

I wanted to share this with anyone else that uses this guide because I've had a lot of success with it and it's a huge QoL for this build for me. I saw this on Reddit (someone mentioned it was from a ZiggyD video I believe, but I don't know the source).

If you roll flasks with the Sinner's prefix and use the "Uses charges when full" enchant, you have nearly 100% uptime on flasks (even when bossing mostly). For me, this mean I only have to have one flask I actually press and the other ones are just active. (If you don't like to go fast, you can use any utility flask.)

This enchant is added with an instilling orb, but since I play in SSF and didn't want to fight RNG on whether I hit the right enchants, I just used the crafting bench to add it. Even in SSF, they drop frequently enough that it didn't take to much play time to find 20+ orbs.

Examples
Spoiler

You can roll the suffix to be whatever you like, but the Sinner's prefix is really what makes this shine. We get hit a lot because RF and Incinerate do damage up close, so you're constantly getting charges this way.

Is it recommended to "Superior" the gems once they hit level 20? Gems for this build of course.
Last edited by evilsonofgod on Nov 10, 2021, 11:48:32 AM
"
Redrob549 wrote:
Spoiler
First time poster and everything blah blah blah.

Just want to say I've been loving this build (after the first 40 levels or so lol) and I've been using POB to do some experimenting with gear and nodes which has been really helpful in learning how the game works.

My question is why at this point POB says I would get a huge increase in DOT dps from applying additional curses. is it something to do with the supports I just put on incinerate? is it the enfeeble from the shield? am I missing something? is POB just getting confused and messing something up?

https://pastebin.com/tFeHQxrB

Thanks for any help :) (and any other tips are welcome too :)
Hello first time poster Redrob549! Nice to hear from you :).

I LOVE Path of Building...but it can be really glitchy. I loaded your PoB and it's not registering your level 18 Flammability. So even though you haven't done anything wrong (everything is properly checked off) the program thinks you have 0 curses active. I come across this issue often enough. You'll likely have to create a new "character" in PoB and hope it doesn't happen again. That's what I've had to do in the past. Just a suggestion, use tool planners like PoB as guidelines, not as biblical stats. There are always glitches (understandably so) but most of the time, the numbers don't tell the same story in gameplay. I just use those tools to easily organize my tree and gems for good visual reference.

Ya, sorry levelling sucks. I really hate that it does. I wish the Marauder had more options. But I'm glad you're having such a good time now. Thanks for passing it on!

Annnnnd

"
Mithlug wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for your guide, played it some leagues ago (harvest?) and decided to keep playing it in std (old std player as well) this league. I use movement skills (flame dash) and jewels so a little different. I also decided to go for a 6-linked RF over incinerate and hence switched out skitterbot for malevolence. The medium cluster jewel ofc leads to a fettle. With the 2% reg while stationary at the bottom of the tree and the 2% reg while moving mastery (or switched around) I found it saves some points over going to the outside for the amazing regen cluster there. I also skipped some max fire res due to big amounts of regen already and some come with no benefits (Unwavering stance + stun threshold). Also saved a point on the 12% fire dmg and 0.4% regen node, since I reach the fire over at the witch start I can take those fire dmg nodes and the regen is low.

I switched void sphere for purifying flame, keeps the curse up more and low mana cost. Along with often proccing close to me and giving buffs it felt like a better option when going more into RF. I avoid the warcry keystone because I use second wind in a 3-link with flame dash and enduring cry. That also saves some points I felt and works well with using a movement skill.
Amulet is still anointed with disciple of the unyielding (dmg from end charge and proccing end charge on kill). There are other options for anoints.

I welcome opinions on my gear, got it on my profile, sry for the clicks away but I feel it's decent so prob nothing to look at. Not finished with flasks.
I feel my setup is lacking against physical dmg (need more armour values... old pre-buff gear) and I'm not the best at the game so just life flasks is a good option and remove freeze on that.
Against hexproof maps I recently tried to swap wave of conviction and purifying flame and removed the curse for inc area. I felt it worked good, not sure what I should do against exposure proof maps.

Wanted to give my take on a very good build, saw everyone else sharing and felt I could contribute. :)

Nice to have you around again, Mithlug!

I'm glad you're having such a good time! And you've done an awesome job making the build your own. I really like your changes. They make perfect sense. And the build will work way better when it suits the way YOU play. So nice work! I love reading through people's opinions and modifications, so thanks for taking the time to share! Nice work.

Annnnnd

"
zzTest_ wrote:
Spoiler
I wanted to share this with anyone else that uses this guide because I've had a lot of success with it and it's a huge QoL for this build for me. I saw this on Reddit (someone mentioned it was from a ZiggyD video I believe, but I don't know the source).

If you roll flasks with the Sinner's prefix and use the "Uses charges when full" enchant, you have nearly 100% uptime on flasks (even when bossing mostly). For me, this mean I only have to have one flask I actually press and the other ones are just active. (If you don't like to go fast, you can use any utility flask.)

This enchant is added with an instilling orb, but since I play in SSF and didn't want to fight RNG on whether I hit the right enchants, I just used the crafting bench to add it. Even in SSF, they drop frequently enough that it didn't take to much play time to find 20+ orbs.

Examples
Spoiler

You can roll the suffix to be whatever you like, but the Sinner's prefix is really what makes this shine. We get hit a lot because RF and Incinerate do damage up close, so you're constantly getting charges this way.
That's great to hear, zzTest_! It's great to see the visual. Awesome info. Thanks for passing it on.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info