Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

"
FIXITY wrote:
Thanks guys. Really appreciate the feedback! I'm doing a ton more damage. I bought an awakened area gem as advised, an empower is around 7 ex and the awakened area gem was 2ex.

Never had a mirror teir item but this drop felt super lucky. Was just talking with my wife about needing an elder helm after she got elder trap gloves, I made an offer on one for 2ex, as she put it into craft of exile.
2k chaos to roll apparently XD. Then bam! She drops that in a map with an elder scarab. And it has open craft slots. So quite chuffed
I put +1to aoe on it.

Just weighing up now how to proceed for an amulet and an annointment... don't want to waste it. But I'm not surviving that end tier content.. bit rough. My damage is much better however.

I'm glad to hear that :)

Keep on grinding, you get better with time, a lot depends on learning the mechanincs of diffetent content and bosses and you will find the game much easier.

I also did small optimizations on my tree and gear (like harvest reroll of values on gear, picking up void/opal sceptres and keep spamming essences on them.. etc.) There are always possibilities to improve!

I noticed for example, that you could change a few nodes on your tree for some more damge, now that you have the Awakened Increased AoE support:

"
Pusztitoo wrote:
"
FIXITY wrote:
Thanks guys. Really appreciate the feedback! I'm doing a ton more damage. I bought an awakened area gem as advised, an empower is around 7 ex and the awakened area gem was 2ex.

Never had a mirror teir item but this drop felt super lucky. Was just talking with my wife about needing an elder helm after she got elder trap gloves, I made an offer on one for 2ex, as she put it into craft of exile.
2k chaos to roll apparently XD. Then bam! She drops that in a map with an elder scarab. And it has open craft slots. So quite chuffed
I put +1to aoe on it.

Just weighing up now how to proceed for an amulet and an annointment... don't want to waste it. But I'm not surviving that end tier content.. bit rough. My damage is much better however.

I'm glad to hear that :)

Keep on grinding, you get better with time, a lot depends on learning the mechanincs of diffetent content and bosses and you will find the game much easier.

I also did small optimizations on my tree and gear (like harvest reroll of values on gear, picking up void/opal sceptres and keep spamming essences on them.. etc.) There are always possibilities to improve!

I noticed for example, that you could change a few nodes on your tree for some more damge, now that you have the Awakened Increased AoE support:

Aren't the 10% to freeze actually insane with the proc rate of incinerate ?
"

Aren't the 10% to freeze actually insane with the proc rate of incinerate ?

Well, you need to hit enemies with cold attack to freeze. Incinerate hits with fire... so no, unfortunately you will not freeze the enemy this way.
Last edited by Pusztitoo on Nov 13, 2021, 11:34:56 AM
Hello,
First, thanks a lot for this build, it's really chill to play it, and I can do t11/t12 almost stress-free :)

What do you think about :
- Annoint Whsiper of Doom
- use Profane proxy Unset ring in left slot and socket elemental weeakness

It will replace the chill effect from skitterbots, and instead apply elemental weeakness as a second curses on mob (and hit -83 fire res for mob).
Or annoint charisma or Growth and Decay is better ?
Last edited by Nicephor on Nov 13, 2021, 11:52:16 AM
"
Nicephor wrote:
Hello,
First, thanks a lot for this build, it's really chill to play it, and I can do t11/t12 almost stress-free :)

It will replace the chill effect from skitterbots, and instead apply elemental weeakness as a second curses on mob (and hit -83 fire res for mob).

There is no right or wrong with this build, play however you like, or however it suits your gear better.

Some advice from my experience:
- While mapping, trash mobs does not need to be cursed with Flammability, they mostly die instantly anyway. Bosses will hit you enough to trigger CwDT, thus getting cursed automatically, you will have decent Flammability uptime.
- Even though the build lets you pick whatever you like, it focuses on being tanky over more damage. Picking a regular ring with higher life and resistances would go better with the idea behind the build in my opinion.

I would recommend picking Growth and Decay, you do not really need the extra reservation reduction from Charisma to trigger the CwDT skills regularly.
Last edited by Pusztitoo on Nov 13, 2021, 1:13:47 PM
"
grannd7 wrote:
Spoiler
While I wait for them to un-krangle the patch, here is what I'm running so far. Enjoying the build a lot, and now wondering what I should do next, i have 3 exalt to use... A better weapon and shield, for sure. A helm with proper enchant. Better rings and amulet... okay so basically everything lol

Nice setup, grannd7! Looking good!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
FIXITY wrote:
Spoiler
Hi! Im wondering if anyone might be able to give me some advice on how to progress. I justt tried some T14 maps with sirrus popping up, and it went horribly wrong XD.

Not sure what to do, thought i upgraded my jewelry, and finally hit 90.. but yeah..

https://pastebin.com/rvbQrPC5

POB if anyone has a free moment to help. thanks!
I'm not on a device that can load PoB's. Sorry, FIXITY. But Sirus invaders become easier with experience. They are REALLY overturned and each build takes them on differently based on playstyle and a build's pros and cons. The bow and arrow ones are sometimes really hard to find and they can hit REALLY hard from off screen. But overtime, you'll get used to the tells that Sirus is around in a map.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I stepped away from POE for a bit and just came back to try again -- fourth character in this league and simply put -- thank you and well done on the build. Currently lvl 79 with 156K RF damage and having a great time.

Thanks
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
"
evilsonofgod wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for that, I upgraded what I could. Ran out of gemcutters. I'm at Awakening 6 and I got to Baran and I got wrecked, I guess it was a T12 rare map, but nothing too crazy of mods. Not sure what I could upgrade to not have problems with bosses. I was damaging Baran really slow and I can't stand and incinerate him because of mechanics, I did try incinerating when I can but I almost get 1 shot by his skills that I ran out of flasks.

Also, do you recommend anointing one passive tree somewhere? Thank you so much.
Nice work, evilsonofgod! 20/20'ing gems is fun.

A couple of things to note, keep in mind when you use the GCP recipe that lowers your gems to level 1, but gives you 20% on the gem, your gems need time to level back up. So an A6 Conqueror may need a couple more levels (maybe not). I do that myself often enough. I lower my gem levels and then forget about it and wonder where my damage is.
I've also seen you've made some minor changes to the build, which is totally fine. But keep in mind, that those changes may impact the build. You've gone with more defence (which is great) but it came at the cost of offence. So if your changes aren't panning out, just revert back to the guide.

That being said, maybe wait until your gems have levelled up again before you decide to change things back.

Annnnnd

"
Nicephor wrote:
Spoiler
Hello,

Thanks, Nicephor :). I'm glad you're having a good time! THanks for passing it on. I think Whispers of Doom is a fun choice! Having an extra curse for either offence of defence is always great if you can fit it in consequence free. Skitterbots is a great all round skill. So just make sure you're having fun :). THen the change is worth it.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info