[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
Zaweus wrote:
Thx to answer i try get some more currency and fix my hero. I will let you know if it was successful ;)

btw. why Leadership's Price soon was important?

You're welcome!

We need "Brittle" from Leadership's Price. I suggest reading up on the WIKI about it.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Brittle
I didn't know about it wow nice. I use determination aura instead Summon Skitterbots that was good choice? I know loss xxx damage about that but i feel more durable
"
Zaweus wrote:
I didn't know about it wow nice. I use determination aura instead Summon Skitterbots that was good choice? I know loss xxx damage about that but i feel more durable

I tested 3.18 endgame and we are tanky enough without Determination, but if you feel it helps you, then you can use it instead of Skitterbots.

One important detail regarding Leadership's Price:

Make sure both STR and DEX are EXACTLY THE SAME NUMBER or else Leadership will not work.

GL
I think was a last qestion, pride it doesn't work permanently but i have to activate it every now and then?
"
Zaweus wrote:
I think was a last qestion, pride it doesn't work permanently but i have to activate it every now and then?

yes
I get some currency and i change amulet was a real good move! Now i need some vaal orbs to fix my boots and helmet but now working realy good. A few days i think it will be like you said. Thx 4 help and your bulid was Amazing now ;)
"
Zaweus wrote:
I get some currency and i change amulet was a real good move! Now i need some vaal orbs to fix my boots and helmet but now working realy good. A few days i think it will be like you said. Thx 4 help and your bulid was Amazing now ;)

I'm glad to hear that :)

What you bought is fine to get started, but make sure you upgrade to a Leadership's with +max resistances.

-max resistances is very very bad in this game!

They will cost you a few EX, but you can farm that pretty easy!

Trade search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/68Q6gRbIG

Also, with Leadership's you don't need the Diamond Flask anymore and we are already immune to Freeze/Shock/Ignite because of Purity of Elements, so get flasks like mine.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Also, make sure you apply 20 Noxius Catalysts to your Circle of Guilt ring to make it better:

Last edited by corosou on Jun 11, 2022, 10:47:02 AM
max resistances is very very bad in this game!

Why?

I buy that leader becauase now my str/dex was that same. If i buy with a different value must change gloves/weapon so need spend some currency but damage was that same or low. I counted on it for a long time. Now was good. When i get morre currecy i think to next upgrades. I use diamond flask 4 more dmg :) I'll change the bonuses to what I need now.
"
Zaweus wrote:
max resistances is very very bad in this game!

Why?

I buy that leader becauase now my str/dex was that same. If i buy with a different value must change gloves/weapon so need spend some currency but damage was that same or low. I counted on it for a long time. Now was good. When i get morre currecy i think to next upgrades. I use diamond flask 4 more dmg :) I'll change the bonuses to what I need now.

Hmm... Yeah that "why?" is not going to get an answer.

I will help new players a little bit (and I believe I have helped you a lot already), but I am not here to explain every detail/mechanic in the game to you.

It's your job as player to investigate, learn and understand why getting negative resistances is a bad thing to do.

As far as str/dex balance, that is the game, to struggle with things like this. You do the best you can, that's all any of us can do...

GL
Thx to help ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info