Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
yes yes yes, they just made a 3 part manifesto sharing their concerns and people like you just come here and start barking nonsense without reading.

I see you played a lot last league, you won't be missed

I've been playing for a long time, 98% of my party time, and I haven't been interested in leagues for a long time. I just go in and fly around the maps 3-4 hours a week. I don't have time to create the character ever 3 month from 0, job, home... And I have been playing since beta poe.

Unlike you, I support this game with my money.
I'm just waiting for Tuna to decide on his league starter so i can yoink it.
"
Urzut wrote:

...mega cut....

I read it. Not once, not twice but too many times to the point that I reached a conclusion.
I must go back to school, get a master in maths, physics, aerodynamis, social science, pyscology… so I can try to undestand why you want to make things more difficult to understand than already are.

Path of Exile is already a comboluted mess in all It’s glory. Almost every update the team adds more obscure and difficult knowledge into items and mechanics that in other hand could be easy explained with little effort if you treated us (your community) like idiots we are.

...mega cut...

Thanks for your time. GL.

Did you really think this was a simple arpg game?

Seriously, I took the liberty of highlighting only that part, which sums up the current condition of POE, of your beautiful post.
And that just doesn't amuse me anymore.
im sure foe everyone who understand mechanic of poe any kind of balance isnt problem to make another one and get alot of currency so stop to copy paste builds from other people and learn to play poe
"

Unlike you, I support this game with my money.

Oh you're one of those who thinks money is above everything else right? how sad.

I support the game by playing, creating content and sharing stuff in social media and/or posting in a CONSTRUCTIVE way in the forums. I dont have to spend money to support something, dissapointed you're so oblivious, but not surprised.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Estoy aquí solo para leer llantos :v no me presten atención <3
I guess we'll have to see how ele DoTs feel, but the EO and EE changes on paper don't seem necessary. Cold DoTs are beyond dead now. There's no avenue to make them viable without some other huge change that hasn't been announced yet.
Ignite is probably better than 3.15, but you may have to go crit to make it feel good and the searing heat wheel probably isn't enough to make that feel worthwhile. Probably need more information to make an informed decision on whether this is good or not.
"
Oh you're one of those who thinks money is above everything else right? how sad.

I support the game by playing, creating content and sharing stuff in social media and/or posting in a CONSTRUCTIVE way in the forums. I dont have to spend money to support something, dissapointed you're so oblivious, but not surprised.

Absolutely no, you don't know me why are you drawing these conclusions?
Money is there to make life better for me and for others.

And I don't bark nonsense, I don't like when someone destroys my fun.
Because that's what the game is about, playing with friends or alone. to rest for a while.
"
"

Absolutely no, you don't know me why are you drawing these conclusions?
Money is there to make life better for me and for others.

aham, yes

"
GGG showed me how stupid I am by playing their game. I've been collecting items over the years and building a lot of builds, Aurabots. Hah what a stupidity... For GGG, the only thing that matters is that the player buys the support pack, and then goodbye. There are a lot of people in the world, it is quite a good business model. Buy a support package and then get a kick in the butt. And next player and next player...

No respect for people's time, we're just meat with a wallet.

So, you dont know GGG and youre drawing THOSE conclusions?

period
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
So, you dont know GGG and youre drawing THOSE conclusions?

period

What do you think I should write when someone tells me that everything I have collected in the game is losing value. I have to be happy?
I don't have time to start the game over and over, that's why I was playing on the standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info