Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
Besovskii wrote:
GGG why you again nerf elemental minion builds?

+1
My 3.15 cold skeletons build dead.
By the way, I don't like the change of EO. I think the current EO is stupid and needs to be changed, but the new one seems to further boost crit builds and further beat down non-crit builds. Non-crit selfcast needs some love i think. I don't know if the ailment stuff is enough.
Last edited by groink19 on Oct 8, 2021, 5:49:05 AM
in my opinion playing in party would still be 10 times more rewarding than playing solo.. which is bad.. they share the cost of juice the maps which is alot.. and its also much easier as party and drop rate is increeased so much especially when someone stack rarity/quantity
"
nikalas23 wrote:
WRYYYY U KILLED MY BUILD RYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I CANT NOW JUST STUCK AURAS AND BOOST MY 5 PPLS AND ABUSE ALL ECONOMICK WHY GGG ???? WHY U KILL MY BUILD
Now i go cry and eat shoogar. AND CRY ALOT COS I CANT PLAY A GAMES NOW IM IMPOTENT. IF I CANT RUIN ALL PROGRESION AND ECONOMIK WITH PARTY PLAY AND AURA BUILD I CANT GET A BONER ANY MORE WHY GGGG WHYYYYY ???? GET BACK MY BONER PLS

OMEGALUL that made my day.
ah yes aurastacker is ded i can finaly buy suporting pack!!1
thank you GGG for these changes.
For me and for many people I know, this is the end of the fun and the poe game. Now Poe is losing the most important figure for the multiplayer game.

- Was it so bad that the more time you spent on your Aurabot / Cursebot, it got stronger?
- Did aurabot / cursebot collect curency for the development of his character in order to better support his companions in the party. Was that so bad?

People who play solo are happy because now, they will all be playing solo. Equality yes.

And there is still HH in play which is unbelievably op ... Where's the point of all this?

Me and many players will go away, there are many better games to play singleplayer.
"
freud19821215 wrote:
I think the game has reached a point where it's too complicated for devs to make any meaningful balance change without any collateral damage.

It's just too fking complicated, too many useless skill gems/unique gears/weird mechanics … , and a lot of new skill gems/unique gears/weird mechanics are being added into the already bloated game every league, what's the point if almost nobody uses them or buff something so GGG can nerf it next league, I can't believe it that after so many years GGG now start to make core character mechanic change.

That being said experienced players will always find a way to overcome any nerf, I bet they have much better knowledge about the game than GGG devs after playing the game for so many years. It's time for GGG to do subtraction not addition to the game, otherwise the nerf cycle will never end and the game will come to an dead-end.

that's how software dev works or we can say our universe/nature works, entropy, to be specific.
Nerfs, nerfs, nerfs! 5000 rows change log! WTF!?

GGG, people are exhausted.
Do you know how much time it costs to read this entire change log shit every 3 months?
Constant core changes just when somebody finds something strong to play.
Why?
It seems this is a kind of punishment for being smart and creative.
Aura stacking minion builds will suffer a lot from this shit and people will just copy pasting builds again.

How many players, you think, can handle these changes, understand all new mechanics, and spend weeks of time to try this stuff?

150 - 200!? More?!, Nah...

New players make mistakes when trying to develop own builds and reach to the point it either doesn't deal enough damage or doesn't have enough survive-ability or in most cases both. Changes to these so called "self developed" builds at this point are so punishing and expensive that it forces many of us to just give up.

GGG, you don't have much active players after the first month of every league start, do you?

"
klan_nedoklan wrote:

Aura stacking minion builds will suffer a lot from this shit and people will just copy pasting builds again.

And they came to the idea of aura stacking by themselves or what? This game is noob-friendly in this regard! You can let creative and experienced people do the work for you and just copy their build. This is an existential part of POE since always.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info