Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
CeePee_ wrote:

Fleshcrafter has it's issues as it doesn't give any stats as a chest and especially Golem tankyness comes from the high life regen, which turns off when you convert life into ES.

It's definitely an option to keep in mind, but I fear it makes minions far too squishy while the pure phys/impale still has none of these downsides

For golem builds it could perhaps work, no idea but if e.g you do a SO build with conversion to cold it's completely useless and you eventually definitely need the +1 spectre on it to comfortable do certain end game content. With current changes of the massive EE nerf i probably can't even do comfortably t16's unless i get the extra Spectre which is really expensive if you want a decent chest, let alone do enough damage to do bosses.
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Oct 8, 2021, 4:34:50 AM
WRYYYY U KILLED MY BUILD RYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I CANT NOW JUST STUCK AURAS AND BOOST MY 5 PPLS AND ABUSE ALL ECONOMICK WHY GGG ???? WHY U KILL MY BUILD
Now i go cry and eat shoogar. AND CRY ALOT COS I CANT PLAY A GAMES NOW IM IMPOTENT. IF I CANT RUIN ALL PROGRESION AND ECONOMIK WITH PARTY PLAY AND AURA BUILD I CANT GET A BONER ANY MORE WHY GGGG WHYYYYY ???? GET BACK MY BONER PLS
"
Shadeless01 wrote:
"
CeePee_ wrote:

Fleshcrafter has it's issues as it doesn't give any stats as a chest and especially Golem tankyness comes from the high life regen, which turns off when you convert life into ES.

It's definitely an option to keep in mind, but I fear it makes minions far too squishy while the pure phys/impale still has none of these downsides

For golem builds it could perhaps work, no idea but if e.g you do a SO build with conversion to cold it's completely useless and you eventually definitely need the +1 spectre on it to comfortable do certain end game content. With current changes of the massive EE nerf i probably can't even do comfortably t16's unless i get the extra Spectre which is really expensive if you want a decent chest, let alone do enough damage to do bosses.

cmon man, don't be that pessimistic

https://youtu.be/P96BfgdTKYI
https://pastebin.com/mbvX2K1c
here she kills all endgame with SO with ease

using fleshcrafter will lower hp by 500 (still 6k hp left), and losing one spectre is -20% dps, it's not that tragical, bosses will still get melted, just 10 more seconds of waiting? it's not even a super crazy gear, that wand is not even +2, it sucks

on the other hand, most spectres are useless in this game, and this is more of a problem bth.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Oct 8, 2021, 4:41:47 AM
"
rotting_fox wrote:

Stop acting like the way you play the game is the only way to play the game.

stop acting as if only your character is important, and if it does not change then it doesn't matter how many people suffer without this cheap upgrade option
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
CeePee_ wrote:

it doesn't convert all hp or even half hp to es, only 2% per 1% of chaos res
golems will be resurrected if they die (in case of elementalist)

there are necromancers with 8k+ hp using this chest on poe.ninja. mostly skeleton mages builds. but still it's possible to build tanky char with it.

I'm looking at it more from Carrion Golems as that's the build I love, and usually build high chaos res on Golems and AG, there's also the issue that you cannot use Chaos golem which is a major defence on Elementalist.

I can see the chest being somewhat useful on Necromancer with close attention on not having too much chaos resist on minions, but I still feel like impale is simply better in all cases (will need to PoB after we have patch notes)
well... it is what it is... lets try to make the best of it..
So.. practically GGG is killing Aurabots ?!
The microscopic party play is now getting almost extinct ?
I was silenced for telling the name of USA president for 40 days.
I was silenced for stating "I am Jesus" for 5 days.
Maybe it is time the deeds of the moderators to become public, so peoples understand that they hired a cheap mods which enforcing their "woke" agenda on players.
"
So.. practically GGG is killing Aurabots ?!
The microscopic party play is now getting almost extinct ?

GGG doesn't like people playing together in a party. Therefore, they remove the supports.
the aurabots/stackers have never been a problem for me in person.

so killimg thise builds in my world dont make sense.

that said, as a casual gamer, the idea that i can now use 1-2 more aruas in my build will be great, that i love.

"
desaster2112 wrote:
So i have a few points about aura stackers.

First of all, yes with mirrors on mirrors of investment they can and will be way too strong for a solo build, BUT theres a few things that dont get said i think.
First of all, Party play, the main reason that was in that manifesto. yes if you have a 6 man party and one player dedicates all his effort to the auras that give dmg and survivability then that player can do it better than all the players that wouldve done partial work otherwise, thats definetly true. But what you dont take into account is the fact that first of all theres only a small percentage that even plays in 6 man parties at the start of the league and 2nd the monster health scales up with each player, which makes it harder to kill monsters so you need more dmg.
the other thing is, if you have 40 Million DPS (sounds so much back in the day) which is around the dps of your regular min maxed aura stacker. The price for that is mirrors and mirrors on end. you can get the same ammount for cheaper with a few hundred ex, maybe 2-3 mirrors. not the 10-20-50 mirrors a aura stacker consumes. so why would you remove one of the largest currency sinks in the game, that a lot of players enjoy, (not nearly as much as when you had the herald nodes not fixed) These players spend days and weeks trying to perfect that character while others already deal 3 times their dmg. i prolly cant really get my point across, since my arguments might be a bit chopped off. im kinda sick right now so ill leave it at that.

The point was that aurastackers had insane defense along the damage. You only talk about damage, seeing only one side of the coin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info