Failed to Connect to Instance

yea getting the same issue. can load into a town but my h/o or any zone be that a map or just a an act area will cause me to be kicked back to the login screen. have reinstalled, updated drivers, checked with isp. 5.5k hours and never had this problem.
This happened so many times in the labyrinth now its ridiculous, pls fix!
I can log in, but when I try to go to the hideout or wherever, I get logged out with this message. :(
I got the same problem. If I do get in in the game laggy had to stop playing maps because the amount of lag was unacceptable and made the game unfun. Even the vendors my stash and inventory was laggy
I see a lot of talk about the issue of people have issues with Failed Instance Loading...but most of the messages are from a while ago...This just started happening to me today, anyone else having the issue today?
Yes, it's 50/50 when i try to load into my hideout. and 0% success rate loading into kingsmarch.
"
unlegit20 wrote:
Yes, it's 50/50 when i try to load into my hideout. and 0% success rate loading into kingsmarch.

Ok, yea this is the same for me. So guessing this is a POE thing since it is happening to others.
Multiple times today, I've gotten instance servers that produce latency graphs like a function generator, into eventual disconnections.
Got the same issue, forced to become a hideout warrior and dirty flipper because of this stupid server issue. Everytime I try to get into a new instance is just a coin flip, theres a super high chance to just get a crash report (or kicked out by the server, idk wtf happended). If that happened, I have to win multiple coinflips just to be able to get back to hideout. First, win town. Second, win hideout. If I want to do a map, win map. If the chance for me to get in is 50% (which is most likely way lower than that), I only have 12.5% to get into a map every single time. God bless Sg server.

I got this issue since the close end of last league btw. Just one random happy ssf day, I keep getting crashed when I was trying to get into a SSF character. At first I thought it might because of mtx or h/o. Took off everything, wont work. Reinstall the game, wont work. Turn off firewall, wont work. Change server, works sometime but idk might be rng. Lower down graphics, wont work.
Last edited by ambrxhome on Aug 23, 2024, 10:31:56 PM
Failted to connect ocorrendo problema em todas as camadas do jogo.

No login,
No hideout,
No mapa quando usa o device map.

Estranho que isso só ocorre com personagem na season atual.

Alguma resolução?

Falei com minha operadora de internet eles me colocaram na rota de ipfixo mas funcionou por um período e voltou a ocorre.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info