Failed to Connect to Instance

This has been happening to me for the last few days as well. The game it self plays well, but whenever I join a party to farm BA or to trade and load into another persons hideout ill dc and get "Failed to connect to instance" 1 out of every 3 instances I join. Its been super frustrating for trading and I basically cant play with anyone unless they join my instance.
I have had this since league start.

About 1 in 10 instances give me a long loading screen that eventually kicks me to log in screen with the error message "Failed to connect to instance".

Is specially frustrating in the league we are in because you can't even go back into the sanctum if you were in the middle of a run, you have to find it in the next map.

I hope they fix it soon because it's really tainting what otherwise was a very fun league for me.
Hi, I'm getting this error like crazy since last friday...

I've tried:
Updating my drivers
Installing the game again
Switching between 3 routers
Using VPN (surfshark)

Can anyone help me out with this?
And now this is happening to me. I was using crafting bench, everything froze, and now for the last 30 minutes trying to log back in gives me the instance error.
i alt f4 last night and now get this message non stop. Failed to Connect to Instance
Hi,

Failed to Connect to Instance error return ! :D (Paris server)
Everything ok since beginning of the morning, and suddently fighting boss act 6, boom ! error
i was able to return fighting, but now error always appear when i enter The Crossroads from the Broken Bridge.

I'll take a break, hope everything will be OK in afternoon ^^

o/
same here (Paris server)

Going to my hideout or maps works 1 out 5 trys.
Having same issue, just started now out of nowhere now I can't do any maps or go to my hideout. Any word from GGG?

Canada east
Last edited by itschilly2 on Apr 5, 2024, 10:51:51 PM
Same issue here. I can't get to my hideout anymore at all... It's been like this for about an hour now.
sameee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info