Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

Sounds all very good.
Last edited by Noogi75 on Aug 30, 2021, 3:18:52 AM
"
HarleyWorthit wrote:
Everything fun in the game has been massacred, anything unique removed, and everything else neutered. Still all you talk about is more nerfs.

And for that reason, I'm out.

Ohh if ppl like you would actualy quit for good it would be so cool. But you keep coming posting "all is shit" even when it gets better again...
pog ! now make crafting and endgame abit less complicated, and do something about loot boxes duplicated items and walla
As a South African player I can say confidently that we appreciate the consideration that you are putting into supporting our corner of the globe. Regardless of whether or not a South African server finds its way into reality, the fact that you are dedicating time into searching for solutions is deeply appreciated.
Thanks for the update
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
SA gateway FTW!

the best news in half a year
Ye item drops are abysmal. 99.9% is just utterly garbage. And waaaaay to much quantity.
"
Expedition's click problem isn't JUST splinters.

1. Click to put circles down,

2. Click detonator

Fight Monster-Actual Gameplay!

3. Click to open chests

4. Click to pick up splinters

5. Click NPC

6. CTRL Click splinters into NPC stash

By the end of it I just want to quit. Too many clicks, too little gameplay.

Don't play videogames if you think that is too much clicking. I mean this must be a troll post.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
I wish that about UI was also talked about "skill tree" UI as in Battle royale ( as it's half screen neither than full screen).
Same would go to Incursion, delve, betrayal,zana,ritual. Move some popups (prophecy/einhar) lower than they are or to the side as harvest had ( to not cover character for couple seconds). (could be even 2 options for both current and changed).

main point is player loses control of the character ( as he can't see him in pretty dangerous spots and potentially have a frustraiting death), Didn't apply to ultimatum as it had STOP time, so it mitigated all the downsides of having in your face pop up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info