[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

So I really like the idea of this build, and I've been running it pretty successfully for a bit. However, I just can't seem to run a rare red map from beginning to end without dying at least once. I'm trying to figure out if that's just player error (I'm relatively new to POE), or if there's something I could do build-wise to keep from getting deleted.

Here's my current setup:
https://pastebin.com/fmDtaFnp

My resistances are a little messy, I tried to get more chaos resist, but it's currently costing me regular elemental resist. Other than that my build seems pretty similar to the suggested one, but I'm pretty walled content-wise, especially by bosses that just one shot me.

Anyone out there playing the build have any suggestions on what I should be doing differently (or what I'm missing)?
Would like to give this build a thumps up. I got this build running pretty smoothly at every content. budget around 40-50 ex.
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
"
Would like to give this build a thumps up. I got this build running pretty smoothly at every content. budget around 40-50 ex.

Thank you. Glad you enjoy it.
"
So I really like the idea of this build, and I've been running it pretty successfully for a bit. However, I just can't seem to run a rare red map from beginning to end without dying at least once. I'm trying to figure out if that's just player error (I'm relatively new to POE), or if there's something I could do build-wise to keep from getting deleted.

Here's my current setup:
https://pastebin.com/fmDtaFnp

My resistances are a little messy, I tried to get more chaos resist, but it's currently costing me regular elemental resist. Other than that my build seems pretty similar to the suggested one, but I'm pretty walled content-wise, especially by bosses that just one shot me.

Hi. I've taken a look at your PoB which looks quite good for Level 82, but as you have already mentioned, you should definitely cap you Resistance. In addition I've seen that you miss some flat Life on rare items or jewels. Although we have only about 62% increased maximum Life, the flat Life is still an important stat because we have an effective Life multiplier of 4 (as explained in the "Some notes on defences" section). With Level 82 you are also missing some Skill Points which would enable Glorious Vanity. Since you are new to PoE some deaths might also be due to a lack of experience or knowledge of boss mechanics. When you have no idea what the boss is doing I recommend to fight him only with Arcane Cloak up :) but nevertheless there are some boss abilities which are supposed to one-shot, especially at Level 82. When you haven't capped your Resistances yet and plan to run rare red maps you should also avoid map mods like Elemental Weakness or Extra Damage as Fire/Cold/Lightning. I hope this helps you out.
Thanks a lot for the response. I did fix my resistances for the most part, but I think I'll look for more flat life to try to keep myself out of random one-shot range outside of learning the bosses better.

Thanks again, I think this is a really clever build and fun to play.
Swapped over to this build. Resistances are a pain right now. Recommend trying to craft abyss jewels? If so, any tricks or tips?
Enjoying this build a lot, and wanted to drop a warning to others who might have encountered the same issue as me. in POB, pure talent messes up the bonuses you get from unnatural instinct, which can suck a lot especially if you think you are getting the 25+ attributes required from the scion start.
Qlimax, are you capped on resistance? With stampede, I lose a ton of resistance.
"
Qlimax, are you capped on resistance? With stampede, I lose a ton of resistance.

Yes, my resistances are capped. My Glorious Vanity turns one small skill point into 14% cold resistance. This is not shown in PoB.

If you cannot manage the resistance yet, I recommend to use some rare boots instead of The Stampede. I did this aswell.
"
Swapped over to this build. Resistances are a pain right now. Recommend trying to craft abyss jewels? If so, any tricks or tips?

I've bought all of mine. Due to the high number of possible damage rolls, I assume that there is no appropriate way of crafting good four stat abyss jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info