[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

does arcane clock in this build good for automatic cast(left click) or manual cast
so 1% att speed makes me go from 7.52 to 7.58, not sure how to get to the magic number lol
"
does arcane clock in this build good for automatic cast(left click) or manual cast

Personally I don't put Arcane Cloak on any click because I don't always want to use it. If it's normal mobs, just spinning with Cyclone and proccing my Mjolner spells is enough to clear, plus I don't want to risk the chance of needing a full cloak damage mitigation when my mana is low and I run into a rare/unique.

"

so 1% att speed makes me go from 7.52 to 7.58, not sure how to get to the magic number lol

I'm in the exact same boat. PoB says my trigger rate cap is 7.58 and my skill trigger rate/adjusted/effective is 7.56. In game it always reads 7.58. I'm just not going to fuss it really.
"

I do not recommend to put it on left click since the timing of this skill is a big part of playing this build properly.
"

Same for me. I am unsure about this to be honest. Therefore I decided to go with 7.52 to be on safe side (number in PoB is the same for this attack rate). Since PoB is basically a simulation environment (model) of the (real) game, I trust the numbers ingame.
Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 13, 2021, 3:38:26 AM
DPS of this build can be min-maxed without losing defences? Also how to calculate dps on pob? Since it works with many uniques, how min-maxing work ?
Last edited by Elloktrik on Aug 13, 2021, 9:28:30 AM
Not sure if its been asked but what are the preferred pantheons?
Any suggestions on different items for a more expensive version?
How about Algor Mortis corrupted with elemental weakness , run 3 curse with whisper of doom , is it good ?
"
Any suggestions on different items for a more expensive version?

My current gear is already quite expensive, but you can definitely min/max the gear with double corruptions on uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info