[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
Enjoying this build a lot, and wanted to drop a warning to others who might have encountered the same issue as me. in POB, pure talent messes up the bonuses you get from unnatural instinct, which can suck a lot especially if you think you are getting the 25+ attributes required from the scion start.

That's true. I have added this into the FAQ section of this build.
Wait, how so? My vanity isn't doing that.

Edit: Nvm. I'm a noob

Edit 2: took an ex to kee my stampede on and go the rest of the way to capping res
Last edited by Nietvam on Aug 16, 2021, 6:52:59 PM
"
Wait, how so? My vanity isn't doing that.

Edit: Nvm. I'm a noob

Happens to all of us :)
this build is so squishy, invested 20ex and I die at red maps frequently.

either that or I dont know how to play? seems like I die with arcane cloak up, and the deaths are one shots.

https://pastebin.com/5CF1cjiz

any help would give me the love back to this build, I dont wanna quit it. ty!
"

either that or I dont know how to play? seems like I die with arcane cloak up, and the deaths are one shots.

I cannot agree with your first statement. Neverthless I've taken a look at your PoB and you are missing the flat Life stat on mostly all of your rare Jewels. Although there is only 73% increased maximum Life this stat is really important due to the use of Corrupted Soul and Mind over Matter/Divine Guidance/Watcher's Eye (also check out the "some notes on defences" section of the guide). In addition I've seen you have no Watcher's Eye. You can also take a more defensive Watcher's Eye when you struggle with survivability (Damage from Mana before Life and Mana as maximum Energy Shield for example). You have also the option to drop Replica Kaom's for a more defensive Chest piece, although this will end up in a big damage loss. Antoher weakspot of your PoB is the Chaos Resistance and I assume a lot of deathes might be due to that.

Besides this with the Arcane Cloak buff your "added up" Life pool should be 2614 (Life) + 3604 (ES) + 6963 (Arcane Cloak) = 13181 (without taking the damage absorption due to some remaing Mana into account). This is already a lot and there is still room for much more.

"
either that or I dont know how to play?

I recommend to take a look at my "Mana management" section of the guide.

Another point, which is not related to tankiness, but I wonder how do you maintain the Onslaught buff in your PoB. Only by Cinderswallow? This will be not sufficient in most end game boss encounters.

I hope this helps you out.
Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 18, 2021, 2:30:37 AM
"
TotalQlimax wrote:
"

I cannot agree with your first statement. Neverthless I've taken a look at your PoB and you are missing the flat Life stat on mostly all of your rare Jewels. Although there is only 73% increased maximum Life this stat is really important due to the use of Corrupted Soul and Mind over Matter/Divine Guidance/Watcher's Eye (also check out the "some notes on defences" section of the guide). In addition I've seen you have no Watcher's Eye. You can also take a more defensive Watcher's Eye when you struggle with survivability (Damage from Mana before Life and Mana as maximum Energy Shield for example). You have also the option to drop Replica Kaom's for a more defensive Chest piece, although this will end up in a big damage loss. Antoher weakspot of your PoB is the Chaos Resistance and I assume a lot of deathes might be due to that.

Besides this with the Arcane Cloak buff your "added up" Life pool should be 2614 (Life) + 3604 (ES) + 6963 (Arcane Cloak) = 13181 (without taking the damage absorption due to some remaing Mana into account). This is already a lot and there is still room for much more.

"
either that or I dont know how to play?

I recommend to take a look at my "Mana management" section of the guide.

Another point, which is not related to tankiness, but I wonder how do you maintain the Onslaught buff in your PoB. Only by Cinderswallow? This will be not sufficient in most end game boss encounters.

I hope this helps you out.

you are a saint, you know this right?

edit:
I'm giving this some thought. what you are saying is, that I get one shotted because I'm missing what, 200 life because you have 2.9k life and I have 2.7? uuhm, I need an expensive watchers eye on top of that? and a couple of cluster jewels worth 10ex and more. and then I can breeze through red maps.
on top of that I need a fortify mjölner, cheapest one is 9 ex.
intriguing.

what I see so far:

its a very expensive build which performs clearwise worser than a regular max block sst bleed shield throw who can clear offscreen with maybe 5 ex gear investment. because thats what I see on my screen.

I die to practically everything. I get offscreened myself. and the one shots are real. full mana arcane cloak up, and it happens regularly. I have virtualyl the same gear as you, yet you recommened other options. why is that the case? shouldn't the build be working with your recommended items?
Last edited by Monsieur_Ati on Aug 18, 2021, 10:10:21 AM
I'm not sure if my APS is in the right spot or how to raise it. I do have a mjolner with fortify on hit that I can put on leading to using an onslaught gem in my gloves. I do have a divergent one as well. Any recommendations? Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/DNAssAkv
Welp everything works as attended. Maxed res with 0% chaos res and all thx just missing bottled faith

Last edited by Kirosuko on Aug 18, 2021, 11:13:53 AM
I've been messing around with alternate chest pieces and I find Sporeguard really neat. Mobs exploding when killed, plus the further debuff from fungal ground and the added anoint is pretty good for me in terms of damage trade-off. Though I'd rather be running The Stampede for boots and anointing that instead, but my resistances would go to hell.

I also find Doedre's Skin and using the effigy to cast a crap ton of debuff curses fun, not practical, but it's still fun.
"
you are a saint, you know this right?

edit:
I'm giving this some thought. what you are saying is, that I get one shotted because I'm missing what, 200 life because you have 2.9k life and I have 2.7? uuhm, I need an expensive watchers eye on top of that? and a couple of cluster jewels worth 10ex and more. and then I can breeze through red maps.
on top of that I need a fortify mjölner, cheapest one is 9 ex.
intriguing.

what I see so far:

its a very expensive build which performs clearwise worser than a regular max block sst bleed shield throw who can clear offscreen with maybe 5 ex gear investment. because thats what I see on my screen.

I die to practically everything. I get offscreened myself. and the one shots are real. full mana arcane cloak up, and it happens regularly. I have virtualyl the same gear as you, yet you recommened other options. why is that the case? shouldn't the build be working with your recommended items?

Hey Sir. I just tried to help you with your struggle. Feel free to play something else.
Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 18, 2021, 6:32:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info