[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
Lyxcrit wrote:
"
Spawnzerr wrote:
Hey mate, loving the build so far! Dying a fair bit but most of that is on me tbh

Could you take a look at my build and tell me what i should upgrade next if you dont mind? I just lucked into a doctor so once that sells I'll have about 12ex to upgrade (was thinking a stygian with cdr then a moljner with fortify so i can replace fortify by onslaught and grab a new jewel to get the AS i need for the next stage, any idea of what kind of dps upgrade i can expect from that? should i just go with a watcher's eyes with wrath mods?)

Thanks!

You're losing quite a bit of damage with the corruption on your weapon (If you get the CDR as you mentioned thou you should be ok, a fortify would be better in that case thou).

Also both your CWDT and Wave of Conviction should be level 1

I would also replace your cold snap with a movement skill to help dodge things.

Lastly I would look at getting your neck annointed with Heath of Thunder so you have some form of leech, while replacing your boots with more Health. Should hold you good for awhile.

Hopefully this is helpful.

Thank you for your time!

Followed your recommandations, bought a fortify mjolner (with endurance charge on stun, not a bad bonus), swapped the cwdt and wave for lvl 1s and brought back flame dash

I'm now at 14% cdr & 7.69 aps with onslaught, is the .13 above the threshold really that big of a deal? Guess i could just buy a new faster attack with a bit less quality on it hm

As for my amulet I'm gonna have to pick up strenght someplace else first I'm literally 2 points above what i need for mjolner, but a cluster with storm drinker is on the list
"
Spawnzerr wrote:
"
Lyxcrit wrote:
"
Spawnzerr wrote:
Hey mate, loving the build so far! Dying a fair bit but most of that is on me tbh

Could you take a look at my build and tell me what i should upgrade next if you dont mind? I just lucked into a doctor so once that sells I'll have about 12ex to upgrade (was thinking a stygian with cdr then a moljner with fortify so i can replace fortify by onslaught and grab a new jewel to get the AS i need for the next stage, any idea of what kind of dps upgrade i can expect from that? should i just go with a watcher's eyes with wrath mods?)

Thanks!

You're losing quite a bit of damage with the corruption on your weapon (If you get the CDR as you mentioned thou you should be ok, a fortify would be better in that case thou).

Also both your CWDT and Wave of Conviction should be level 1

I would also replace your cold snap with a movement skill to help dodge things.

Lastly I would look at getting your neck annointed with Heath of Thunder so you have some form of leech, while replacing your boots with more Health. Should hold you good for awhile.

Hopefully this is helpful.

Thank you for your time!

Followed your recommandations, bought a fortify mjolner (with endurance charge on stun, not a bad bonus), swapped the cwdt and wave for lvl 1s and brought back flame dash

I'm now at 14% cdr & 7.69 aps with onslaught, is the .13 above the threshold really that big of a deal? Guess i could just buy a new faster attack with a bit less quality on it hm

As for my amulet I'm gonna have to pick up strenght someplace else first I'm literally 2 points above what i need for mjolner, but a cluster with storm drinker is on the list

For a quick fix you can swap Warrior's Blood for a +30 Str node. Or you can replace your gem nearby for one with STR/AR/FR
"

Do you have any other armour suggestions, something like inpulsa or belly?

I've tried all 3 and several others and Kaom's is really best in slot. The mana defense from MoM and burst damage loss is pretty apparent in game. (I lose 3K mana just changing chest pieces) Inpulsa does look pretty with all the explosions.

I definitely still feel pretty glass-cannon. Currently toying with a few LL/additional aura options for the inevitable damage trade off.
Hello can you tell me what I done wrong or what should I update? I have pretty good gear, and still verry squishy(dying at t12 maps) also my dmg is not even half of yours my pob link https://pastebin.com/XRRabFfx
Last edited by Pompeoo on Aug 11, 2021, 7:34:34 PM
Hey!

I'm doing this build following your POB and I'm loving it (currently at 11mil dps), already spent around 25ex into the build and now I'm just farming to get more upgrades.

I just a some question regarding some stuff on the build and in the game in general since I'm new to POE.

What's the use of Corrupted Soul if some damage will be going through the Energy Shield. I know we still jave a lot of life and leech but was just wondering.
Still trying to figure out how to tank up a bit. Some fights just seem almost not doable, for whatever reason. Sirus A8 is a joke, but that's not saying much, that fight has been a joke since release. Orloth or whatever his name is is an EXTREME nightmare. I haven't even tried to do the Maven's invitations yet because I do get 1 shot from time to time on t16s, already about 20ex in and still trying to figure out a way to stop the 1 shots. Also the damage is nowhere near, granted I have the manabond enchant on the helm instead of the Arcane Cloak one and PoB doesn't calculate that. Also don't have the 40ex watcher's eye you're wearing.
Might have to swap to the ivory tower version and drop manastorm, because I'm just getting WAY too irked by the oneshots.
I highly recommend throwing in a Split Personality with +Int/+Mana instead of the Pure Talent on the farthest right possible. Enjoy! ; )
"
So regarding the 6.06 APS, now with onslaught removed i'm at 5.XX and with flask active I think it's 6.33. Question regarding the 5.XX, should I try to get it back to 6.02-6.06 or is my 5.XX efficient DPS?

When possible try to get back to 6.06 by some attack speed with jewels or you can switch 5% life to 4% attack speed at the position of Discipline and Training in the passive skill tree.
"
I'm still very far from your composition, can you give me some advice, I'm following the build of the first week, https://pastebin.com/U0a4WFPq, sorry if my English is very bad, I use a translator

Hi! I've taken a look at your PoB and somehow you only have a attack rate of 4.11 with your cyclone. I haven't figgured out why your attack rate is so low but thats something you should definitely focus on. With an attack rate of about 6 aps you will end up with about 50% more total damage output at your current stage.
Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 12, 2021, 2:42:26 AM
"
Hello can you tell me what I done wrong or what should I update? I have pretty good gear, and still verry squishy(dying at t12 maps) also my dmg is not even half of yours my pob link https://pastebin.com/XRRabFfx

Hi. As far I can see you are mixing up the "two weeks into the league" gem setup with the "Starter Gear" gear. Therefore you are utilizing the Onslaught support in your cyclone, which brings you up to 7.56 (PoB) aps but you are missing the 14% CDR on your gear so that your optimal attack rate is 6.06 aps. You are also missing the Fortify corruption on your Mjölner, which is a loss in defences.

At the current state of you gear I recommend to swap Onslaught Support for Fortify Support in your Cyclone setup and make sure to hit the 6.06 aps cap. That should help a lot in terms of tankiness and damage.
Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 12, 2021, 5:28:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info