[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
How far can one progress without Alt Q gems?

The damage increase by alternative quality gems is not too big. They are mostly QoL improvements.
"
PoB reports my APS is now at 7.56, however in game, it shows 7.58 when Onslaught gem is active (I swapped my boots out temporarily to test in game because they give me 16% attack speed on kill, I gotta kill that enchant, but meh labs!). So it's .2 higher in game than PoB -- question is, does that tiny discrepancy really matter? I'm just trying not to tank my DPS by hundreds of thousands, not trying to be 100% precise.

I have noticed that too and I am unsure about this to be honest. I decided to go with 7.52 aps ingame. This number is the same in PoB, but when I take 1% increased Attack speed I have 7.56 in PoB and 7.58 ingame. Since PoB is a simulation environment (model) of the (real) game, I would definitely trust the ingame value.

"
Also, another question or an oddity or two that I've noticed -- when I don't link a 20/20 Onslaught to Cyclone and pop Cinderswallow instead, my APS # is lower in game, I assume this is because Cinderswallow probably gives me Level 1 Onslaught or something like that?

That is strange. For me the values by Cinderswallow Onslaught are the same as by Onslaught support (just have tested this to be sure).
Edit: Are you using divergent Onslaught? If so, I assume the "20% aps during Onslaught" might be responsable for that.

"
I find Onslaught really doesn't trigger often enough and same with Fortify on my hammer even at this higher APS. So that's a bit disappointing.

Onslaught support only triggers on execute or attacking unique mobs with Cyclone. Since executing with Cyclone rarely happens, you basically only have the buff at the Boss, but this is where it matters. I hit a 10% Fortify Mjölner corruption and I was disappointed with the uptime of Fortify too. With a 15% Mjölner it feels much better, but sometimes it takes a while to proc at the start of an encounter. Statiscally speaking with 15% we should have a proc (in average) every 0.8865 seconds, which should be sufficient to have 100% uptime at bosses.
Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 9, 2021, 5:48:07 PM
"
freakydouche wrote:
hello. i'm lvl60 and can't wear mjolner. can somebody help me about that? i have last 5 chaos left. ;'(

https://pastebin.com/9GAupKB2
This will get you 1 STR away from being able to equip Mjolner.
You should really look at the guide thou because you're not even close to following it, and most likely are going to have a hard time. Lots of useless gems and talents on the tree selected. GL
Do you have any other armour suggestions, something like inpulsa or belly?
"
Do you have any other armour suggestions, something like inpulsa or belly?

Damage wise replica Kaom's is hard to beat, but you can use other chests for sure. I assume Cloak of the Defiance should also be a viable option. With a different chest armour you can benefit from more defences or additional links, while paying the price of less damage.
Got a new watcher's eye. Not as good as yours but it lets me change my neck enchant. So regarding the 6.06 APS, now with onslaught removed i'm at 5.XX and with flask active I think it's 6.33. Question regarding the 5.XX, should I try to get it back to 6.02-6.06 or is my 5.XX efficient DPS?
"
Lyxcrit wrote:
"
freakydouche wrote:
hello. i'm lvl60 and can't wear mjolner. can somebody help me about that? i have last 5 chaos left. ;'(

https://pastebin.com/9GAupKB2
This will get you 1 STR away from being able to equip Mjolner.
You should really look at the guide thou because you're not even close to following it, and most likely are going to have a hard time. Lots of useless gems and talents on the tree selected. GL

thank you so much!

i grabbed lvl 60 tree in this thread for my already lvl60 char. thank you for the warning tho.
Hey mate, loving the build so far! Dying a fair bit but most of that is on me tbh

Could you take a look at my build and tell me what i should upgrade next if you dont mind? I just lucked into a doctor so once that sells I'll have about 12ex to upgrade (was thinking a stygian with cdr then a moljner with fortify so i can replace fortify by onslaught and grab a new jewel to get the AS i need for the next stage, any idea of what kind of dps upgrade i can expect from that? should i just go with a watcher's eyes with wrath mods?)

Thanks!
Last edited by Spawnzerr on Aug 10, 2021, 6:26:34 PM
"
Spawnzerr wrote:
Hey mate, loving the build so far! Dying a fair bit but most of that is on me tbh

Could you take a look at my build and tell me what i should upgrade next if you dont mind? I just lucked into a doctor so once that sells I'll have about 12ex to upgrade (was thinking a stygian with cdr then a moljner with fortify so i can replace fortify by onslaught and grab a new jewel to get the AS i need for the next stage, any idea of what kind of dps upgrade i can expect from that? should i just go with a watcher's eyes with wrath mods?)

Thanks!

You're losing quite a bit of damage with the corruption on your weapon (If you get the CDR as you mentioned thou you should be ok, a fortify would be better in that case thou).

Also both your CWDT and Wave of Conviction should be level 1

I would also replace your cold snap with a movement skill to help dodge things.

Lastly I would look at getting your neck annointed with Heath of Thunder so you have some form of leech, while replacing your boots with more Health. Should hold you good for awhile.

Hopefully this is helpful.
I'm still very far from your composition, can you give me some advice, I'm following the build of the first week, https://pastebin.com/U0a4WFPq, sorry if my English is very bad, I use a translator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info