[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

"
Asag wrote:
Press flask with evasion, this brings my ES up again.

Tweaked abit resists and went back to Qosmozgaming build with Grace and Defiance Banner. It feels tankier and I did not feel that I lost damage. I need new weapon tho, not sure what to look for. Double +1 too expensive for me atm and just +1 is not that big upgrade.

unfortunately nothing happens on HO or Map when i press the evasion flask. im getting more convinced its probably a bug.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
"
Asag wrote:

Tweaked abit resists and went back to Qosmozgaming build with Grace and Defiance Banner. It feels tankier and I did not feel that I lost damage. I need new weapon tho, not sure what to look for. Double +1 too expensive for me atm and just +1 is not that big upgrade.

unfortunately nothing happens on HO or Map when i press the evasion flask. im getting more convinced its probably a bug.

I had something similar until I dropped Ghost Dance after I swapped Grace for purity.
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
"
Asag wrote:

I had something similar until I dropped Ghost Dance after I swapped Grace for purity.

ya ghost dance is probably not working as it should be
So I was pondering what I could craft on my remaining rare slots. I figured that the better place to put strength on an item was the belt because it is the only attribute modifier. With purity of elements I don't need resists either. The build only needs 30-35+ strength depending on what you've got so T4+ strength is enough. This has the benefit of making the belt insanely easy to craft (like 2-3ex). Here are the steps:

1. Buy a crystal belt ilvl 85 (T1 strength is 85) NON influenced. Don't fall for that trap! Crusader ones are 80c and the orb is 45-50c. The base was 3c
2. Here you have a choice, either you try to go for T1 flat ES with T4+ strength before slamming crusader and hope for an open prefix, or you can just slam it straight up and go to step 3. Slamming %max es with the orb on open prefix only is a 1 in 5 for T2+ and 1 in 8 if both prefix and suffixes are open. If you decide to start on a non influenced base, use this method https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=3&m=fossil&f=|4|21|5|&i=|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=8&bp=y&as=1&req={%221767%22:{%22l%22:74,%22g%22:1},%222336%22:{%22l%22:66,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
3. If you start on a crusader base, use this method https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=3&m=fossil&f=|4|21|5|&i=|4|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=8&bp=y&as=1&req={%221703%22:{%22l%22:78,%22g%22:1},%221767%22:{%22l%22:74,%22g%22:2},%222336%22:{%22l%22:66,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
4. Use harvest reroll implicits + prefix + suffixes to get good rolls and finish with blessed orbs as needed
5. Put 20 tempering catalysts on it
6. Bench craft something if you have a free affix

I chose this method because I didn't want elemental resistances on the belt so I could balance a wise oak more easily, but you could leave them on if you want. In my case, I got a very nice chaos resistance roll.

I also made another one that didn't hit the crusader mod but was still good using method #2.

Last edited by Yalpe on Nov 1, 2021, 10:11:06 PM
You can also make the base crusader belt and cheap str essence roll on it until what you get good rolls.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"

On that note, is Ghost Dance actually bugged ? I honestly dont feel like I'm getting any ES back or whatever - and currently my build is somewhat min/maxed with 7.7k ES etc.

Any ideas ?

EDIT : Also, even without Ghost Dance - I still think Purity + Grace is the way to go and its worth it. I wanted to do 20-40% Deli triple beyo maps with the build without HH, and I feel without these extra defences (also lv20 Steelskin) it wouldnt be possible. You still die every now and then on massive packs/beyo spawns with all these defences but its much more manageable.
Last edited by MinusFormality on Nov 2, 2021, 6:10:15 PM
Would pierce from piercing shots not be a good way to increase clearspeed ?
"
"

On that note, is Ghost Dance actually bugged ? I honestly dont feel like I'm getting any ES back or whatever - and currently my build is somewhat min/maxed with 7.7k ES etc.

Any ideas ?

EDIT : Also, even without Ghost Dance - I still think Purity + Grace is the way to go and its worth it. I wanted to do 20-40% Deli triple beyo maps with the build without HH, and I feel without these extra defences (also lv20 Steelskin) it wouldnt be possible. You still die every now and then on massive packs/beyo spawns with all these defences but its much more manageable.

i reported it already and the comments on the thread seems like no one has figured it out
Will I lose alot of damage if I remove Frost Bomb from Arcanist Brand and replace it with Hydrosphere?

I feel like I have too many buttons that i dont have time to press anyway. For bosses at start I throw brand, hydrosphere then bear trap and start chaining mines but later I rather just put brand and chain mines while moving alot to avoid stuff.

When I enter scourge I just use only brand and mines while dashing around because if I stop for too long to press brand then hydrospehere etc then theres way to high risk of dying.

can u tell to me why i can place only 17 mine? what i miss?
https://pastebin.com/dM7jZu3U

p.s. on your cluster pob i see same 17 mine active limit on calculation but u calc dps with 20 problem seems to be Volatile Mine that allow you to place 20 and not 17
Last edited by Beskaius on Nov 4, 2021, 10:42:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info