[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

I just switched to LL version. Went from around 3700HP to 6800 ES with medicore gear at best and some gems low level. Damage and survivability alot higher and there is alot of room for improvement.

I had problem with capping res so I shamelessly copied Yalpe setup. Thx for so detailed write up on your changes.

I have only 1 question, how you deal with not that much unreserved mana? I have now 172/1150 and this allow me to throw only 13 mines at once and my clarity/precision are still low level so there will be even less mana available.

Last edited by Asag on Oct 31, 2021, 4:55:36 PM
I just don't use precision and herald of ice, instead i play with temporal rift, sometimes it helps a lot, especially if you still play miner as you are melee and go in any pack you see like dumb me xd
-7 for mana cost on ring helped abit:

I prefered to disable atm Precision tho for smoother gameplay. Gonna think later how to solve mana issue, maybe some changes with enlighten gonna help.

do you also encounter this bug?

Where you enter Map and HO and your ES just starts randomly not full? and it doesnt regen unless you start detonating mines. I initially thought it was Ghost Dance but realized i have a high evasion so not sure what condition in the tree is stopping it from regenerating. i also have ES recharge rate and recovery rate. I checked the nodes we have but none of it has condition that you only get ES from detonating mines :/

Anyway i posted it as a bug but would like to know if you encounter the same or theres something thats not supposed to be working:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3197098
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"

Where you enter Map and HO and your ES just starts randomly not full? and it doesnt regen unless you start detonating mines. I initially thought it was Ghost Dance but realized i have a high evasion so not sure what condition in the tree is stopping it from regenerating. i also have ES recharge rate and recovery rate. I checked the nodes we have but none of it has condition that you only get ES from detonating mines :/

Anyway i posted it as a bug but would like to know if you encounter the same or theres something thats not supposed to be working:

hi, do you have low level grace gem and Ghost Dance/Shroud on?
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
my grace is level 20 + 3 = 23 level

I have ghost dance too and my starting evasion for HO and Maps is 14k
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"

hi, do you have low level grace gem and Ghost Dance/Shroud on?

my grace is level 20 + 3 = 23 level

I have ghost dance too and my starting evasion for HO and Maps is 14k
I have this issue only when going to ho, on maps im always at full es at the start
"
knehtq wrote:
I have this issue only when going to ho, on maps im always at full es at the start

the map part is annoying coz when im surrounded my mobs i can get insta killed since i start with not full ES :/

and an even bigger issue is it does not regen at all unless you start detonating mines :( this is despite having good es recovery
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Nov 1, 2021, 5:17:27 AM
Press flask with evasion, this brings my ES up again.

Tweaked abit resists and went back to Qosmozgaming build with Grace and Defiance Banner. It feels tankier and I did not feel that I lost damage. I need new weapon tho, not sure what to look for. Double +1 too expensive for me atm and just +1 is not that big upgrade.
Last edited by Asag on Nov 1, 2021, 6:37:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info