What We're Working On

Well, I love the game and i think you did a great job in the past. But if the changes are what you want for the game, it is not enjoyable for me anymore

3.13 was the last really good league for me. Harvest nerfs sucked hard. I enjoyed the grind for the perfect gear with a zoom zoom power creep.
You wanted to achieve more build variety? In my opinion that failed, when i looked around in parties.
And as only two people of my friendslist were online for league start, i think i will quit till 3.16 as well.
And to all the people loving the changes and saying „you are just a crybaby“ have fun with the diminished playerbase in two weeks.
"This results in twenty currency items for use at the vendors, which does feel like a lot. However, because you can immediately stash them into the Expedition Locker after an encounter, the variety of currency types doesn't really cause additional inconvenience."

It's 2021 bro. Turn the currency into auto pick up like Metamorph or gtfo. We're your beta testers every league, and it's been made blatantly obvious. Help us help you by listening to this. NO ONE in this entire game except maybe you and a couple of devs want to waste 5-20 seconds every time, while attempting to zoom to stash 4 of 20 types of currency. Anyone who says they want to do this is a flat out liar.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
GGG wrote:
Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
"Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before."

Please REMOVE at all mana multiplier from CWDT support gem; it is 250% right now which is insane. We are punished enough with the fact that we have to pay for triggered skills with mana at all. Many exiles use Lifetap support to walk it around and lose socket slot in the process (it is not POE2 YET, we don't have 6 x 6 links YET!). And it is not the worst thing; Lifetap support itself has 300% mana multiplier; combined with CWDT multiplier of 250% gives ridiculous numbers in life costs! (750% in this case!!!)
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jul 26, 2021, 11:37:49 AM
AFK this league!!!may AFK fever!!!!
How about we go back to 3.13? no? then how about we have auto pickup on the new league currencies and less clicking? It's even getting harder to properly trade with half the player count on third day of launch from normal peaks. This moan, groan, play business model isn't sustainable guys :(.
Last edited by LinaVx on Jul 26, 2021, 11:57:20 AM
If it's not possible to auto pickup, would it be possible to click only one currency and the ones that are around are sucked at the same time. I'm not saying everywhere on the map, but at a certain distance?

I would have loved to see something about movement, I don't enjoy the sluggish feeling of movement skills. I believe it was really nice where the movement skills where, obviously some of them were bad, but it was not a reason to make them all bad.

My brother and I are trying to enjoy the new content, but honestly it is not at our liking. We'll keep trying with the hope it get better.

Hopefully the employee family is alright.

Thanks.
"
NixNie wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where mini life bars were not shown for allies on full health.

Can I have it back as a setting?

i saw this as a cool new feature too, really :p
Last edited by Vermiflux on Jul 26, 2021, 12:02:15 PM
most league,I spend a lot of my time on pick up currency!NOW! you give us more types currency?!N a lot of nerf ,SO f*ck 3.15!!!beybey!!!!
"
Don_Haggato wrote:

im pretty curious how u plan to get new players, balancing the game this way. especially, new players who have jobs to buy your mtx...

I'm curious too, because every new league the game is less fun. Even when the leagues are good, the design of the challenges to acquire the league's MTX make the league not fun.

I really don't get GGG's continuous "make things harder", "make things take longer", "make things more RNG", all in an attempt to "make people put more hours into the game".

In my opinion, GGG believes they will make more money from MTX purchases if they "make people put more hours into the game". I say the exact opposite of this is true.

Now, I don't want a dumb'd down game. Nor a game that doesn't require any thought or planning or time investment to get through to the end-game and/or complete the challenges. But at the same time, I want to experience everything the game has to offer and complete all the challenges. And do it all within 60 to 80 hours of starting a new league, or there about. Playing any more than this over the course of 3 months is not fun. It's a job. I already have a job, a job that provides me the ability to buy MTX if I want. I don't want or need a second job. What I need is a break from reality. Some fun. Fun I will pay for, to ensure I can continue to have more fun.

Back in the day when the 36 challenges could be completed within 60 to 80 hours of my time, I had fun and could then take a 2 week break to recover from burnout. And then come back refreshed with nothing to do but have more fun with the current state of the game while waiting excitedly to see what the next league was going to offer up. I am here to tell you, when the state of the game was like this, I spent way more time and money on it. And as the game and challenges got more ridiculously time-sync and RNG gated, I played less and spent less. Well, actually, played the same amount of time, accomplished less, quit in disgust, and spent nothing. I'm not paying to be annoyed by ridiculous time-sync/RNG content that burns me out and prevents me acquiring the league MTX. When you drop a new league, people want to experience the new bosses and acquire the league MTX.

I would say all players that are blocked from the league bosses and league MTX due to ridiculous time-sync/RNG grinding, are the players that are not buying supporter packs. Why? Because they are not having any fun.

Explosive concoction doesn't work with Increase AOE, it has AE TAG so why the hell not, no noticeable difference between runnin conc effect and increased AOE.
IGN : Spleth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info