What We're Working On

"
Exhall wrote:
Expedition is an apt name considering the amount of people who have left in search of something better.

LOL
Is that mean fixed the t-pose already?
"
PLEASE also work on the drop chance of Log Books. They are almost non-existent. I dropped like 5 during leveling and only two or three during mapping now, despite exploding all the big minion markers and "50% inc chance to drop Log Books" whenever possible.

I think Log Books are really fun to plan and play. But what good is it to have a nice endgame map, if you have to do ~50 maps to get one of those Log Books...

Yes. Log book drops need to be increased. I'm in T3 maps and I have found 1 and played one log book. If this drop rate continues, there is no way the log book challenge will ever be completed.
"
My predictions for the next 4 leagues

Must to skip.

Because it unplayable.
And these legendries "The team are discussing", do not admit their mistakes, and will sculpt minor weaknesses.
A lot of old QOL - still unsolved, because "The team". It means - Trading, Crafting, AOE-lootting, flask-piano.

Must to skip.

They continue to do a phantasy of "The team", instead what community are needed.
They plan to do something like a "Guilds improvement".
It means - no dedicated time for a big QOL.
It still means - Trading, Understandable crafting's, AOE-lootings, Flasks piano.
But, we must to remember - here still live a lot of legacy of previous nerfs. I have no doubt it nerfs will remain, they are stubborn.

3.18 - 3.19 (first half of 2022)
Tencent - will dismiss the Current CEO.
If a new CEO will be a good - than we can have a first fun League only in 3.19 - 3.20 (summer of 2022).

Obliviously - no hope to have a fun in nearest future.
I am quit POE on the last Saturday.
Till?
Seems - till summer 2022.
If I still remember what is POE in 2022.

Imagine unironically wanting Tencent to have a say in PoE's vision. This is your brain on Activision.
Depositing 20 currencies every map DOES cause FURTHER INCONVENIENCE.

That is up to 20 ctrl clicks. They don't stack in your inventory.
I love this game and have played off and on since the Steam release, but I don't think GGG understands the player base. Many features that we ask for are ignored(auto pick-up and less/better loot) and they say every league that they want more build variety, but with the luck/spam based crafting most builds are either impractical or impossible to make work. I like needing make a build and plan out a character, but I plan on what I think feels good to me. Made a build last league with Mjölner, Storm Call, and Choir of the Storm. Was it good? No, but it was funny as hell to play. The point is before worrying about power creep and making the game harder, they need to balance all the skills. Improve the item drops, get rid of/improve skills that don't perform well, and make the crafting less luck/spam based. It feels better to grind for a item you need then it does to grind for the currency to have a chance to make it.

Fix 1 shots and INSANE monster DPS.
Fix the F... pickup of 1 million currency and splinters.

Don't mind slower gameplay, but it has to be playable...

How about scaling game so HC can be played without streamers logout macro's, they are totally getting obliterated without them (ZIZ).

How do you expect people to be able to play this game without dying all the time when streamers with +14 hours a day routine is getting smashed.

Others can only play a few hours a day for fun and to relax + weekends, this game is now not at this state.
Suck it up reddit ^^
I am loving this patch so far -- I absolutely loved the difficulty changes to A1. Can't wait to have all the acts like this!
"
However, because you can immediately stash them into the Expedition Locker after an encounter, the variety of currency types doesn't really cause additional inconvenience.

manually stashing them is an inconvenience...

i'm pretty sure anyone who actually plays the game would have picked up on that during the first day of the league. but hey, you said you guys play tested this league Kappa
Last edited by Gorinnosho on Jul 26, 2021, 11:18:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info