Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

Disappointed to see where PoE heads to. Shame I spent 50 bucks a few months ago. Won't do the mistake again. sad.
"
InLoveWithPoE wrote:
Disappointed to see where PoE heads to. Shame I spent 50 bucks a few months ago. Won't do the mistake again. sad.

Wish it was only 50 bucks.....
"
nehio wrote:
I'm the casual everyone speaks about ... and i won't have time to play this anymore

You have 3 months to do anything you want in the game. You don't have to be like tyty and clear the game in 48 hours
Last edited by koopadoop on Jul 20, 2021, 3:20:10 PM
"
JinLee wrote:
Wasteland 2 and 3 are worth anyone's time if you're done with PoE.

1000 times YES.
Haven't had so much fun with RPG since Divinity: Original Sin 2 DE.
Going for 100% achievemnts now on highest difficulty.

I've skipped previous league for many reasons, one of them being PoE 2much time consuming. Difficulty is not the problem, but the ammount of time they force you to play if you want to do all the content is ridiculous and with this league and all the nerfs it seems it's gonna be even more time consuming. I'll play only to check new trap and voltaxic burst, after that im not gonna waste any more time on going through all acts over and over again. Who the hell thinks it's fun and makes it more time consuming on purpose?

GGG check this video (lesson #1) https://youtu.be/QHHg99hwQGY?t=134 and ... I wanted to say 'learn from others mistakes' but for some time now, it's your mistake as well.
I'm excited to see how the game feels with these changes.

I don't always agree with the decisions GGG makes (*coughharvestcough*) but just because I don't share the entire vision doesn't mean it won't be awesome.

Just the shear number of changes in this patch should change up the meta and provoke us to play things we haven't before. Very nice!
I threw the last league on yellow cards because it was too tedious and monotonous, in addition the market was emptying every day. And as it turned out, I was not at all alone in this).
Judging by the manifesto apparently GGG was very pleased and impressed by this fact, so they decided to develop and aggravate it as much as possible in the next league, in addition calling it a new "philosophy and ideology of the game." For some reason it seemed to me that the experience of the last league should have led to completely opposite conclusions.
It's really funny
And yes, Elementalist WITHOUT immune to elemental states, that's fine, logical and cool!)
Fucking rip Champion and Elementalist. You will be missed.

Seriously, what does GGG have against Elementalist.
Honestly, I uninstalled for the first time ever. RIP
"
RamonPerez wrote:
I've been actively playing PoE since 2013 and had build after build nerfed to the ground. (about 30 characters in total)

This is finally goodbye for me, since I don't see any future for this processes. PoE lost 70% of it's player base over the last two years and if you guys don't actually start thinking twice about what you add into the game instead of nerfing anything and everything to the ground, there'll be only a handful harcore elite players left without any real life or huge real money investments - which aren't allowed, but clearly necessary. If never once had a Mirror of Kalandra drop in 8 years of active playing. There's no fun in that level of grind, seriously.

But if that's your initial goal then keep on going...

Mirror of Kalandra? Boy I don't even know what this is, I saw a guy selling in Market 6 this one and I never even saw the color hahahaha

Headhunter? I don't even know what is tense hahahaahaha
If you think people are pissed off now... Just wait for the patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info