Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
This is like watching your pet die in front of you.
Get a new or different(better)pet? ARPG "pets" are pretty plentiful these days. This ones daily maintenance requirements seem to be increasing exponentially, time to send it to the shelter:)
"
FlanxLycanth wrote:
I just don't know what to do.

wtf bro u ok?
"
xbubbey wrote:
"
FlanxLycanth wrote:
I just don't know what to do.

wtf bro u ok?

Hope this reply could strike Chris at the very heart)
i used to love playing maps and just rolling through and completing the atlas slowly and just going to other maps and the main goal of leveling my character and encountering map bosses, when you introduced the atlas bosses with the watchstones it really killed the endgame for me, you made it extremely grindy, i felt like i could hardly ever reach red maps again before getting frustrated with the grindy system and felt like i was forced to buy next map tiers from other players. i have since then hated the endgame content and all the interruptions from npc's and those aforementioned bosses who enter my maps and require me to fight them several times. their fights are annoying at best. I hope one day you decide to make the end game less grindy for those who JUST WANT TO PLAY and not think about stupid end game things like watchstones and not finding the next tiers of maps. i just want to go on maps and fight map bosses. all this extra stuff i would rather not engage with it at all. if i find a unique map, i will choose to go on it or not. if i find a breachstone ill choose to go there or not. do not force me to engage with things that do not bring me any enjoyment and just hinder my player experience. im so sick and tired of the syndicate members attacking me in the maps with more HP and damage than the boss itself. your game has so many issues and now that it seems you want the game to be more grindy? ill give this league a chance but i feel like youre heading in a very un-interesting road.
chances of getting a beta key 0.000001 %
Wasteland 2 and 3 are worth anyone's time if you're done with PoE.
"
luckyfeel0w wrote:
I want to play PoE. PoE, guys. Not diablo, not LE and other slow games. I want to play the most dynamic and most diverse ARPG which is difficult only in understanding the game, and not in dull difficulty at the level of "beat one mob". DYNAMICS, SPEED is a feature of your game. Don't lose it. For fans of slow gameplay, there is an SSF.

Well yes, me too. I want to play PoE, as intended originally when I started playing. An actual game. Not this 1 click 1 shot 3 screens 1 click move rinse&repeat workflow.
I'm the casual everyone speaks about ... and i won't have time to play this anymore
i would also like to add that the ascendancy trees being separated from classes have kind of ruined character building. it used to be that the only thing that separated classes was the tree starting position. now you have made several classes the must pick choice for certain builds because of how strong the buffs are. you could have just let any character access the 19 ascendancy classes but now you are pigeon held into a select few and the build diversity shrinks. and now you are making skills specifically for those classes. it seems really backwards from the initial idea of this game's skill tree in the first place.

you can give me 100's of choices but if 99 of them are bad choices. am i really making a choice???
chances of getting a beta key 0.000001 %
"
JinLee wrote:
Wasteland 2 and 3 are worth anyone's time if you're done with PoE.

Wasteland's have nothing comon with POE.
2nd one is a true masterpiece.
3rd is so-so in my opinion(Sants quest was rly cool))

But it's just not the same as ARPG grind,so the way poe develop make me sad..
POG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info